Coding

Can someone with low iq like me learn coding?

No only high IQ white males can code.

Webdev.
You will be surrounded by disabled people.

How low IQ? Sub 80? Sub 100? Sub 120?

Um,, 110-115

take a look at the wikipedia IQ page, and rethink your iq state.

coding is like retarded math. if you are good at math, you'll find it familiar to learn coding.

That is alright. You are higher than average! Go for it, dude!

Im quite forgetful though

IQ is a Jewish trick to scare people into not trying.
Just fucking give it a shot, and if you later find it's just not for you, ditch it.
You will never know unless you try.

Just start with a gateway language like JavaScript or Python

Yes. Javascript is for you.

But i recommend you to start with Lisp. Seriously

move to india and follow pajeets, do what they do

that's alright.
You should see the people at my college, they all are probably around 90-100.

>coding
this word triggers me for some reason. most likely because its used by normies and feminists

im not a shill, promise, but i found the sololearn app extremely straight forward and clear teaching.

code monkeying and "CS" are low iq professions. they requiring basic logic, keyboard smashing, and counting. can you do those?

if you understand basic problem solving its pretty easy yes, and even if you don't every problem you will need to solve has been solved before
its just up to you to bring all the pieces together
a good programmer is able to work hard, you don't need to memorise all the languages

My IQ is 75, and I have two master's degrees, one in computer science and one in numerical analysis. I don't know what IQ tests you guys have been taking...

IQ is a meme.

You hate it because "coding" means mindlessly typing away and producing spaghetti webdev diarrhea. When people speak about "software engineering" and "programming" you automatically think of somebody who thinks and plans before he even writes the first line of his program. If you belong to the second group, it's like an insult when people think you do the same work as the first group.

with sicp? not OP but I feel overwhelmed by the math in SICP, seems a bit unnecessary

>actually taking a number to measure your intelligence serious
kek

Anyone know what font this is

Rust is the perfect language for you.

shut up before the /sci/fags invade this thread with IQ bullshit

intelligence is more of a curse than a gift.
highly intelligent people are most definitely more capable of understanding complex systems (some but few branches of mathematics, advanced physics, etc), but those are becoming less important by the day.
the only thing you need to learn to understand computer science is how to motivate yourself, if you can do that, you could be a retard for all it matters, you'll probably be better off than "highly intelligent" people.
things like oop, type theory, higher order, and a ton of methods of optimization are really just smart people dick waving competitions, they don't correspond to actual ability to make programs, and they get in the way of understanding algorithms.
just go google-up on sorting algorithms and write a bunch in c or lua or something.
then you can move on to data structures, interpolation, path finding, line drawing, whatever you want.
from there, you are already a programming god by modern standards (literally go ask a college c.s. student if they even learned how to do a fucking triangle fill, terry wasn't joking), a little bit of math and you may as well be the best in the world.
i also don't suggest reading a full book on either of those languages before you write in them, it takes too long.
if you read k&r c (the book), you can learn most of what you need to write sorting algorithms and data structures within not many pages, and then just go figure out malloc/free from the internet.

i can tell you weren't cursed with intelligence user

Probably. I'm making 150k a year coding and my IQ is 69.