Whats the point of having a powerhouse desktop CPU on a Smartphone if you cant install game emulators or use the whole...

whats the point of having a powerhouse desktop CPU on a Smartphone if you cant install game emulators or use the whole power?

who the fucks renders 4k videos on their phones anyways?

Who the fuck uses le AR meme anyways?

It seems like a big waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasarien/Provenance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah who needs more than 64KB of memory man

Are you fucking retarded? I am not saying that having a powerful processor is useless , I am saying that what is the point of having an Intel i5 processor or similar to launch a calculator or note taking app?

Why cant ios have gaming emulators or better games?

No one will ever use this phone at its full potential.

I only use my phone for checking my email and sending some messages on WhatsApp. Occasionally, I look up the weather. Even rarely, I use sygic or Google maps to get somewhere if I don't know how or I got lost.
I stopped buying expensive phones and now my upper limit is 300€.

Because it sells

If that was accurate, why wouldn't Apple gimp the specs to maximize margin?

There are plenty of emulators, what are you talking about?

>powerhouse desktop CPU on a Smartphone

>android phones has higher specs than iphone
>"MACTODDLERS BTFO!!!!! HOW WILL APPLE EVER RECOVER???"

>[any apple device] has high specs
>"LMAO who needs that much power anyway"

to get impressive numbers in geek bench.

This

Haven't owned an iphone in years but recent android flagships can play emulators pretty damn well up to Dolphin. DeX pads will probably become more popular in the next few years and as Smartphones steadily increase in performance people might begin replacing laptops with them.

For smooth animations. Phones are way more responsive and smooth than even desktops now.

Well, we can find androids with double ram double cores and double ghz yet they are slow af or slightly faster than the iphone so I ask the same thing for every single smarthphone.

>he thinks his 12 chingchong cores are aven remotely comparable

that was his point, yes, you fucking dumbass

No point. Now tell me, what's the point in NOT buying the latest and greatest achievements in technology? Do you want it to stop?

no, his point was that more cores with more mhz = more performance and they are only slow because of Android.

Why don't you just install emulators then you fucking idiot?

Don't tell me that you think you need to jailbreak your iPhone to install emulators you brainlet

>not mining on your phone when idle

probably it is easier to just use the same mask and produce large quantities from one IC, literally the opposite of waste

please take comprehension 101 again

Enjoy your battery being dead in a year.

If it all seems like a waste don't buy it and stick to your "bang for the buck" 100$ phone

> who the fucks renders 4k videos on their phones anyways?

People with 4k TVs hooked up to the 4k-capable AppleTV.

>not buying a new phone every year

the crypto gains will cover that, tyvm

>phone
>crypto gains

Release cycle of most flagships is longer than a year.

implying ios has no emulators? what're you stupid? github.com/jasarien/Provenance

Just get a Nokia 8

you need a beast of a machine just to browse the internet

>my upper limit is 300€.

I have had it about 400 €. Bought my Lumia 1020 and Samsung S6 at that point. Old flagship > new midranger

redmi note 5 pro global version should come out soon and it's bretty gud with gorilla glass and everything

>powerhouse desktop CPU on a Smartphone
Meanwhile in the real world.

kys

and you can connect an external keyboard

>lagPad

Who the fuck installs game emulators on their phones?

Well adjusted adults certainly don't.

>type too fast
>iShit freezes