a closer look at all the top row junk

kill yourself faggot

no homo but...

no

nice fan

goals

white radio? does it work?

well thanks anyway

Its a 1950's Crosley. Works OK, but the sound isn't the best.

Very nice, OP

mine. doesn't work yet.

Dude, get a bigger desk because that looks cramped as fuck and you clearly have the room for one. And that's coming from a guy whose vesa mounted screens stick off the edges of my desk.

What's the machine top left of image?

Does your chair being on that floor mat not bother the hell out of you? Used to have one and it moved every time I moved the chair

Not really. The carpet doesn't move at all.

>Dude, get a bigger desk because that looks cramped as fuck and you clearly have the room for one
barracks cannot support

my grand parents used to crank this thing when I was about 11 yrs old.
it's loud. it has a 15" speaker.
it was made in kitchner ontario. 20 miles away miles from here

No regrets

its the rare "tower over display" setup. what the fuck do you do with so many drives?

seems comfy. are you in a cuck shed or garage?

i like the clarkson but the switch made me lose a bit of respect for you

What branch? Air force seems to have the most weebs from the people I've met

>its the rare "tower over display" setup.
the tower over the display is the media center. my actual desktop is behind the monitor
what the fuck do you do with so many drives?
nothing really yet. anime and vns

navy. us nukes are a bit weird

Mario Kart my man, skipped the Wii U and I figure Mario Party will come out soon, I know people from Sup Forums would suffer a heart attack from buying a console for 2-3 games but I'm in the position now where I can spend money on stuff that I like.

The price of the trackpad + keyboard + mac mini isn't high than the macbook itself?

Good luck mate, I've seen enough threads on /k/ to scare me about getting stuck in E4 for eternity

the advancement rate from e4-e5 for my job is like 100%, so no worries there.

>apple computer
>playstation products
>soy switch
>dasani the lovable tap water, a product of coca cola company in toxic plastic
>a basketball
>that wood finish
-1/10

Best Buy had a good deal back then for the mini, plus I use an iPad Pro with LTE for portability.
Got the keyboard as a gift and got the trackpad like a month later.

My first setup in progress, looking for a new desk atm.

Still deciding how to label my drives for my ghetto NAS. Was considering going a similar route but for now idk

Are you a gamer?

>has more free space than data
did you steal a bunch of drives or do you have some plan to fill all that space in a short amount of time?

atleast tell me you have gran turismo.

i need to reshuffle the drives around, and probably rename them after vn girls now rather than anime due to why the fuck not

>Bert & Ernie dolls

Yes, I do have it, heavily debating if the PSVR is worth for this game.
Maybe will replay RE7 if I do get one.

>did you steal a bunch of drives
the 2/3tb drives are like $50 off ebay.
>or do you have some plan to fill all that space in a short amount of time?
no. eventually i guess ill use it all.

>And that's coming from a guy whose vesa mounted screens stick off the edges of my desk.
JEJ

>What's the machine top left of image?
Mac LC III

>seems comfy. are you in a cuck shed or garage?
secret location

I don't like anime
I think ppl that do are weird.
you're probably a virgin

That room needs an iMac.

>secret location
Grandma's walk-in closet.

quiet you

Yep, I don't play as much as before but I do enjoy some new games and tycoons. Especially rollercoaster tycoon.
Yea , I've had them for a Long time. I really loved sesame street when it was a kid. My favorite was mr rogers neighborhood as well.

There is already a thread you baka

I've since hidden the cables better. I moved my chair because it is usually in the standing position.

Now that's a battlestation of a richfag with real taste in furniture.

rate

nice towel racks

Europe? I don't understand why so many people don't have central AC and need to use those window units. Also, is that a Yorkshire Terrier?

who's /comfy/ here?

How does the unit compare to an in-windows A/C. Do you find the standing unit performs better?

too korean. + gay

-2/10

I really appreciate the time put into this but I'm genuinely curious if you're aware of perspective, because the alignment is symmetrical if I were to take a picture straight from the front.

I think a more valid complaint is the mess of wires I have yet to attend to.

>dogs

hey maybe I could come over and shit in your house?

The shitty AC was temporary until I mounted a window one. This is a 1910 Victorian house, so you kinda have to make due with no central air.

Thanks. Those are grab bars. It was a stupid idea. (You're meant to be able to take the bamboo thing off the wall and go sit with it)

Those are Chihuahua / Lhasa apso mixes. Standing AC is stupid -- it was temporary.

>tfw dont want to buy nice desk, but moving all the time.

Been a long time since I've seen this. What was the guy's plan? drive around and steal wifi from Starbucks and unsecured networks in neighborhoods?

Probably, I mean people would see a huge ass bus parked everywhere.

A huge ass, run down bus with the windows covered in faux tile. Would have to imagine the cops have been called on more than one occasion.

Other side I have some consoles,tv and some other little things.

Nice Eames and aeron

i just wanted to draw lines

cringe

You're cute

Ryzen 1700 tomorrow

Primary setup

I need a new case and more LEDs

Behold...the new battlestation default pic: party chad edition

Nice station OP, what kind of fan is on the bottom left?

>be me
>post a few threads ago
>getting my shit together
>got dual monitors
>M100 mouse a shit

Does anyone have recommendations for a mouse with a thumb button that isn't GAYMEN GAYMUR GEAR™?

Nice. That's how you do Dumbo ear monitors like a white man.

Sauce on the sound absorbers?

logitech g500(s) was the most accurate, "standard" shaped, quality mouse I've ever used. Literally nothing else compares to its tracking.
t. quake player

i am le nostalgia gamer xD

>the most expensive furniture possible

>Random lines that mean nothing

I have no drawers.

Logitech products are nice. At least the G700s. I really like it, a standard mouse design, not "gaymur", a healthy amount of buttons and its wireless I'm not sure if theres a wired variant. The G502 is more gaymer.

You would probably pay thousands of dollars to get a signed tampon from these girls. The portrait monitor is retarded too, btw.

I spend too much money

That poor twingo surrounded by animu faggotry

On what? That stuff is all budget

What isn't budget to you? I only get like 300 a month after paying my bills

I also have just 300 € a month to spend, but priorities are a thing. My flat is finished so I can spend all money on hardware. I just can't afford all at once. Also having no car and reallife helps a lot. I even have a TV now.

Same, my friends have asked me how I get all the clothes I have and then I look at their V8 monsters and what they probably pay monthly for em. Screw monthly car payments, salvage has been great for me so far.

I have 300 € boots and expensive outdoor equipment. Sometimes its annoying, otherwise they can never match my condition. I walk distances like 25 KM on a regular basis.

Noice, same. I have some red wing beckmans. Best 300 bucks I've spent on shoes

Wow I really shit on most /bst/ but dang OP, nice
cave

that's a monitor stand I imagine

Thats pretty sad, its more that he says hes spent too much on whats a basic set up

All in priorities.