Fuck you Google

HOW THE FUCK TO I GET RID OF CAPTCHA IT TAKES ME 5+ MINUTES TO POST ANYTHING

>5+ minutes
it's not that hard to find vehicles.
but, on a serious note, CAPTCHAS are really fucking annoying.

It's fucking hard when Google keeps saying I missed one

Just to prove my point, it took less time for the post cooldown to finish than it did for me to finish finding all the damn cars.

I only ever get the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, and only once every 20 posts or so.

You must be doing a massive amount of shitposting if you are triggering anything beyond that.

what's up with the boats lately
self driven boats?

Buy a pass. Are you a hobo?

>Pay us money on one website to get rid of a feature that is on literally every fucking website
Found the 4chanlet

>Sees captchas on every single website

You might want to check for malware; there might be a _reason_ that sites want to make sure you are human.

Right. Does anyone actually know how to get RID of this thing or is the technology board just full of people who made a potato light for their high school science fair project and expect to be called geniuses?

>how to get RID of this thing

SImple; allow yourself to be tracked, and behave in a way that lets the automated systems that control it realize that you are a non-abusive human.

All you have to do is give up your privacy.

I hadn't seen an AVGN reference in years goddamnit

Obviously not going to happen, Google. How do I make it so that I can go about my life WITHOUT the constant bullshit.
Why does Google want to know what a storefront looks like? What are you planning?

If you aren't going to pay with your privacy, pay with cash. Buy a pass.

>5+ MINUTES

Must be tough living with down syndrome. You should really just kill yourself, retard.

Buy a pass poorfag

>mistyped captcha
Used to make my blood boil, especially as it sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. And it's so simple to fix, just don't block the referrer header, but good luck getting that info anywhere.

The noscript captcha is usable.

are you a fuckin robot OP

well.....

>click on like a dozen street signs
>that's like 50 clicks
>Sorry try again.
>do it again
>actually works this time
>Submit
>No valid captcha.

Yet you still spend 5+ minutes on making such shitty posts.

ASS