He still uses drugs to alter his mood

>he still uses drugs to alter his mood
Gee grandpa why don't you start using horses instead of cars too

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10es7lpG2JV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a dumb placebo and you're going to kill yourself with stupid one of these days.

I bet you believe in homeopathy too.

tried it multiple times throught all ages with varying degrees of meditation practice and still 0 effect

I don't understand this thread. I need to take my prozac.
Not even joking.

>mfw op is an old man in his late 30's and telling me a man who just turned 18, a grandpa

>implying that actually works
>implying the buzz would last even if it did

>not doing both

Have these even been scientifically proven to work? I don't recall ever seeing evidence supporting it.

i don't believe this can get you high, but i am interested if this can alter your mood.

How can i get this on my loonix?

>Steve jobs
>but gayer

>using narcotics for the purpose of altering ones mood
>ever

Kys

it's self hypnosis tier so you if you are low iq and gullible then it might work

lmao why does it bother you so much?

>(insert shitty parent) did drugs and neglected me
>waaaah

vocaroo.com/i/s10es7lpG2JV
Best one out there.

Insert shitty parent, shitty friend, shitty neighbour, shitty random person on the street, millions of shitty people that I have to live with in a shitty society.

>people are selfish and shitty
>waaaaah
Look at the other great apes (expect for bonobos), and tell you expect better, retard.

Be the change you want to see

Selfishness mostly exists in individualistic societies

*tips*

You're idiot, and you're lying to yourself. We're animals, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

>euphoric faggot who thinks he understand biology because he saw some Sup Forums tier infographics.
Read some more faggot, selfish gene doesn't mean what you think it does.

There is selfishness and there is shitting up the place you live in to the point where its impossible to live for anyone even the fucking shitters themselves.

I am

>Sup Forums
>selfish gene
You're an idiot. Look up game theory.

Cry about it some more, but shitting on drug users doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you part of the problem, which is what your faggotish rant is about. Retards galore.

Its all bullshit. I can make myself cum without touching my cock and I never had any effect from that shit.

Drug users should rehabilitated, if rehabilitation does not work or a druggie doesnt not wish to be rehabilitated he should just be gassed.
Drug producers/importers/distributors should be executed on the spot.
We need Duterte running this type of program globally.

I pity drug addicts, they should be given opportunites to go to rehab. I think if they want to abuse drugs, the state should give them clean drugs and resources and an area to do it in, as well as a place to do it in. Before you autistically screech muh taxes, the point is harm reduction. The current system just furthers the damage done by the abuse of drugs. You don't kill people like you're some backwards ape. That doesn't solve anything, it reinforces depravity. Drug dealers should be rehabilited to be entrepreneurs. This notion that we should harshly punish criminals is retarded and perverse. The point is to get them to not do it again, and to diminish recidivism. Harm reduction, are you starting to get it?

I meant as well as a place to live in.

>a man

Humans realized long ago that the only way to make anyone do anything is through fear, why do you feel that it's any different in the 21st Century? (in the year of our lord that is)

>using the acoustic jew

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>still having dopamine receptors
absolute pleb!

>all animals rely on fear and intimidation
Fear doesn't work, retard. Catholic priests rape kids, drug users and sellers use darknet markets; countries wage war; and alcoholics living on streets drink straight from the bottle. You can only scare the feeble minded, everyone else realises life is about making risks. Seek psychiatric help.

Everyone has Thanatophobia, any risk you take is to try and better yourself so that your offspring will have a better chance at survival. Everything simplifies into basic fear, and if you're too stupid to see that you should fuck off

>Humans realized long ago that the only way to make anyone do anything is through fear, why do you feel that it's any different in the 21st Century? (in the year of our lord that is)
Did you, at least once in your life, open an history book?

Give me an instance of something where Humans were convinced to do anything not out of fear. (fear doesn't have to be direct)
protip
you cant

Life is hard when dumb?

>too retarded to name a single time
lel!

