/csg/ - Chink Shink Generink

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

dear friend,sorry fpr the inconvenence,,your order will arrive in 10-60 days,thank you

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user thinks /csg/ is "dead" • Euranon's phone delivery delayed by CNY and now a snowstorm • user wants a giant Chairman Mao statue • user bought some e-chink displays and ESP8266's link: • user reports /csg/ to the feds and the jews • Jap shares protip on how to ward off Chinese scam artists Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anti-Blue-Light-Blocking-Filter-Reduces-Digital-Eye-Strain-Clear-Regular-Computer-Gaming-SleepingBetter-Glasses/500151_32782076028.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Humidity-Thermometer-Meters-Round-Clock-shaped-Indoor-Outdoor-Hygrometer-Humidity-Temperature-Meter-Gauge-Mar9-45/32796561776.html
aliexpress.com/item/Superior-qualityLarge-Round-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature-Humidity-Monitor-Meter-Gauge/32804225853.html
aliexpress.com/item/memephone/32843505963.html
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Power-Bank-20000mAh/32666021884.html
youtube.com/watch?v=47_CmMkU2X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

Second for 4D Mango

First 11.11 product arrived today.

Huion 1060plus.

Third for CSG Telegram group which OP forgot to mention unfortunately
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

nice try shill

>when you're waiting for a package that should have arrived days ago

>half-assed news list
>avoided the chance to drop the safe-chat link
truly the worst op

>yet another safe-chat link
eat shit, fuck face

what are the new memes boys

>when you're waiting for a package that should have arrived months ago

For anyone who wants to try the nip protip on how to ward off chinks scammers, here's the text he said you should type:
六四天安門事件

I'm giving it exactly one month from the day I bought it to show up before I use paypal to contest the purchase. If the seller expects it to not arrive for a month they shouldn't tell me the expected arrival date is 10 business days, period.

Do these actually work ?
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anti-Blue-Light-Blocking-Filter-Reduces-Digital-Eye-Strain-Clear-Regular-Computer-Gaming-SleepingBetter-Glasses/500151_32782076028.html

Review please.
Is it good for Osu?
Is it good for technical drawing?
Is it good for digital painting/touch sensitivity?
How's the build quality?
Can you recommend it without looking on the price?

>Is it good for Osu?
Get a Wacom.
Source: I'm a top 100 player who tested everything from XP-Pen, Huion, Gaomon (got a sponsored video from them) and Wacoms were always so much better.
It's not even like they're super expensive, I scored like 5 of those CTL-480 for $20-40 depending on size.

get your $5 karambits

Link to your sponsored video?

Got my chink temperature/humidity gauge today. I already have one under my monitor, so I set this one up right outside my window (conveniently behind my monitor) so I can see what it's like outside at a glance.

So far it seems accurate, readings are very close to official weather data.

Here's a link if anyone wants
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Humidity-Thermometer-Meters-Round-Clock-shaped-Indoor-Outdoor-Hygrometer-Humidity-Temperature-Meter-Gauge-Mar9-45/32796561776.html

And for all the burgers who can't use celsius, I found this:
aliexpress.com/item/Superior-qualityLarge-Round-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature-Humidity-Monitor-Meter-Gauge/32804225853.html

Is that a hair?

I think so, wind blew it off already whatever it was. It's not a crack, the manufacturing quality is fine.

Ah ok!

Computer Monitor glasses are to f.lux and hueshift what a decent amp is to your music player's built in equalizer. So yes, they do work and work quite well. Some idiot is going to say "just use software and do it for free!" because you can achieve a similar but very half-assed result that way.

post your dankest weeb clothes from aliexpress, I want some new fun stuff

dat disgusting finish
not foldable

Whew, sure it's mall ninja in here.

Evening, gentlemen.

I'm looking for a decent gamepad to use with my RN4 since I don't think investing in a separate device for playing roms and shit would be a good idea. I remember there used to be a Mi branded gamepad that even came with a support but it is nowhere to be found. Can you niggers recommend me a good gamepad for a 5.5" phone that has non-shitty buttons? Thanks.

it's $5 for a full tang hunk of 440 steel, stop being a cheeky cunt

I use the 1080Plus. Great device, would recommend without the price - however if you have NEET money burning a hole in your pocket, you can get a Wacom. No idea if it's g for Osu fucking weeb

I'm loving my Xiaomi Redmi 4x I got as a recommendation from /csg/. I want to treat my gf to a new phone and for it to be a Xiaomi or at least a Chinese phone too because I do not want her to ever own an iPhone. What's a good one to get her assuming money no object? I guess it needs a good camera and battery life but that's about it.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s

will look

i haven't touched /csg/ in months and i came here to ask this same question

also haven't touched /csg/ in months

hello friend,can you make webstie showing top ranked user submit products ,for finding best chinkshit. thank roundeye

>440 steel
>he believes chinks actually care about the grade of metal

i havent touched myself for months

Is it safe to buy xiaomi stuff from aliexpress?

I would assume so, as long as it's from a reputable seller.

Haven't done it myself though

Surprisingly yes.

Does goybest not allow you to use points to pay off an entire order?

