Pajeets General

What do you guys think of Indian programmers/Engineers?

What is it like working with them?

Why are they the way that they are (for better or for worse)?

Is Sup Forums the new Quora?

>shit includes, uses not "*.h"
>void main()
>do
>printf statements w/ \n
>using not instead of !

>>do
what's wrong with do while loops?

what happens when no_of_indians overflows, do they all merge into one giant poo or something?

I learnt very quickly never to ask Yes or No questions as they would always say yes even if they had no fucking clue.

while is easier for brainlets

We're all gonna find out in the next decade

I noticed that as well. Something to do with how in their culture, appearing smart is more important than acknowledging what you don't know. So they would rather say yes and then bullshiit instead of just saying no.

If I'm indian and was born here, am I worth more than a regular pajeet employment-wise?

>corruption free
Naive narrow-sighted girl.
There's no such thing as a "corruption-free" society so long as it's a human society of humans with inherently diverse wants and ambitions.
The way to deal with corruption is to manage it properly and manipulate it after harnessing an understanding of it, the same way countries with successful control on crime didn't weed it out but managed and manipulated the hierarchy of it by allowing the right people to fill the vacuum and holding them by the balls with a narrow leeway and strict rule-set that numbs the effect of organized crime. The non-organized is resolved through proper and proactive mental health control even in high-school like Japan does, to keep the crazy shit internal rather than allow it to manifest externally.

>acknowledging what you don't know
This is called metacognition. Being smart enough to know that you don't know something.

I work at HCL and they zoned an area outside of the building for shitting. We all hold hands during our shitting break, it's very wholesome.

what's wrong with \n

I meant w/o

Indians are fucking destroying every single developed country in the world, they already destroyed the US, Canada, the UK, now they're trying to destroy Australia, how do we stop those animals from taking over the developed countries of the world?

Sir, that's not very nice thing say.
Regards,
Panjeesh

Don't know. I don't use Java.

>be a people who invented Hinduism which also birthed Buddhism as a branch
>religions that emphasize cleanliness to the point that many followers even shave their hair to minimize dirtiness areas
>religions that emphasize meditation and thinking

>somehow end up shitting, pissing, and throwing bodies into the same rivers you go to swim into along with millions of other people whose dirt and stink and shit and piss you smother in and drink during the holy days
>end up shitting on streets
>end up eating from the ground with your hands
>end up being among the greasiest most disgusting people on this planet
I will never understand how the fuck this happens.
I dare say that if religious fundamentalism should exist anywhere on this planet, it's in India, and i'm not even joking about this.

Burn their documents and forcibly deport them to central-african countries.

I'm talking about realistic solutions, that you can actually accomplish in the real world, not some pie-in-the-sky bullshit

This is something that also happens in Mexico.
Source: my mexican ass.

Here's only one word from me -FUCK PAJEETS AND THEIR SHITTY SMELLY COUNTRY

This is what Prabhupada means by "rulership of fourth class men". If you ever have the pleasure of meeting a Brahmin you will maybe understand what I mean, some people are just born for leadership

>pie-in-the-sky bullshit
Kek. I mean there isn't any other way. You have to violate human rights to effectively get rid of them. They have no shame as a people. They literally don't care if you look down on them.

then contain them in your cities like amerimutts do. also bring out redlining and shit to make sure they never break out. but that will magnify the issue after a decade of decrying such racism and then you're really screwed.

>all of the non issues
maybe it's time to stop posting.

>but that will magnify the issue after a decade of decrying such racism and then you're really screwed
honestly that only happens if you allow certain international cosmopolitan elements to control your news and universities

And how do you violate human rights if you barely control your decisions as an individual? I'm a CS guy how on earth am I supposed to start violating human rights?

This won't work

>Indians are fucking destroying
Nope. Indians are not destroying shit, the idiots allowing them are the ones destroying shit.
Not only for the world but Indians themselves as well.
The marxist multiculturalism faggots accept even the most shittiest Indians with the lowest resistance based on delusional idea that they will improve in a new environment,
yet not only is there no basis for this but giving Indians low-resistance low-threshold access and benefits also negatively impacts those Indians from having any push to improve themselves because what's the point when some western whitecuck nanny is providing for you and defending your incompetence?
It's a vicious catch 22 that's bad for both Indians and the west.

>And how do you violate human rights if you barely control your decisions as an individual? I'm a CS guy how on earth am I supposed to start violating human rights?

>t. pajeet
Pic related: your conception.

This.
The Romans lived better 2000 years ago for Christ's sake!

no shit it won't work. neither will your ideas work.

time's up whitey.

>indus valley was over 5000 years ago
>had sewer system, private and public bathing
Now: 2018. Indians shit in streets and river. Indians bath in said river. mfw

See

>nonissues

it's literally 100% issues.

M8 I've never heard of this guy before but right now I'm reading this shit and I'll tell you this was a hell of a ride. But I'm not interested in those kind of actions and it wouldn't work either

He means you don't make cents. Not even dollars.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian
Believe me, you don't have to tell us; we all see it, or at worst smell it.
Also, nice blog, faggot.

Unironically yes, normally, because you're less likely to have western values and not lie about knowing things or torn the office into a caste system.

Dude. Did you read your post before you posted it?

No one gives fuck if you're offended or not, the fact is that you and your people are destroying every major developed country in the world, if you want to stop being called on the shit you do and what you are, better start changing your attitudes, stop destroying countries, stop promoting poo in loo culture, just fucking stop and maybe in the long term it will have some positive impact on the world

pajeet

soy

poo

pol

loo

java

Well America and most of the civilized world, like to hate and "bully" on most other countries. I am mexican and I kind of understand what you mean. You just have to get used to it and learn to live with it. Also try your best to overcome it by not being anything like the stereotypical pajeet. I do my best to not be like the stereotypical spic, on what can be worked with. We can't do anything about the colour of our skin though.

>falling for the b8

It's always warrented to shit on indians. Bait or not.

>the colour of our skin
>implying race is just skin color
Just end yourself faggot

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Not including all directories to allow includes

>including indians
>code only is for complaining
>headers must be standardized
Okay, faggot.

They're much cheaper and more competent than most americans. I could contract any of them as senior paying them like junior

Are you on drugs?

>t. pajeet
Why would you add those headers to a folder in compilers path? Just leave them in the projects folders.

They tend to find the most tedious, most straight into it approach to coding a solution without thinking about the future scalability and efficiency of the project.

I was hired to add more features to a pajeets project. The pajeet who coded it said it was impossible to add these features because "it was not included in the scope" but I eventually managed add them after deciphering the mess he made. It really was horrendous. There were a lot of redundant lines here and there but the main gripe was that there was so much copy paste methods instead of just declaring one with parameters. Which meant I would have to make the same changes to every copy pasted method in the project.

Ive only met a couple, they all seem very knowledgeable. They tell me that Indian universities are really bad and that they have to learn most things on their own to get really good.