Hehe, you're poor cunts

>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Soon I am going to SLI a 1070ti with my 1050 to make a decent mining rig so I can earn big bucks from just playing games. ;)

Check out my specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050
CPU: Intel Celeron N2840 @ 2.16GHz (highest clock speed on the market right now)
RAM: 4gb ECC DDR2
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB 5400rpm Seagate HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

Can it run Minecraft?

I envy you so much its incredible.
I am doing the same as you for a fraction of the cost but it just doesnt feel right. Goddamn it all!

Hehe, it can run Minecraft ;) Fancy graphics with 128 Blocks rendering distance @213 fps average. Sorry you can't be me, you fucking loser.

>hehehe
>I'll gladly pay the price premium bought on by miners and other clueless niggers just so I can smug at you on a malay hentai pottery art and basket weaving forum
>uwot? the x70 series used to cost $350ish dollars?
I'm not a poorfag, I just know what's a reasonable price and what isn't.

Sounds like jealous poorfag hate to me. ;)

lmao come back when your shitbox gets some games sonynigger

>replying to low-tier bait

pretty lazy bait but it's still better than all the consumer recommendation posts

>1050
lol

>1050
>not ti
>not 1080 in 2018
Have fun poorfag

>tfw a current gen console is faster than your whole pc

>this thread again

Sorry, unless your console costed over 2 grand the only thing that is being beat is you when your mum sees how much money you're using on a psn membership with her credit card. Fucking poorfags paying for a platform to play games ;) are your servers even up for christmas bro? haha ;)

U think that's cool bro? That card doesn't even compare to this beast right here u see?
Hope u enjoy your "under 60 fps pubg" card hahaha rofl

Lol haha 900 series cards, what are you from 2014? Fucking poorfag can't afford an upgrade to the latest and greatest. ;)

Haha u should stay in the 50's while i'm dancing in the 70's ;)

>Soon I am going to SLI a 1070ti with my 1050 to make a decent mining rig so I can earn big bucks from just playing games

Can you really mine with just two cards?

this

op couldve tried more

I thought that was Timothy McVeigh but he never wore earrings.

I fucking wish falseflagging was a bannable offense

>1050
>Being this excited about a shit tier GPU
Come on man...

Are you trying to troll or are you just a stupid little kid?

First of all, the GTX 1050 is a bottom of the barrel low-end GPU. And it's currently extremely overpriced - just like all the GPUs. Buying one now is silly for this and another reason: Pascal is a 3 year old GPU technology and nvidia cards with their new volta architecture will be available in April. That's just a month from now.

Enjoy your low-end GPU that can't even do a triple 4k monitor setup and your generally weak and slow computer.

Mine isn't a gaming rig, I'm not a child and I don't play games - but it's a hell of a lot more powerful than your pathetic toy. If I were to play games then I'd probably get the Playstation 4 Pro, though. I bought one of those and that new xbox for my nephew and he seems to like the Playstation 4 Pro. It really does make sense to get a console for games with GPU and RAM prices being what they are. If you want a computer that can play games at 4k then you'll have to pay a whole lot more and also a lot more than OP paid for that weak-ass toy.

Buying a 1080 in 2018 is utterly stupid for the reasons I outlined. Enjoy your outdated overpriced card.

Woah, do you seriously expect the new GPUs not to be out of stock within minutes?
Remember what happened with AMD gpus when they launched and how long it it took for the AMD to meet the demand? Think that but 10x worse now that cryptofaggotry is in full power. Perhaps the situation is not the same, but the fallout will definitely be worse

7/10 copypasta

-5/10 bait
Consider suicide OP

This is obviously bait but fuck it.
>Windows 10 Home
>Shit-tier 1050 gpu
>4gb ecc ddr2 ram
I actually wonder if you are able to play pubg like you claim to, or you play it like a "god" of low fps on minimum graphics.
Sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't even an attempt at a gaming rig

Holy shit, this guy's processing power is out of this world.

>Shelling out for overpriced GPU in 2018
>In the middle of the damned cryptopocolypse on GPU's

as much as i'd love to upgrade my 970 it's just not that attractive.

There's bad news for you if you want to SLI a 1050 with a 1070ti kiddo.