What's the best way to hack a mainframe?

What's the best way to hack a mainframe?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/it-infrastructure/z/os/linux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bypass it

rape the admin.

Then reroute the encryption

and then hang yourself

hack it through the gibson

wow, fuck you, cunt

Install Linux on it.

ibm.com/it-infrastructure/z/os/linux

check'd + kek'd

google their wifi password or ask politely

Flawless victory.

>the right one doesn't have to try

thats not how relationships work you stupid bitch lmao

I used to be like the guy on the other side of the door then got on roids and became guy on couch not even joking

Fucking hell thats me too

yes

Not that one. I don’t have any friends kek

But the previous comic said he doesn't have to try.

checkmate atheists

Nice legs bro
What's your routine?

Well it depends on how you mean "right one".
The guy could be some smelly /r9k/ robot who stopped stalking his crush home at night and finally started taking showers because she asked him to. In which case yes, the "right one" would be a guy who was already a non-stalker who showers regularly without a girl to motivate that change.

Rubberhose cryptanalysis

if someone asks you to take showers thats the right one

i actually really like the art in these comics, writing is pretty bad tho.

this image is such bullshit, if the right one doesn't have to try then whats the point of improving and adapting to people - such as selfish image

This, traditional hacking is dead, nowadays most people just use social engineering.

Ouch!

>whats the point of improving
"I already improved before you even met me", aka "i am already the right one" is better than "I haven't done anything yet but am going to start improving now", aka "i am trying to become the right one"

what are you talking about dude ?
she said the right one, like the same type of personality n shit, not improved like fit and healthy- things that you can do to improve yourself. She is saying because you arent specifically her type or perfect for her you cant adapt or learn how each person acts

>traditional hacking is dead, nowadays most people just use social engineering.
'traditional hacking' was never too alive
i don't actually usually separate them. people are just another kind of security exploit.

This is literally me with an ugly FWB.

Train every day and train legs avg 4.5/7 sessions a week. Front of legs (quads), upper body, back of legs (calves and hams) etc

I’m 6’6 so I can get the best looking legs BUT hardest height to make gains

I would ask people to have a chair at their table like this but I too sit alone.

with an axe

fuck beaten

what the fuck. what's up with these comics? did she expect to have some random person sit with her? is that normal? i thought people dislike that

People don't really dislike it. It's just we all think people will dislike it. Everyone's very cold to one another because we're worried about what others will think of us.

Women expect to be approached by potential suitors, this feeds their ego and is a mostly symbiotic interaction unless the guy is very creepy. If the man that is approaching is good looking but tuns out not to be interested in her it peaks her interest and makes her want him more.

t. computer boi and sheit

Oh man, I've listened to so many girls talking about this exact thing, and a bunch of guys who were dumped probably by this exact thing as well. Pretty hard to avoid getting jaded towards relationships tbhbbq

>It's just we all think people will dislike it
that's kind of a big generalization, don't you think? doesn't this depend of the general culture and attitude towards other people? what if the person is just there minding their own business, isn't that the "default"? i'm a loner myself, and even i would be kind of scared if this happened to me, even if the person is extra nice to me for no reason

i hope this way of thinking doesn't show my wizard level that much

>Your a good friend
Beaned

Damn. Tumblr is exactly a female /r9k/.

Are there really women like this? Whenever I observe them, most are always accompanied and happy and so on.

c a n k l e s

No. It's a blogging platform like WordPress with all sorts of different content.

>girl confessing with flowers
things that would never EVER happen

This has happened to me too, but the way to think about it is if the chick does that shit then she doesn't really deserve your relationship, and you even got some poon along the way. You can't lose.

MGTOW are just pessimists desu

Are these all written by a guy, or are there really girls who are like this? This kind of gives me a bit more confidence to approach woman if some of them are also autistic inside.

Traditional """hacking""" was raping the admin without him realizing it.

grow a dick dude
that looks weird

That's brutal.

Steroids cause the penis to shrivel up.

You need to find the garbage file first.

This, used to be angry mgtow dude who hated all girls. When I got older I don't care anymore and just focus on my love for tech.

Funny is when I stop caring I got gf who loves me madly and have sex everyday with her, this motivates me to focus on myself more like lifting, programming and other things.

>not kissing and holding hands with all your bros
How do you even get along?

But Anita told me that this is rape.

Story of my mom and dad’s marriage. Dad just wanted to get into my mom but mom’s not a slut so he had to pretend to be someone he’s not just to get her hand in marriage.

After mom and sisters bully mom because they want their little boy all to themselves. Dad showed his true colors and stopped trying. Turns out he;s just some low class hick who pretends in front of everybody to appear like this perfect guy.

Screw that. Be honest and if someone falls for your true self, that’s the right one.

What? Jesus Christ user, did you literary sit inside a room for the first 25 years of your lisef?

sure, pretending is a shitty thing to do. but there is nothing wrong with putting your best self forward. if you act like your normal self to a chick, its not likely she will fall for you.

Your mom and sisters bullied your mom?

100% written by a clueless guy or a ditsy woman imagining her prince charming while writing them. No one on Sup Forums has a chance at love, not unless sex robot tech improves.

Try this irl. You'll either get maced or the cops called.

Sorry I meant his(my dad’s) mom and sisters.

Ah that’s cool if you put it that way. My dad’s just a chronic liar I guess who’s too obsessed with his public image.