Removal of headphone jack

>removal of headphone jack
>notch

Just how can we stop Android manufacturers from copying every single thing that Apple does? Those two are fucking disgusting yet we already have a good bunch of Android phones doing the same. What the fuck

Don't buy it and convince others to do the same?

don't like it, don't buy it. that's it.
love the notch though - kind of wish I'd waited for one rather than hitting up the Pixel 2, though it's a great phone otherwise

What do you like about it?

I'm starting to think normies might like meme sreens that cover more real estate of the phone but provide no function and might possibly make the corners easier to crack because they look cool. Same thing applies to the Samsung phones too.

> more room for hardware
> More screen space

Fine with both

Buy buying the only brand with balls enough to be apple but better: huawei

Don't buy it and severely make fun of anyone who does to the point that they want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

>all android bones hurr durr
Only chink phones copy apple because cheap design (copying from another phone) + cheap hardware prices + cheap labour = cheap phone
Plus, there are other manufacturers out there, like, samsmug still keeps the headphone jack on their flagships

I take it you're also fine with a dick lodged between your buttcheeks?

>more room for hardware
>companies don't even put more stuff, just go for the thin phone meme
ok

the headphone jack is hardware

>tfw Touchjizz Samsung will be the only company that keeps the headphone jack and no notch
Fucking christ.

Nokia?

I can only accept the death of the headphone jack if a second usb type-c port is added.

Companies that put the notch are only doing it to leech money off retards that want an iphone for cheap.

Competent brands aren't doing it

So, what, you're willing to carry around a usb c dac to use your earbuds? Or are you willing to buy some expensive ass wireless earbuds that need to have their batteries charged every 5 hours? Both of those are inferior to just plugging that shit into your phone

I think he'd just use an adapter and leave it on there. Then he'd just use the phone as normal, not having to disconnect headphones to charge the phone.

So his solution is to buy a phone that's missing a feature that even 15 year old dumbphones have, to buy an adapter to have that feature available, then to carry phone+adapter together all the time, making the phone bulkier than if they'd just made it 5mm thicker and put the headphone jack on the phone

it takes 10 minutes to fully charge AirPods :)

who cares. I don't even use headphones. And when I ride my bike I have a bluetooth intercom in my helmet

You still have the feature, you only need to plug a dongle to your headphones and having a type c port replacing the headphone jack opens more possibilities tham just plugging headphones

>I don't use it therefore nobody else does
Autism.

>removal of headphone jack
>notch

Just how can we stop Apple from copying every single thing that android manufacturers do? Those two are fucking disgusting yet we already have a good bunch of Android phones doing the same. What the fuck

nobody's copying a phone that nobody buys, reddit spacing pajeet

Copying is doing what others have already done before while being aware of it. People who design phones are even more aware of every model out there than enthusiasts. Saying things like "b-b-but my favorite brand sold more phones so they weren't the ones who copied!" is a brainlet tier reasoning. Not even the one you replied to.

Literally nothing wrong with Samsung

literally nobody knows what an essential phone is lol

Then where did it even come from?

it's dead simple:
1. Don't buy phones without a headphone jack
2. Convince gorillion normies to do the same
good luck

Touchwiz
or is it called "The Samsung Experience"(tm) now
granted, it got WAY better since the S3/S4 days, but stock Android is superior
t. Galaxy S7 user. I also had a Nexus 5 and SGS3.

Except they have been using the same oled screens which are not color correct (bluish) and very angle dependant for the last 5+ years.

idk, but the iPhone X was in developed before the CEO of essential was fucking some guy at Google's wife.

>this is what itoddlers actually believe

Nokia is already killing the jack on the new 8, we'll see if they keep it for next years phones,

>android manufacturers

This might shock you OP, but there is more than a single manufacturer of android devices. Just buy a phone with a headphone jack and without a notch.

actually my dick jack was removed

Unfortunately, it seems like Android device manufacturers are the real '''isheeps.''' Every design decision Apple makes, no matter how stupid or user unfriendly, they copy almost immediately...

It also takes 10 minutes to fully deplete them you complete consumerist moron

iTODDLER BTFO

>t. iSheep brainlet

>good bunch of Android phones doing the same
Really? The only companies I know of that have made the retarded move of dropping the headphone jack are Apple and Google. Both of these happen to be American companies. Everyone else understands why it's a feature worth having. The Koreans do, Samsung phones have a headphone jack - even their latest flagship the S9. The Chinese do - all the Xiaomi Redmi phones have it.

>second usb type-c port
Doesn't solve it for me, it'd allow listening to music and charging at the same time (nice on trains and buses and so on) but it doesn't solve the problem of your friends cat chewing your earbuds or something else happening to them. No earbuds? No problem, gas-stations and grocery stores and all kinds of places have $10 earbuds that are just fine by well-known-enough brands like Sony, Maxell or similar. They are not the worlds best but they are just fine. It would only be a solution USB-C earbuds ever become that cheap and as common as milk.

S8, note 8, and S9's screen have all been recognized to be the screens there are on the smartphone market, only beaten peraps by the iPhone X.
S9's is said to be the closest to a perfect screen

>Every design decision Apple makes, no matter how stupid or user unfriendly, they copy almost immediately...
Really? Please go ahead and take this interesting challenge: Name one single thing, just one, that Apple actually invented. Give us just one example of something that wasn't done by someone else before them and - in many cases - popularized by Apple.

Apple are really good at marketing. And they are good at implementing others ideas in their own products and they often do it better than those they stole the original idea from. But they've invested absolutely nothing. Go ahead, try to give just one example of something that wasn't done by someone else first.

>Just how can we stop Android manufacturers from copying every single thing that Apple does
Stop making botnet tracking device phones. This cancer needs to goddamn die if we are ever to move forward again as a society.

>removes lower capacitive or tactical buttons

REEEEEEEEEEE
>screen unresponsive or lags
>cant go to home or back button to force close window >btfo

next they will remove expandable storage and removable batteries.
maybe even a embedded simcard linked to specific carriers