hes in prison the whole time

what're some accurate tech shows?
>mr robot
>silicon valley
any more?

install gentoo

He's high af.

it's not worth it to watch a single episode

This, prolly the first 3 episodes of the first season are worthy,the rest is meh

No, worst show ever

Gay too

What show is it?

Season 1: You don't know that Mr. Robot is Elliot's father
Season 2: You don't know that Elliot is in prison
Season 3: You don't know about the time machine plans of the dark army and that Angela Moss is Phillip Price's secret daughter

There's one good Eposide of Season 3, which is the E-Corp bureau episode which has been filmed with very long camera segments and few cuts. However, the end is still disappointing. Worst episode by far is the Muslim family episode, almost Alf eposide level of quality. Season final is also quite disappointing, you think it'll only be 3 seasons, because they are revealing much, but then the most important stuff doesn't get revealed, which will lead to an even worse forth season...

it was ok for the first half of s1 when it had yet to go full retard. Then it went full retard.

>Time machine

That's a joke right?

there is no time machine, it's just a trick to manipulate people

inb4 they go full apeshit in season 4 and actually reveal the chinese time machine

I started watching this shit a few days ago.
Mid-way through S2.

It is cringy as fuck at times, but definitely more watchable than most techy TV shows.
I'm already this far in, no breaks on this train.

>mr robot is watchable
No, you just have shit taste

Stupidest show ever "muh realistic hacking" gtfo with that shit lmao

It's watchable in that it has flow to it.
Still cringy as fuck with the faux hacking nonsense, buzzwords and techy words being thrown around.
It's literally run hack.exe tier.
It's better to watch it in anticipation of it being absolute shit to laugh at.

I do indeed have shit taste. I like watching shit, it makes me laugh.

I actually learned how to hack thanks to this show, so shut up with that BS

halt and catch fire, also

clueless skids. The accuracy of every hacking scene, and not only that, even medical surgery scenes is unpaired with similar mainstream shows. Stop being edgy anime lovers cause you clearly have no clue what you talk about. Not to mention the soundtrack and dialogues. Research about all the work behind those scenes and the efforts to make them as realistic as they are portrayed, and also name me flaws in the hacking/tech related scenes, handsome men generals posting from the basement.

No, just stop. The current plot has a goddamn time machine in it.

It literally got worse every single episode. It degenerated from a decent story about an odd guy into security to relationship drama story and communist nonsense.

First episode:
The girl Elliot was friends with since childhood dumps her boyfriend then fucks a black from the bar.
Elliot's sister starts some communist revolution and they make a CEO burn money because lolsofunny capitalism sux!

Came here to post this

lets see your picture

>I see you're using gnome.
>I know it's supposed to be better.
It wasn't worth watching the second episode,.

Man, why are you all in conflicts every single time, every time i open Sup Forums there is aways some dumbass going against another. I personally like this Show because the character is relatable af.

It's not the best.
I'm mainly disappointed in the show because it went from semi-realistic hacking to shitty cringe global conspiracy bullshit really fast

The second season is the worst(but still good)
It's important for watch the third season who is excellent(even better than the first)

you poor child

not him is the third season that bad? I watched the first 2 episodes and I was kind of scared there was going to be some sort of time travel bullshit

forth season was a blast

too bad n00bs didn't get the hidden messages that lead to the ftp with season 4 on it

the first season is the only thing worth a damn. the rest is just bullshit

Have not time travel bullshit.

yea they made it too big. i guaranfuckingtee they are going to make vera a part of whiterose's plan since the beginning

esmail confirm vera is not a great vilain for the show