Post your case

Post your case.

>Pic related

Genesis titan 550

Raidmax Ninja II

Currently using a laptop while saving for a ryzen system to put in this beauty.

Same, but planning to do it in this beauty.

Corsair Obsidian 750D for my primary rig
Jonsbo C3 for my secondary (mATX)

I'll replace the Obsidian with a Crystal 570X this year. Even with AIO, extension cards, 1080 Ti and fans I don't need all the space. Also the 570X has nice RGB fans and I'll replace them with ML ones.

If you are looking for a small form factor, lightweight, high quality CHEAP case, go for Jonsbo. The C3 costs only 50 € new and its made of aluminium. Though you have to manage your space and cannot install high-TDP hardware into it. It is meant for a portable, silent and energy friendly PC.

>mah sex-bawks

Nice. Is it ATX or will you have the fun adventure of converting it? If i cut the 5.25" bays out i can even drop EATX in mine.

>spending $25+ on a case

It's one of the few old ibm cases with standard mATX support. A bit of dremel work is needed anyway because the back IO should slot isn't standard and it has a bunch of reception dents that need to be cutted away. The floppy slot cover has lateral ventilation holes, i plan to put a 100mm front intake fan there. All inside black painted, for the outside maybe dark Red, mine is not pic and it need to be repainted.

Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 White Edition

You best have it set up as "chimney"

Fractal R6

how is this? i was gonna get this but got pic related instead because it wasn't available yet when i bought my case.

It's getting to the point where you may as well not have a window at all to begin with.

It has a very impressive side window it covers basically the entire side of the case. I have to take pics with the side off though because in my environment it just reflect like crazy which is the only downside I've seen to this case.

used the core 500 for a mini build last spring/summer
ryzen 1600 with tower cooler
rx 580 (when it was still cheap)
bd burner
my only regret was not getting a modular psu
seriously, not much space for additional cables

>chimney

That's sucking from the front and back and blowing out the top, right?

Yeah, basically puts the rear I/O panel towards the top. If money were no object I'd love to experiment with either a Dark Base 900 or CoolerMaster Haf C700P. I feel an invertable MB tray adds another element of personality to a build.

It's bretty good. Front mesh gets dusty, but it's easy to clean with a vacuum cleaner. Also the blue power led is quite bright, so I disconnected it.

>450d

it's shit. should've paid extra for a fractal

this bby

I'd kill for one of those at work.

Stuck on pic related for at least another year.

Got these Dells at work, I do the IT for the business and made sure to get us really decent desktops that would last, so our guys have i5's with 8Gb of RAM and dual 24" 1920x1200 IPS screens.

Made a gamble on buying this thing but its genuinely fantastic. A couple of noctua's and I can't her nawt

Had them at my college, uni and now my work as well. Love those machines, you can get them for a steal on-line as well. I'm surprised I don't see them that often here on 4chins

750D Airflow. Just replaced the Corsair fans with 3000-rpm industrial Noctuas.

Wasn't expecting much, considering the price, but doesn't look too shabby.

same desu

i actually like the case design. That matte silver plastic pretending to be magnesium is definitely preferable to the nigger-tier faux brushed steel/aluminum you get on modern cases.

And it's fucking dead easy to dissasemble compared to old optiplexes. 4 latches and the whole case is in pieces.
multicolor led in the power button serving that displays error codes when something goes wrong was a nice touch on dell's part too.

Literally my only complaint is the lack of more sata headers. 3 for me just doesn't cut it and I had to buy a pci-e controller.

Based beige case ftw

My first pc was in one of those cases, K6-2 450mhz and 8mb Rage Pro Turbo

>pic related has full 1950x Threadripper w/dual loop setup

It's a dust magnet. Going to make a new build later this year with the Meshify C Mini.

On photos mine looks like shit because it's made of fibre board, so I just post the design plan instead. Everything is a depiction of the exact hardware component I've got except the GPU block and the motherboard.

Have the same one.
Later found out it can't fit a NH-D14.

Considering pulling the inards out of my current pc and putting them in this desu

Have you painted it?

No, I didn't want to waste time on painting it in case everything doesn't fit, so I just put it together like it was. Everything fits, disassembling everything and giving it a surface treatment then putting it back together is too much of a hassle.

Fractal is a fucking plain black box.

>Dual loop
Literally why over a single pump and res?

>muh fashion statement PC
Most people care how well it works not what it looks like.

Cut holes in the bottom and install some large fans there to get some good airflow while still having it hidden.

Please be kind Sup Forums senpai

Does the 450D not work?

I'm probably going to ghetto rig a fan in the 5.25 bays until i can get an AIO to shove in the back. Its gonna be an r3 2200g no card to begin with so its not like heat will be a big issue.

Currently using pic related

I'm using this case, I like its design but the vertical HDD bracket is garbage.

JPAC AUBLUE

It was on sale tier reporting in
bonus: it came with a psu that was loud enough to hear outside my house with the door closed

best itt

Non-meme case here

which case is best for FreeBSD?

bought this in december
i was bummed because i didn't find the windowed variant, but now i love it

Just ordered same one, should be here monday, hope its good.

Best of the thread
This one's horrible

I have the same case, don`t know about you but i am loving it.
Great intake, easy to clean and has a lot of room.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Got this a few years back and has done me proud

As if you aren't using an open air case like this beauty right here

There is one case worth buying and you already posted it

this

lol, reminds me of this old ass picture in my Sup Forums folder

where the fuck does one even put this? It would take up an entire desk

CM 690 II, man that was a great case and I had that thing for YEARS. It's been surpassed but in its time it was one of the best cases available.

>This one's horrible
>implying that's a bad thing

You want to pray game?

you already posted

Rumour has it Darude named the song "Sandstorm" after the early HAF cases.

its so difficult to find beige cases in my area and finding them on ebay is just way to overpriced

Thinking of getting one. Just want to know, does that HDD plate mount to the shroud in any way or is it free standing. Because i want to remove the PSU shroud.

Jesus christ that's the most disgusting case i have ever seen. like you can't even claim opinion on this one, that thing is absolutely nasty. I can't believe someone actually designed that

Lian Li masterrace.

Modded the case with a dremel to accept a double-slot 750ti. It does what I need need it to do.

yes mom, I NEED a full tower

Is this an expanded gaming laptop stand? Dear god...

full test bench style case, friend had one

literally watch one of dozens of techtube videos on the R6.
>Because i want to remove the PSU shroud
why?

It's good quality. You did well.

FT02

Best case ever made, and has yet to be surpassed. You cannot rehash this statement.

I got a 450D I fucking love it. First and smallest case I’ve found that will fit a fucking 280mm radiator top and my 120mm GPU rad out the rear.

Would prefer no clear side tho I don’t like showing off high end shit but so far have put in old shit CD drive and crappy CD drive computer speakers to make it look like a p.o.s

>not naming the file goat.se

>intentionally make it look like a P.O.S.
I don't get it...

I like that layout. Is it an ATX or SFX power supply?

Should always configure every case this way. Negative pressure always cools best.

CM Storm Scout. I miss this version.

is it OC'd?

Still using the II and I see no reason to upgrade.

Deepcool - Kendomen

Got it as a gift. It's a great case but it's way too big and heavy for what I do. Gonna go for a micro atx build next time I upgrade.

Is that a define r5 ?

Same

i have the even bigger and heavier version of that
does that one at least let you take off the front mesh so you can dust the damn thing?
the big one is almost impossible to disassemble the front of