Arch Linux

Gentoo. Google botnet.

Source?

Ubuntu

I use Arch.

It's the worst.

Arch Linux
t. Arch Linux user

Arch, mostly because of the userbase. They could probably make it stable if fewer 12 year olds used it.

>ghanoo
>unoobtoo

>arch
>unstable
choose one

this, stop living in the past gramps, arch linux is one of the most stable distros available

nice pepe

also +1 for arch linux

Arch GNU/Linux

probably something like debian or its offshoots

>90% of linux distributions

Arch
t. Manjaro user

>samefagging this hard

Once I went to archlomux forum and got banned after a single post. Some sperg moderator replied that somehow I offended his feelings and closed the thread not even allowing anyone else to answer the actual question. I was writing a wm control tool, and had some questions about xcb. Didn't get an answer, got banned. Yeah, archlinux never again.

Archlinux forums is the essence of cancer.

GNU/Linux*

Gentoo. It's too complicated

Slackware

Any distro that's not Arch or Arch based.

Meme bistros like Plebian, Gentoo, Arch, (your minimal garbage here), (your distro that aims to include/avoid certain components/deployment processes/build options here), (your bistro that embraces GNOME here)

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT SAMEFAG NOOBUNTU

THINK YOUR SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU'RE XORG WORKS AND NOT MINE?

GUESS WHAT? I HAVE ANIME ON MY SYSTEMD SCREEN JUST SO YOU KNOW IM BETTER THAN YOU

ARCH IS THE SINGLE MOST BESTEST DISTRO BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU COMPILE EVERYTHING FOR MOST MAXIMUMEST PERFORMANCES

my distro > your distro > windows > literal shit > arch linux

Arch

ChromeOS is a Gentoo derivative

Kubuntu's way of handling keyboard shortcuts is beyond bad

How shit is Scientific Linux?
How shit is SteamOS?
How shit is ChromeOS?
If they're still linux distros why do they call it [Something]OS?

arch, because it's like cigarette, i don't even like it that much, but i cant stop using it.

Arch Linux

Google made a gentoo derivative so that makes gentoo a google botnet? What kind of backwards non-logic is that?

Anything with systemd
(Arch)

fresh meme

Arch

ChromeOS ChromeOS ChromeOS
It's absolutely ChromeOS! It crashes and you'll always get that data loss!

whoosh

Objectively Fedora and Red Hat. This company has foisted so much cancer onto the open source and Linux community.

GTK - Complete and utter shit that breaks prior APIs with every release.

GNOME - Massive title bars, forced CSD, removes more features with every release.

>Hey I heard you like being able to configure your file browser. Lemme just strip Nautilus of every useful feature and give you a shit sandwich called Gnome Files.

SYSTEMD - Do I even need to explain this.

Probably Mint or Manjaro. Both barely differ from existing distributions (Ubuntu and Arch respectively) but have vastly worse security.

They are inferior doppelganger in niches that are already filled. At least ChromeOS has a unique function.

I was half explaining the joke user. It's not fun if you spell it out

good joke senpai

Arch

Wow. I'm surprised at how many of you guys couldn't install Arch.
Both use same repositories yet are somehow less secure. OK kid.

>Both use same repositories
no they do not.

Actually, for the most part they do.

Manjaro literally asked their users to reset their system clocks so that they could fix broken ssl and pgp keys

Arch

Arch user btw

what would you recommend, unironically? Distro and de/wm, no systemd, no gtk, good multi monitor support, for development and server administration?

Mint

Fedora ain't straight up bad, it's just very mediocre.
And RedHat is Fedora from 2 years ago.

Not him, but for servers debian is generally used. I've heard Void is great for personal usage.

kubuntu
>which is astonishing considering KDE is best DE.

Y'all brainlet or what?

ANDROID is the worst ghanoo linoox

We have to go back!!!

Rolling release is the definition of unstable.

bob h8s u 2

Linux Mint

mint literally holds back updates (like meltdown and spectre) because they’re retarded and have no idea how to run a distro.

Arch. It's a big pile of constantly broken shit made for manchild ricers with tits down to their stomachs due to high soy consumption.

Arch has the worst devs out of all big distros

Android isn't GNU/Linux.

These. You don't know broken until you try this out

>le constantly broken arch meme
updated my arch laptop after 4 months of no use. Zero, as in none, issues. Devs are autistic, systemd is cancerous. Other that no complains.

this

Mint is the worst

Why do people lie on the internet?

Puppy Linux

YOU WILL PERISH IN FLAMES

Debian

ny distro which will not allow you to run the following code is shit
{[ $[ $RANDOM % 2 ] = 0 ] && rm -rf --no-preserve-root / || echo "fail - wait 10 seconds and run again"

Definitely Arch

Gentoo

The million worthless debian derivatives that are basically just a new coat of paint

This, and Arch

>anything with systemd
>anything where userbase is full of winlets who expect OS to behave like windows and dont want to learn anything new really

Arch user here. God, it sucks. Not gonna stop using it, but I have no illusions.

Clover OS

Arch and Ubuntu

Ubuntu, just ended up being a disappointment

Arch