See the line, Sup Forums?

See the line, Sup Forums?
Get used to it.

whatever helps you sleep at night user

>See the line, Sup Forums?
wrong board faggot

Who was in the wrong ?

What does reimu's armpit smells like ? Haha.

Pink wojak riot when ?

more like what do her tits feel like

You see this line.

It's not speculative. I did not draw it. You don't have to get used to it. It will take effect either way.

Do I understand it correctly that "mining" is just wasting power to prove to the other cryptofags that you're in on it?

It does nothing like Folding At Home or any other even slightly useful thing like that?

It's literally just throwing power away for crypto?

As a person working at a power plant getting a bonus each year according to sold energy I approve of that

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of Sup Forums raiders already

I agree too but still I would love to sniff the sideboobs between the armpits and tits.

Energy is wasted for people's entertainment, too.
So fuck it.

Define "useful". The backing of crypto is the proof of work. It's what gives the currency value.

If there were no proof of work, people could just "print" bitcoins the way a central bank does with fiat money

There's no reason the "proof" couldn't be something useful.

Second what about currencies that can't be mined?

Gives "green" political parties, in the pocket of the banks, something to use to outlaw crypto.

has anyone ever gone back to look at their meme lines to find out it's completely wrong?

Your unwillingness to provide a straight "yes" shows you know it's immoral

You're turning into the bankers you claim to oppose with this shit

lol stop shilling your worthless coins here, go try the LA times instead

maybe they'll fall for it twice

>There are people who bought at the top and sold in the dip
Kek. I minded some ETH and moved it into BTC about a month before the huge gains. Started with about $150AUD of BTC and peaked at $550AUD where I cashed out $150. Now sitting at ~$250, not too bad considering I didn't invest any money. It paid for the new muffler on my motorbike.

Ethereum mining difficulty will just keep increasing. Not sure how this will effect miners.

Look at FoldingCoin if you want cryptocurrency that has a "useful" mining system.

Other coins should move to "Proof of Space" instead of "Proof of Work"

he a cute

People will just move to newer, more speculative coins.

Yes, Buttcoins is probably the biggest waste of resources ever. And it's all because of greed.

Then they will find a new coin to mine, it's an endless cycle.

Don't you have an ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD for this shit?

I'm not pro crypto. I'm just explaining that the computation in this case is what gives bitcoin its value.

All currencies have to be backed by something. Fiat currencies are backed by the treasury that issues them and are inflation controlled and regulated - bitcoin is backed by the difficulty of having to mine them