Somewhat
the worst that can happen is you get chink ROM and have to flash it to global rom
or you can end up as few anons did with fucked up screens as in having stupid purple tint on it, flickering or just outright busted right out the box
but that happened like 3 times, literally

wtf, that's almost 4 months

Got my first 3d printer a week ago.
Creality Ender 2
Pros:
Cheap
Good
Comes 80% assembled
Cons:
Comes with an industrual PSU that has an always on fan and you have to screw the wires on, whe cover for the wire leads including where you connect the 220V leads is a shitty 3d print. However you could replace it with a 12V 10A power brick.

No part cooler. The only thing that doesnt allow you to get excellent prints OOB is lack of the part cooler.
Howevef you can buy the fans and 3d print the shroud for it.

3rd con are the non-adjustible Z axis rollers. Perhaps the chinks thought that wobbling X arm wont be an issue because Z axis moves slowly and will be held in place by it's own weight. To fix this I had to machine my own Eccentric bushings to adjust the rollers and drill the holes for them.
After that it was excellent and rigid.

Actually its impressive what 150$ can buy you from China

Not bad mate.
But they already have a new line of tablets without need to recharge the pen for nearly same price.

aliexpress.com/item/memephone/32843505963.html
Is this any good?

Everyone is waiting for the note 5 line.
It has been released in pooinlooistan only so far.

Sup /csg/
How do I improve my chink experience? I always buy from the
He cheapest store available so I'm never getting any coupons nor discounts on AliExpress.
Also, how much do you waste monthly on chink shit?

$30
I only get like $2 off $20-30 stuff

Buy stuff for funzies, not for needs.
0~100€

Any sites that'll actually ship a power bank these days? Cunts down under want a $100+ for a type C 20K mAH.

>posted the package I received yesterday
>tfw not included in the news
O-o-ok...

>use coupons to get multiple breakout boards for ~95% off
>ali only shows me coupons for women's clothing now
How do I get it to give me good coupons again

it's news in my heart user, I enjoyed reading about what you received yesterday!

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Power-Bank-20000mAh/32666021884.html

Cheers. Thought all the warehouses were in Russia.

Chineese man sold his soul to the Devil
On the third day the soul broke

I got one of these on wish for £3 desu i'm wondering what the quallity is like compared to the elemental knives ones. Pretty sure it'll get kept in customs though as karambits are illegal in the uk

>wish

whats the hate with it desu i normally buy things from ali i just browse wish when i'm bored on the bus.

You can't browse aliexpress on bus?

nah i just prefere the wish app, I use ali if im on a computer though

>desu

Gaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

blue or pink with white stripes are better desu

It's for up to 30% of the order and it's more than decent. Try finding an Aliexpress coupon for 30% off.

Um guys, where are my chink ereaders?

Redme Note 3 Pro upgrading to Mi A1, yes or no?

Can we add "There are no cheap chink ereaders. Stop asking" in the OP?
Every fucking thread someone asks about it.

I have a mi a1. Do it pussy, you won't regret it

i did the same, but only because i broke 2 times the touch of my rn3pro. Wouldn't have changed it otherwise, esp. if you have more than 2gb ram

on the other hand this it's a super device, better build quality and camera

agreed. There will never be cheap chink ereaders. E-ink displays are fairly expensive and the big three (kobo, amazon, b&n) sell at cost or at a loss deliberately because they make money from selling you books in their ecosystem

tl;dr just buy a kobo

youtube.com/watch?v=47_CmMkU2X8

why the fuck do I need to register with my phone for this pajeet discord crap?
Is this truely the age of the botnet?
a shame Sup Forums sank to such standards

>discord
>Sup Forums
It's a containment unit for the kids

I wanted to upgrade, but I installed Lineage yesterday and it solved all the problems I had with the device, and now I have stock android, so I'll stick to RN3P until it dies. Hopefully by then there will be more options on the market.

>buy a Kindle
>pirate books
>actually save a shitton of money

Goys

>440 steel

Should I buy the plush bunny in the OP?

Yes

Hardbricked my bootloader from unofficial unlock here. Been waiting for CNY to end for a recovery cable to ship. Great. Hopefully that shit works.

What are the best programming socks on AliExpress?

I'm sad because chinkshit is mainstream now.

wtc plush please

Received my chink permanent marker. For a moment I couldn't understand what the fuck this was. The ink has exploded everywhere.

search "mitu plush" on ali

:(
Shipping problems?

I'd guess just the standard chink quality problems. Happens with glues as well. Either the filling process just makes them leak or they get severely manhandled in shipping. Probably a bit of both.

I was set on the mia1 now waiting on the global release of the note 5.

And these too

Damn this stinks. I'll see if this can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.

Chinese licorice?

just dispute and throw it out

is the best option

Stupid capthca asks me to identify all the motorcycles.
Tick all the motorcycles but not the American chariot mobility scooter and then it tells me I was wrong.

Since when was a mobility scooter a motor cycle?

the note 5 pro is great if you don't mind huge display and MIUI

since choppers

I'll use these pictures for the dispute and get my 0,50€ back while still seeing if it works after I clean it.

Got a HDMI -> VGA adapter and 02 green Canada leaf socks :~)

I've been using Samsung phones for a while so I've become used to non stock android.