Saving live streams from youtube?

Anyone know how to save a live stream on youtube as it's going or just after it's done?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll tell ya after you post more of her.

how is it done?

Moar and who is she?

not my live stream, one playing

can youtube live streams be saved right after they're finished?

worthless asshole

Youtube-dl

lol, just film your computer screen with a smartphone.

WHATS HET FUCKING NAME

>medium tiddies + thicc ass
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

youtube-dl

Wicked Weasel. Claire I think.

Streamlink pipes to your video player, you record it there. Available evem for windows fags, but you'll have to run some basic commands.

Sara I think
See the watermark? The brand is called Microminimus

hey i got a pic of this chick too, here you go.

Technological advancements, am I right?

>short hair
Also I consider it should be illegal for women!

I could wipe my ass with your opinion and it would only get dirtier.

La goblina...

Post proof.

I, as i Viking, consider circumcised chest-hair-less

I'm a woman though.

I have this feeling that men would prefer to fuck goats than fuck you in particular.

No, I don't live anywhere near mudslimes.

Well that's the thing, even those who aren't Muslim would find an animal more pleasing than yourself.

It never occurred to me irl.

Get raped and leave g
No needed order

No.

>>short hair
>>trash
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Saying no to Muslims is Islamophobia. Your sentence is now becoming a cum toilet at the local Mosque to repent.

Women have long hair.

I hate muslims.

>being this jealous

Well, apparently not woman enough for me.

I hate fake dolls, and your typical "empowered" lawyer woman, those psydo-feministic values of your movements are destroying what my mother, and farther, fought for in Europa. Plastic materialistic tit-posting fourth-wave "feminists" are popping up everywhere, and in twenty years time, if continuing, they'll ruin all which the feminist has achieved today. How to fuck does that logic even apply in your society without critics in the liberal movement? Are there no academics, intelligent or just well-raised objectively question people in you geographic ethnological group? Suppression of the average man, and glorification of unsustainable ideological temporary ideas (much like eugenic, which i jokingly mentioned before) How are you going to achieve SHIT, if you instead of fighting, are crying about middle class men, instead of reevaluate your own culture of social structure.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Just as an example of the glory of anglo-saxon feminism.

if all else fails, screengrab it. recording streams directly is difficult because it's not a complete file like a video, so you would have to encode as it was being streamed, and the stream can hitch which could fuck with that. best idea is to use youtube-dl or another method to download the vod.

>for me
I don't care about (You).

Nah you wouldn't, because i love getting ridden by shorthaired true strong woman, as much as the well raised European female, regardless of political values. As long as they do not stand for anything related to you.

Enjoy your desperate house wives promising futures of your, hey, maybe your manlet of a husband will be able to afford two cars for you, and even be able to buy ugly vest to wear at parties, or whatever weird opinions you're going to enforce on your future "man".

I rather start a sexual relation with the fat, ugly, fuck of a Sup Forumstard man, even thou i would have no sexual affection for him, than being seen in the same country has your glorified Gucci wearing barbie bag of fat body (as you probably don't have a single muscle fibre)

I hate Ukrainians.

Me too