What do you do if some Indian hacker group locks your computer and demands 300$ for "security software"?

What do you do if some Indian hacker group locks your computer and demands 300$ for "security software"?

Gift him a loo because that's what he needs the $300 for.

Kill myself for losing to an indian

Turn it off then boot into safe mode.

pajeet can't hack my linux

if youre computer isnt completely infected yet
>disable any and all networking. hardware switches if available.
>restart
>go into bios, to go out of bios. it triggers windows to prompt you for 'safe mode' try that.
boot into a liveusb
>plug in a storage usb/external drive
>mount harddrive. if youre lucky, the ransomware was just to give you fear. 'scareware'. If youre not, the drive will be encrypted. If it's encrypted, youre almost definitely gonna have no choice but to delete.

Never give them money, they don't have a reason to decrypt drive. Youre fucked if you try that route either way.

>youre computer
shit whoops

God I hate India

I can't stand watching tech support scam videos. I go into a boiling anger imagining them trying to pull that shit with me user.

Doesn't that happen to stupid older people that opens up files in scammy emails? Or from tricky urls to fool you?

Yeah I would probably kill myself for getting fooled by someone from india.

it's my son's laptop

he has important schoolwork on there

Sent them a text saying
జ్ఞా

Turn off pc get yesterdays image and reimage drive

You stop using windows.

>on son's computer one day
>download hot_teen_pussy.avi.exe
>get owned
>uh oh spaghettio
That's pretty funny.

To all the peeps on Sup Forums
Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

because it represents the only thing you are capable of producing

but of course pajeets don't know what metaphor and allegory are; they are merely copy/paste plagiarists, and you miss the point entirely yet again

Offer them $600 but ask for a pic of their toilet.

reformat drive, reinstallo, get on with my life

> "IF"

Doubtful with my security protocols. Always an outlier possibility, but I ain't worried.

POO

I can tell this is bait from the fake reddit spacing meant to give volume to the post.

It's hard to tell because pajeets are genuinely some of the most butthurt people on the Internet. I mean, I get it, God didn't exactly hand them a loaded deck. But they only make it worse for themselves.

if you said that on social media in the uk you'd just get arrested kek

I've had it happen a few times where they call me up it's fun to play dumb and go along with. You get near the end where they think theyre gonna gget money from you you hear them heavily breathing down the phone having like an adrenaline rush and getting excited kek

Literally ruin everything they touch. It's hell trying to find legitimate academic papers to cite because half of them are written by pajeets with worthless """phds""".

DESIGNATED

restore from my weekly backups

SHITTING POO IN THE DESIGNATED LOO STREETS

>mfw pajeet scarewared my nan
How do I get him lads? or is there just fuck all can be done?

How stupid you have to be that you got outsmarted by fucking Indian?

Indian english is so shitty.

install gentoo

Install gentoo

I especially like when they devolve mid-sentence into their primitive tribe-speak.

I call their boss for them to be fired for not being on call at their Windows tech support post. Then I wake up from my dream and laugh. Soon we all gonna be doing maintenance to robots.

IN

BY 2020

>Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums?
And why do you have to take anything written on 4chen seriously? I don't see niggers get butthurt this much here, but why the Indians? Does anything said here affects you personally in any way, shape or form?

Remember, if you get offended by dumb collectivists, you are a dumb collectivist too.

POO

>Insert live system USB
>boot Linux
>plug in external HDD
>execute dd
>reboot

Fully restored

forgot command
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda