Qbittorrent sucks ass

Why I keep getting these messages on some torrents using qbittorrent? This specifically has exactly 2GB, and I've had this before with other torrents.
This popup just show up blinking like an crazy ass epilepsy.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/6387
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>qStalledMeme

just werks 4 me *shrugs*

Works on my machine

>yify
>current year

Something is using the file

Good call blurring that out, Sup Forums would totally hack you if they knew your download directory.

>BitTorrent client protects you from kike propaganda
>This is a bad thing

The absolute state of nu/g/

Give me some chart about torrent aplications then.

Bless you guys

How can I know what are using the file?

This is not the reason that I blurried out, fag

Open it from terminal and see what it says.

just dl into directory where u have complete read n write axxxess
don't dl or ul to from external hdd never ever if u do dat u is curry monkey ass loop hole yuck eww

>How can I know what are using the file?
Search for all open file handles and which processes opened them. Process explorer is your friend for this on windows.

because u watch jewish movies
never got that with anime
based qbittorrent

Your computer just tries to help you to stop downloading YIFY torrents.

This happened to just about every torrent I downloaded with qbittorrent that had an improper piece size. Sizes like 32, 64 etc. were always fine, but I would sometimes find torrents with pieces like 55.43 KiB, and those would most surely fail to complete properly. Even if they did complete, if I immediately rechecked them the client would show that some pieces are missing. It was a huge pain getting even smaller files to complete properly, yet alone movies, and it usually ment waiting for it to finish, rechecking and doing it all over and over again. Such torrents are rare, but it's one of the reasons I went to Deluge.

Could be this:
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/6387

i have this error from time to time because i download all my shit on external drive which tends to come out of its place and disconnects from pc. to fix that i attach it back to the pc and force rescan (broken) torrents.

Just use Transmission™

Is YIFY actually a bunch of furries?

>downloading yify
hahahah

Replace your broken harddisk!

Sometimes I have this too, the only solution is to remove the torrent (not the files), readd the torrent and force a recheck. Then it works again.

This isn't really a qBit issue. I've had it happen, but it usually means it's a hard drive issue.

Probably because you deleted that shit from your HDD while still having it in qb, qb just sees that the data has vanished so it spams you with IO errors

You need to wait until ms finish of hash that file and upload it to their servers

>use windoze
>whine like a little bitch when shit doesn't work
Sounds about right.

This.
The error is caused by another process accessing the file. That process is the windows hash service that hashes all files on your computer to compare them to a db of cp to make sure you aren't a bad goy.

I get tons of errors like this all the time when I'm doing stuff in my Dropbox folder, like compiling or linking code

As soon as a new file is created or an old one modified, Dropbox will go nuts and try to hash it immediately, which holds the file handle for a split second

Maybe its that. Try pausing auto sync

>PooBit
>the pooanist
>ramen poolanski

Just use deluge. 349 torrents of various sizes going strong. I've had ZERO issues over the past year.

I've had this error when you don't have permission to write to the folder or are out of space

Deluge is the buggiest piece of shit torrent client I have ever used.

Many torrent clients have issues when they are writing a lot of data (or other processes are at the same time) to an external HDD through USB. Are you using an external HDD as the torrent download location?

pretty much this...
>qbittorrent is clunky & bloated
>deluge is deprecated & a ram hog
>utorrent is a botnet invented by jews
>tixati is only for mlp fans & pedos

>1080
>2GB
That isn't even enough bitrate for SD.

>username on my home PC is my real name
>don't want Sup Forums to see it
>always have to blur filepaths out in screenshots