What's your favorite GNU/Linux OS and why?

What's your favorite GNU/Linux OS and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cloveros.ga/s/CloverOS-x86_64-20180228.iso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Install GNU/Hurd.

Debian because I can choose if stable or bleeding edge. It comes free from proprietaries stuff, even the kernel is without blobs and I cam just install what I need. It's made by the community for the community. Even the fucking anstronauts in the ISS have been using it.

Forgot the frog.

All your other arguments are very good arguments, but...

>Even the fucking anstronauts in the ISS have been using it.
Why the fuck would this mean that it is a good fit for you? Are you saying that your daily workload has a lot in common with the daily workload of an astronaut or scientist aboard the ISS conducting experiments in microgravity?

The first arguments were good, the last sentence is just a meme.

elementary OS. The default appearance is better than GNOME's in my opinion. Their "pay what you want" system in their appcenter it's a good idea since it teaches normalfags who use it that open source devs need money too.
I would like system76 to ship elementary OS in their laptops instead of its own distro.

Unironically gentoo

cloveros.ga/s/CloverOS-x86_64-20180228.iso

It's the fastest Linux distro I've used

ZorinOS because it's the only good implementation of Xfce

Guix SD, the second coming of GNU.

What's the deal with freetards and these corny pictures?

When will it leave beta?

The left can't meme

Fedora

Because when I chose my distro I only looked at the main non spin ones, Ubuntu had that horrible HORRIBLE Unity DE and debian would have been the next one I would have checked but Fedora simply came first. I liked it but the standard DE was too bloated for me, I wanted sth lighter, that's when I discovered that distro does not mean DE and they can be chosen for the same distro, so I chose XFCE, I could have then taken Xubuntu but Fedora had already won at that point. So pretty much chance if you look at it...

>Even the fucking anstronauts in the ISS have been using it.

How's microgravity treating you?

Windows 10 with subsystem for linux

GNU*

Never, it was written by betas.

Bryan please

This. Gentoo rocks my world. Not only does Portage make compiling packages comparatively easy, Gentoo also has a great wiki and defaults to openRC.

wut

Arch linux

btw i use arch.

soy distro

Manjaro
Just works

What's the time, bro?

Possibly a testament to its stability?

>t.hipster
I use what suits my needs. You have problem with this?

Considering that a bunch of systems onboard the ISS still run Windows XP, I'd say that would make for a poor testament.

i like my linux OS, but the GNU is bloat.

Wouldn't that just be called GNU?

i prefer unity over anything now

Debian because it just werks TM, would love if Debian was compatible with pacman, fucking love that package manager