ITT devices that never failed you

Note 4 is god-tier.

Only had to replace the battery once and it's still as smooth as when I first bought it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyguardz.com/samsung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apart from battery going bad fast it's pgood

i ran with a note 4 since release day until last december when i needed current gen processing power. so i got the note 8. really fast compared to the 4. shame about the gay ass curved screen. because of it i can't get a proper tempered glass screen protector and the oem screen is more vulnerable to breaking.

LG G2 was great apart from the screen discolorstion

My note 3 is still going fine

Same here, running CM 12.1

ive got a note4 in my draw with a broken screen, i wish i had the effort to justify repairing it

I miss physical keyboards.

Phone I had before it was a piece of shit because I didn't realize I was getting a budget phone.

Phone I had after it got scratched screen, back stained, battery sucked, and finally got stolen after a year and a half.

Current phone has some kind of undocumented well known bug with randomly muting itself and is only half a year old.

Still have my Droid 4 as an emergency backup phone in case I get mugged again.

>mfw I always wanted a Note for the S-Pen but I've got a tiny manlet hands
eh, SGS5 is fine too
not as good as Nokia N9 was though

Note 4 is GOAT!

this, i always wonder whether proper tempered glass for curved display exist

>it's still as smooth as when I first bought it.
so not smooth at all?

My screen lost the ability to produce white color. Everything was like dirty beige. I guess I used it too much.

Just dropped mine for a pixel 2, served well for 4 years. Don't miss it though.

That's just OLED.

It just won't die.

This fucker right here. Not even the second iteration with 4G but the 1st Gen release. When it got old, threw Lineage on it and it was good to go again.

I got pixel 2 yesterday. AOSP is so snappy and responsive. I'm already over my v20

Samsung Galaxy S2 with CM9

/thread

Whitestone dome glass or whatever they brand it as hasn't failed me for the note 8, it's a pain in the butt to install though

10/10 fucking taste
I have a note 8 now and honestly I do miss my Note 4.
Luckily I still have it just in case of an emergency

My note 3 is always reliable.

You saying pixel 2 is better than v20 with lineage?

Currently using a nexus 4.

exact same boat man

Word, this thing still runs fast. Holds battery good and it feels good in the hand. Is there a worthy successor

My galaxy note 2 and 2014 moto x cable i've been using daily since october 2014.
I replaced mid-frame and back cover on the note 2 because it was in a case so long that it left permanent marks, other than that, it's even still using the stock battery.
That and the fact I see so many people going through so many micro usb cables, but I've been using the same one since 2014 and it can still hold a phone.

Don't use fast charging.

My galaxy S3 lasted me until this year when I finally replaced it with a Pixel. I had it since it launched.

The G2 mini has been amazing since I got it in 2014
I'm now on a Pixel 2, but this little one remains in my heart. It has been under water, dropped multiple times from more than 2 meters, dropped in the food pot, stepped on etc
It still works and quite well after I put RR with Android Nougat on it.

Never heard of the mini variant

>tfw im still using samsung s4
Dont get me wrong for 5 years i've had zero problems with it but its so outdated and people are starting to say "are you still using that" it feels bad not having money for a new phone. recommend a budget phone that is better than an s4

My note 2 is still fine.

I'm still using an S3 and I have plenty of money, but I only use my phone to call/text. Just get a Note 8. If you can't afford a Note 8 rethink your life.

Sup. Anyone tried custom rooms on the exynos version? Tried cm12 once but caused to overheat my phone bad.

shit mobile

Maybe you can find a used S5 for cheap? Mine's still going strong, and I like it better than any newer flagship phones.

If u have lineage on your v20 you're good. You wouldn't t get Oreo for awhile though.

>and it's still as smooth as when I first bought it.
So, a stuttering mess?

Blackberry keyone is God tier if you're a fan of the physical keyboard. Had one for a month now and love it. Great battery life too. Only drawback is weird screen size but I don't watch many videos on it so no biggie.

bodyguardz.com/samsung

after trying all the flat and supposedly fitting ones for my V30 with the curved glass, i dropped the $40 it cost to get a proper curved glass screen protector. they're sending me a replacement for $6 shipping in a couple days.

my lg g3 is still kickin' ass but it's not on any network anymore. it's basically an alarm clock at this point. in hindsight i probably should have just bought a g5 or g6 in cash and not gotten the v30 on contract, but it's such a rape ass phone.

Just switched from that to a Redmi Note 4.

How about an A5 its a good upgrade over the S4 and it has a decent price. Im not looking for the best or the fastest i want something that 3 years from now will still be working.

best back cover ever desu

Iphone 7 plus,i purchased it on the day of its launch ; and its incredible , never hanged never heated best sound/display/battery even with 1% battery it goes on and on

and yes when u walk with it u know u own the best phone in the world

Still on my S5 since launch. LOS 7.1.2 and a 7800 mAh battery. Couldn't be comfier.

>Samshit

I always saw the s5 as the awkward phone before the shift in s6. It had very minimal upgrade from the s4 in terms of specs and features.

My nexus 5 didn't fail me in 4 years. I replaced it for a Moto g5 which I've had for a few months now a it sucks ass.

>>tfw im still using samsung s4
Mah nigga. Why would I get a new if the old one still works, I really couldn't care less what others say.

Been using an Xperia m for a few years as an MP3 player and emergency phone battery is still strong screen perfect and it's light it replaced an Xperia t which still goes good but doesn't have the memory capacity

Also still have a Nokia e63 still alive for when I'm in rural areas

Get the liquid glass for protection.

Go away ethan