Haha, drug dealers who got large number of people hooked, sold them their first fix or even gave it away for free should be instead rewarded with opportunity. Opportunity to become legit sucessful entrepreneurs, live nice and comfy life because g-d forbid they ever get actual punishment for their crimes.

>You don't kill people like you're some backwards ape. That doesn't solve anything, it reinforces depravity.
You do, you kill depraved people thats exactly how you stop depravity.

>g-d

Thread died for this.

>Everyone has Thanatophobia
Yes, good job, stupid. This the one part of your post that isn't as stupid as you are.

>any risk you take is to try and better yourself so that your offspring will have a better chance at survival
Not true. We're past the point of nomadic life on the plains of Africa. Any retard can grow up and not be killed by a wild boar or strave. Example: you.

>Everything simplifies into basic fear
No, again. I go outside, drive, walk down the street, because I shit to do. I don't even take into the risks because they are so reletively low. Committing criminals carry enormous risks, both phyisically and legally speaking. Don't post if you iq is the same as your favorite psalm.

>and if you're too stupid to see that you should fuck off
I hope you know what irony is.

Read my post again, then seek psychiatric help.

>You do, you kill depraved people thats exactly how you stop depravity.
Then by that logic, you should be killed.

You just don't "get" it user. Maybe one day you will.

>Can't argue anymore
>deflection
G-good one, user.

How
I want to know

>Game theory
You must be 18 years or older to post

>This notion that we should harshly punish criminals is retarded and perverse
I read your post. It sounds like you are a criminal yourself.

I am just. There is nothing wrong with killing a criminal who commited severe crimes. Of course it must be done quick and painless because as another user said, we are not apes. The quicker we get rid of such criminals the quicker society can move on.

There's a reason your parents told you to stay in college.

Drugs actually work.

>Retard thread spirals into retardation
who would have thought

>I read your post. It sounds like you are a criminal yourself.
Stop doing drugs.

>I am just. There is nothing wrong with killing a criminal who commited severe crimes
>kill all drug users and dealers
>no one innocent has ever been killed by the state
Wow. Why am I replying to you?

>another user said, we are not apes
That was me, stupid; and that's not how I phrased it.

>The quicker we get rid of such criminals the quicker society can move on.
I can now see why education is so important in maintain a free society.

Dude, idk what the fuck is wrong with you, but you sound like a psychopath.

Game theory is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers". Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as in logic and computer science.
I think you're the one that's under 18.

He probably just dropped from high school

Placebos are not strong enough to make me high.

>psuedo-science bullshit

lawn

>tfw first HFO

Stoners have a higher chance of getting laid then the op virgin

Placebos can make you produce more dopamine. It can even have a noticeable effect on patients with parkinson's.

is that a guy?

>I can now see why education is so important in maintain a free society.
Just having a free society doesnt actually solve any problems (except you now have your freedom). You are free to do whatever you want as long as you do not commit crimes (just a small little obligation as we are talking about amercan free society and not somalia).

>Dude, idk what the fuck is wrong with you, but you sound like a psychopath.
I wish, everything would be so much easier.

I was the biggest stoner in my high school and I'm a wizard now.

There's nothing special about the law, user. The law is a set of arbitrary rules set by the government. The law is the word of man. The only thing that sets my rules apart from the governments rules is that the government was elected to represent the populace. And a government that kills its own populace can never be a real representative of the populace, surely? If so, what moral authority does a murderous government have?
We can't let the law be the supreme arbiter of right and wrong. The law is meant to mirror our morals, not set them. If you can make an argument for the morality of culling people based on their personal entertainment choices, then go ahead. I severely doubt you can, though.

>The law is meant to mirror our morals, not set them
I do not agree with that. If there are no morals then there is nothing to reflect, might as well get it rid of the mirror too.

Idk, bro. It was posted in another thread about drugs.

A free society is better than having totalitarian one. People fuck up. That isn't a reason to kill them. I'm not sure well in the head you are, but again, seek psychatric help.

>I wish, everything would be so much easier
Psychopaths can be weird, autistic faggots too. Pic related.

more liek homotherapy