The URB-e

Is this the invention of the century or the ultimate soymobile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMXziu6GHCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is this?

You can get a used car that will protect you from the weather for the price of most of these scooters so its hard to get excited about them.

It's the world's first foldable electric vehicle
It's powered entirely by electricity and human shame

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=jMXziu6GHCw

Why would I get this over an ebike that can do 25mph?

>Using our patented cringe- and shame- absorber it gains speed up to 180 mph

Can you charge your phone with that?

Yes. Most models can charge your phone and can be had for cheaper than comparable models of your soy scooter.

I'm all for green and money saving transportation but this scooter is kinda lame.

pssh they're harder to navigate with than the soy scooter tho

this
anyone who would use this piece of shit likes to get fucked in the ass
just buy a motorcycle you fucking piece of shit

>"It's a go-cart powered by my own sense of self-satisfaction."

>15 mile range

So I gotta make sure my bike is full charged every goddamn day in case I go anywhere after work.

Sorry bro. It has potential but fails hard. They should make it a bit more bulkier to get more power and range.

Sup Forums starting to remind me of some sort of fashion board. Can't use software or tech unless the group thinks it's "in"/not-soy

You can stuff it in your car just in case the car fails you. It will also bother other people less if you take it on public transportation. However, what you posted is definitely much better for making the entire trip on.

>They should make it a bit more bulkier to get more power and range.
And maybe add some sort of closed driver compartment so you aren't exposed to the elements. Maybe even use 4 wheels for added stability.
Hurrrrr. Those kinds of gadgets are nice for inner city hipsters that only have a 10 minute walk to their barrista job anyway.

>the very definition of kuckold/soy riding it
what a surprise

>tfw 20mins walk to work
>taxi is way overpriced for ride just under a minute
>scooter/motorcycle is too expensive
>bike makes me sweat like a pig
i kinda wish normies will bite this meme, i dont want to be "that guy who rides ebike/hoverboard to work"

>20 minutes walk
>just under a minute ride via taxi
Or, you know, get in shape you fat sack of shit.

Custom ebikes can go much faster than 25mph. Matter of fact they go so fast that you have to get wider tires to even go so fast.

>bike makes me sweat like a pig

You know you don't have to ride it like in the Ironman, right? If you break a sweat by just once in a while casually using the pedals then you really need to get in shape.

>Inner city
>Hipster

Stupid, hipsters live on the outer edges of the city and in the designated safe for white areas, blacks and other minorties live in the inner city

I actually went to the store and factory for these and test rode a few. The pro one was surprisingly fast and comfortable when you got used to it.

The company is in LA though which is a shit city for them. NYC or something would be better.

I was going to say still kind of expensive but it looks like they have a sub $1000 one so not too bad.

I see a lot of people riding these around Pasadena. I guess I just cant see the use case for them. Where I somehow get close enough to my destination that this makes sense, but its too far to walk. Like I said, maybe NYC makes more sense.

Also they’re ugly IMO but what are you gonna do.

All these personal mobility options look like normie mobiles though and it’ll take a while for that to change. Segways still look retarded and they’ve been around forever.

Oh, also the thing I see online is that the support sucks. So if you have one, and it breaks, getting them to fix it is an expensive pain in the dick.

>It's the world's first foldable electric vehicle
Honda had a folding e-bike out twenty years ago my dude

>appears in front of 3-inch wheel
nothing personal kid

Sure, but it's illegal in most places. Ebikes are usually defined as ebikes and not mopeds predicated on the fact that they move no faster than 20-25mph at full throttle while carrying a person.

If wanting a high efficiency and portable vehicle to take me to work without destroying the environment makes me so than so be it.
Suck it drumpf voters.

In this state (KY), long as the engine is under 40cc you don't gotta register it or get a motorcycle license. Its still street/Hwy legal to. You can buy a damn scooter for $800 new and drive the sucker around this city without a helmet/license tag/ or any other shit that requires you to "pay the man". Some can hit 35-45 mph, which is fine for street/hwy use.

Curbs materializing has been a big problem for a long time and I don't know why we don't do something about it already

Where do you place your feet on that shit?

>world's first
yeah, no.

Stop living in a third world country?

Yeah but you look like a fag in the process. Just ride a regular bike.

first thing i thought of...

Like pic related? Countries that normalize degenerate behavior need to be adjusted.

>not just bunny hopping over it
Faggots.

Seems like a trash variant on a bicycle.

I don't think there are almost no cities that do not have enough space even if the whole population used bicycles.