When will the apple be topped?

I thought that asking directly the technology enthusiasts from here would be a great idea, given that you seem more aware/awake than other communities on the internet.

But then arises the following question : how, or why, specifically, aren't you buying apple products or services? For such knowledgeable individuals, it's really strange to think that you wouldn't try to always enjoy a premium experience, known to be satisfying millions of users throughout the world. Have you ever heard proud iOS users complaining about security or privacy issues? Have you ever heard of advertisements being displayed on iPhones's lockscreens?
Have you ever heard about malware inside the app store? Exactly.

Same can be said about OS X. Apple produced software is relatively easy to use and can be of great assistance, particularly for adults with fulfilling jobs and compelling lives - the perfect piece of technology to improve their productivity and accompany them through their lives in a world which is constantly evolving. You don't want to be left behind. By giving a little amount of primary data to Apple, you give them the possibility to greatly enhance your lives in such ways that you wouldn't even think. Action and customization from your part are not necessary at all.

I don't need to mention how Apple's hardware is known for it's durability, beauty and popularity. By branding yourself as one of their customers, you broadcast a positive image of yourself to your surrounding acquaintances - sending them the message that you're a capable, rich and intellectual individual.

Can this much be said about Linux, Android or Windows users? Because in the tech world, you're probably going to be laughed at if you even dare to mention that you're a Linux user. The inconvenience, the clunky UI... A total unpolished mess that needs "ricing". Windows/Android users aren't free from some mockery, as well. Manchildren who can't separate themselves from videogames and using outdated software...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When will the apple be topped?
Never. Apple has its own niche market and enough money to screw up a few times and still recover.

Anyways tl;dr

>Never
This is probably true. Obviously, given that the premium experience provided by their services (especially the customer service) is of the utmost value to their users.

What are you trying to imply here, exactly?

I might consider buying apple when I can root my system without voiding the warranty. They'd also have to add the headphone jack again and start selling spare parts. I don't think you really see why people here don't like apple

is this a kurva anyátok thread from Sup Forums?

I think that I may be very knowledgeable about Apple, more than you in fact. You wanna know why? I'm paid to post thread like these

heló

Locked bootloader.

What are you talking? "Premium" experience? "Productivity?"

You can't compare the current iOS to a 2010 Android OS. Android has made leaps and bounds over the years and is currently superior to iOS in many ways.

The "productivity" of iOS is an absolute joke compared the slip screen multitasking of the Note Series.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to your soy addicted ass how much more veritile and powerful Android is compared to iOS now. The iPhone is a glorified toy in comparison to something like the Note 8 or Pixel II.

As for the malware meme. Yes, if you're dumb enough to download something from Big Lou's App Store then you deserve what you get. If you stick with reputable and proven developers you'll have no problems.

"Premium product" lmao. Just... no.

Apple doesn't make "bad" products, but to suggest their "premium" while they force what THEY thing is best for you on you is laughable.

It would take me two hours to list out the things a flagship android can do that the the stupid iPhone can't.

>advertising for a comapny FOR FREE

Have you ever heard of Apple users running games at 144hz Ultra settings.

nem de kiszophatod a gecim

He literally said he is paid

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Do you people really have folders with several text files for all those pastas for several different cases?

>Sup Forums is a collective
Typical soyboy behavior. Not all of us dislike Apple. Not all of us praise them for everything either.

>Typical soyboy behavior.
Stop including soy in all your posts, it doesn't make you look smart or cool. For goddamn sake we're not on Sup Forums here

I do, although it's all in a single text file.

Stop cussing so much we're not on Sup Forums here.

>apple
youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA

I can't play game emulators on an iPhone or use Kodi without jailbreaking it, which is a lot of work. If iPhone allowed game emulators right into the app store or at least allowed you to copy and paste them from a PC and open them, I'd probably have no problems using an iPhone. I had an iPhone 3GS as a second number phone that worked remarkably well for what it was.

>you're probably going to be laughed at if you even dare to mention that you're a Linux user

Depends on the area, in IT jobs amost nobody give a fuck about this unless the person is retard. In Graphic Design case okay, I agree with you, but graphic design is populated by mainstream brainlets anyway, who value more the platform and the Starfucks coffee than the job done.

Why I don't use Mac: despite it's stabillity and beauty it's a ridiculous overpriced piece of shit designed to be obsolete in an instant, you can't make your own Apple computer unless it's a hackintosh and it's maintenance is also overpriced. I'd rather keep using Windows 7 without support or Linux than use this.

Nice pasta

>images.cuckcuckgo.com
I knew you were a retard right away. Stop using Linux

I love Apple!