Missed Opportunity

>be me
>autist gmod server owner bans me for trolling
>decide to fuck around with him
>long story short, he tells me about how he hates and wants to kill his mom and tells me exactly where he lives, his full name etc bc autism
>start thinking he might actually do it
>submit tip to fbi
>get called by agent, have to go to an appointment to give statement
>have screencaps, images of the kid, etc on flash drive
>give flash drive to agent, he says he will check it over

I realized my my mistake the moment I got in the car. I should have loaded the drive with a keylogger or something to upload the fucking fbi database to my PC.

ITT we talk about what I should have done, what I could use to do it, or what you would do in this situation.

>inb4 "they obviously scan the flashdrive for malware user!1!!"

>>inb4 "they obviously scan the flashdrive for malware user!1!!"
you have to be trolling, nobody is this dense

>keylogger
Would work if the CIA did not heavily invest in endpoint security.

>>inb4 "they obviously scan the flashdrive for malware user!1!!"

shameless self bump

Retard.

trips confirm

>>/z/

>Turns in autist
>Keylogger on drive
>Get swatted for jeopardizing Homeland security

>work for fbi
>"sure i'll just plug in this random flash drive given to me by a stranger on my work computer"

how fucking stupid do you think people are

>I realized my my mistake the moment I got in the car. I should have loaded the drive with a keylogger or something to upload the fucking fbi database to my PC.
Idiot

most people are this stupid. hopefully an FBI agent isn't. but you never know.

you could actually be on a watchlist now because of this post

even if he is, the computer itself would have numerous security measures
>military grade drive scanning
>closed system, so no way for you to retrieve keylogs anyways
not to mention the security protocol that every FBI agent is trained to follow, which includes not plugging in random shit into their computer

well lets pray you keep making mistakes then

Faggot

Holy shit you're lucky that you had this "brilliant" idea too late. Not only is infecting people's shit a bad idea in general, fucking with the FBI like that would get your dumb ass arrested before you made it to the car.

>Edgy 15 year old thinks he's smarter than a trained FBI agent.

this board is dead.
Mods, do your (((job))) and ban OP he's clearly underage.

youre talking about a suit, user. not a computer expert.

you idiots are giving the fbi way too much credit

you dont need to be a computer expert to follow a work protocol. you give a USB to an fbi agent, he prob wont even be authorized to access it. He'll be forced to open a ticket and hand it over to their IT department, which IS filled with computer experts. If it was really that easy to hack into the FBI why hasnt it been successfully done yet?

theres a photo i cant find thats essentially a diagram for a flash drive which is essentially a circuit wired to some plastic explosive inside, the idea being that as soon as you plug the usb in the charge from the computer would detonate. you realize how screwed the fbi would be if it was full of idiots? they arent idiots. or they at least know not to tamper with shit that they know theyre not qualified to work with

did u see the wikileaks cia dumps? these agents are fucking idiots

>access
>a basic script gets your mac adress and IP
>thinking your 7 proxies would work against the FBI
>get fucked in prison

>wikileaks cia dumps
>inside jobs
>e.g. Edward Snowden
its not that theyre idiots
someone just outsmarted their system
bc their morality

wait i meant the nsa dumps or whatever. the one where they were sending each other lame ass cat memes and my little pony shit

>Hurr durr I am a smarter than the suits lol ebil hacker Sup Forums !!!!111!!1

bought a laptop off this smoking hot redhead on kijiji a few years ago. i logged into windows in but it appeared as though she just deleted all her shit and cleared her browser history. laptop was purchased because my old one croaked, i was too broke to get a new one, and i was eager to get this one set up the way i like so i just formatted the drive and ran my own windows install.

i regret never trying to run some data recovery programs to try and find some of her deleted stuff. would kill to see a nude of her.