I'm tired of the botnet store shilling me garbage apps full of ads and just installed fdroid instead...

I'm tired of the botnet store shilling me garbage apps full of ads and just installed fdroid instead. What are the essential apps g recommends?

NETWORK:
- Mozilla Firefox with uBlock Orgin + Decentraleyes + CanvasBlocker + Don't touch my tabs! (rel=noopener) + Don't track me Google
- Bromite
- Signal
- WiFiAnalyzer
- SatStat

OFFICE:
- Document Viewer
- LibreOffice Viewer

CODE SCANNER:
- Obsqr
- QR Scanner
- Barcode Scanner
- SecScanQR

OTHER:
- Dumbphone Assistant

Feeder, Easer, Simple Notes.

KDE Connect
Tachiyomi
Newpipe
Transdroid
Clover
Ghost Commander
Vanilla Music
Termux
MuPDF
FBReader
Riot.im
Syncthing
MPDroid
Android CUPS Print

Network/Security
>Firefox
>Orbot, Orfox, Orwall
>AdAway
>AFwall+
>OpenVPN
>OpenKeychain
>AndOTP
>Connectbot
Utilities
>Amaze
>K-9 Mail
>Anysoftkeyboard
>The orange apps (gallery, calender, etc)
>Vanilla music
>Newpipe (YouTube/SoundCloud)
>KDEConnect
>Magisk manager
Customization
>KISS launcher
>Lawnchair launcher
>Muzei
>Ameixa icon pack
(((Social)))
>Twidere
>Tinfoil for Facebook
>Atomic IRC
>Telegram
Vidya
Andor's Trail
MyBoy (not on fdroid but the only way you're going to play good games on your phone)
Misc
>Tachiyomi
>Nori
>Clover dev (not on fdroid yet but still FOSS)
>MicroG
>AnkiDroid

Welcome to the world of FOSS android OP.

Fucked up my greentext a bit at the end there, phoneposting was a mistake

Android-x86 with F-Droid is about one floating window manager away from being totally usable as a laptop OS.

Nori sucks, AnimeBox.es aka droidbooru is better, and Perfect Viewer is much better than Tachiyomi

FOSS? I can't find either on f-droid

No, but why limit yourself to inferior software?

Newpipe, Clover, AnySoftKeyboard, Amaze, Document Viewer, Simple Gallery, Vinyl Music Player, Material Notes, Termux, Open Camera, Yalp

F-Droid Clover is broken

Get off this thread faggot.

Because this is a f-droid thread, I use a few closed source apps myself like nova launcher but they aren't worth mentioning in the context of this thread

>microG
>Yalp store

t-ui :D

Can you use microg without flashing?

OP wanted the essentials. Those are not essential when there is a superior alternative. Twidere is an essential because it blows the close-sourced client out of the water. NHBooks is essential because it doesn't have a closed-source alternative. K-9 is essential because it's only real alternative, Aqua Mail, has gone full spy mode.

Thoughts on "NetGuard"?

Botnet, use AFWall+

Lawnchair
NewPipe
Radiodroid
Wikipedia
Firefox Klar
Syncthing
Minimal
Red Moon
FB Reader
K9 Mail
Amaze
Simple Gallery
Anysoft Keyboard
AntennaPod

What is the best notepad app with imap sync?

propably yes, I guess but microg requires signature spoofing
I dont know if you can get rid of once installed gapps

I use it, it's good

>Perfect Viewer is much better than Tachiyomi
They both serve different functions. Or are you downloading manga manually so that you can read it on PV?

vinyl can't play flac

Thanks for the Firefox add-ons I didn't know about. Also OP if you're planning to use it don't forget to go in about:config and tweaks options

Firefox focus for best browser. Doesn't even keep browsing history, its clean af

also doesn't support tabs. useless.

>need Google android webview to work
B.O.T.N.E.T

>I'm tired of the botnet store shilling me garbage apps full of ads and just installed fdroid instead. What are the essential apps g recommends?

Yalp store

Why wouldn't you download manga manually? I know the goddess isn't that great but there are plenty of resources besides

Manga is not anime, you lose no quality if you read it online (on reputable sites, obviously). Although downloading can be good if the manga you read are already completed. That way you can just torrent the highest quality version of the manga. But for ongoing manga, it's simpler to just read it on sites that provide high quality scans (mangadex for example) rather than manually downloading them one by one from scanlator websites. Besides, the scanlator themselves always uploading their manga on mangadex anyway, some even don't have specific website and only post their chapters on dex (like Sup Forums translation).

Who needs 4 QR code scanners on their phone?

You know... you can choose only one from this recommendation or test all and choose what you like.

andOTP as a replacement for Google authenticator.

you realise it's nothing but a wrapper for chrome, right?

not even webview, since webview has been deprecated

yes it can

One for each homescreen clock.

>Signal
>F-droid
keked

>I'm tired of the botnet
>uses android

HMMMMM

FF mobile is utter trash.

>signal

OpenWhisperSystem is own and collect data for jewgle. But nice try

kys brave shill I can predict what you're about to say so don't bother

Keep using a slow and clunky POS browser by all means.

>t. iToddler

brave doesn't even block all ads and isn't configurable at all

>imagine being this much of a fudge packer you assume I use software that I don't and continue to use it in arguments as if it's still relevant
Firefox mobile is shit. Fuck off.

You're right. But what alternative is there on mobile?

Brave

If only it had add-ons...

I don't know interesting booru to use with nori, someone share?

Chrome doesn't support extensions

>literally a Chrome skin
No.