>doesn't have spotify
D R O P P E D

Does it have apps?

Ay how I'ma snap thotties on a black and white screen bruh

no

Then it's shit

what is this? basic gestalt please

Kill yourself.

High class ladies prefer when \g\entlemen use their words to woo their affections. Quality trumps quantity.

>touchscreen
Into the trash it goes.

Based PlayStation phone. Such simplicity, just hit X to take the call and triangle to end it. Sony wins again.

>If You Want Use FM Radio You Buy Earphone
impossible not to read that in a chinese accent

>small sensible size
>appears to be a smart basic phone
>you can't watch photo videos but a big display to read books and shit
i'd say it's a good improvement

Just so you know, it was burgers who switched O with ∆ and later with X. In Japan, it's always been O for confirm and X to cancel.

>$250
>4G but no actual reason to use 4G
>a $100 chink android phone can do everything this can and more
>Brooklyn

pretentious hipster garbage

>e-ink phones are soy now
???????????????

I actually want one pretty badly, as long as it has a headphone jack and an epub+pdf reader on it. Idc if its overpriced I want it

So what does this thing do that my $30 pre-paid flip phone doesn't? My flip phone has a removable battery for privacy when I need it, and it lasts for like 3-4 days on a single charge. It's also common and cheap enough that I can treat it as something that's disposable that I can just toss around and break without any real consequences. I have no shitty phone contracts and I own the hardware outright.

What niche does that little thing actually fill? Is it just soyware?

>In Japan, it's always been O for confirm and X to cancel.
Thinking of it this actually makes more sense

X to accept and triangle to cancel was the best anyway. X is a better natural resting position for the hand and thumb than on the east button. Triangle to me is like "back up a folder" from a PC context.

Why do you even have a cell phone luddite? Isn't your land line just fine?

true

tfw when your brain is trained wrong

It's 4G because the 2G infrastructure is being replaced. If it was 2G the phone would not work.

Yotaphone with lit e-ink display when?

kevin rose tweeted about it recently so I just assume it's for massive faggots by default

Not him, but I have landline + voicemail and use it most of the time. I have a shit pay as you go phone I keep in my car so that if I get in a wreck I can call 911, that's it

Nobody uses a phone as a phone anymore. I have a $50/yr landline for phone shit, going outside and not being tied to the internet is pretty damn nice.

Because I need it for work, and I'm not about to use the iTurds they provide. Nobody gives a hot fuck about company policies on hardware where I work as long as we apply some common sense. I also use my phone to call friends and family. Unlike most of the teenage retards here, I actually meetup with friends face to face to out fishing and stuff rather than tossing them likes or whatever on JewBook.

Life Pro Tip: Social media isn't good for your social life at all. It's invasive and a waste of time, and just makes you impatient and socially alienated by feeding you a carefully cultivated stream of content that doesn't reflect reality in the slightest.

Whoa check out the normalfag here.

I would buy one. Looks grate. Thanks OP.

No, they don't, you turbo neckbeard.

>Paying $250 for overpriced flipfone functionality
>paying $250 for a soy phone that doesn't have e2e communication apps
Whats the fucking point. If you want muh battery life and muh simplicity buy a cheap flip phone for like $20. If you want a burner for user mr. Robot shit this fucking thing is way to expensive to toss out and doubtful that you could buy it with cash. So you're paying $250 to soy-signal to other soy fags and to let all your soy texts and soy phone calls go unencrypted over the wire directly to alphabet niggers. Maybe they should add grindr app because that would fit the target demo for this garbage perfectly.

Maybe you should get laid instead of venting here. There is a normal way of formulating your thoughts and then there is this bitter mess of words. Don't even bother replying with how many women you supposedly already had, no one is going to believe it after that chimpout

No, it better. You buy proprietary analog over MicroUSB earphone only ten dollar.

>t. Grindr user

SO WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT, HOLY FUCK

I backed it, anyway. Seems like a neat toy.

A nice guy in the wild. Huh.

>complaining about 4G
Literal brainlet. There's no way keep all the infrastructure for 2G and 3G.
Also, 4G is a natural evolution that enables more users connected within the channels and better bitrate which leads to better audio quality.
Literally stop, you're the fuckin hipster. Even worse, a brainlet hipster. Fuck you, cs cuck.

And if I want something that doesn't make my eyes bloodshot and doesn't give me a headache? I do most of my reading on my kindle and use LCD screens only for programming and occasional shitposting. Clearly you're not the target audience for that phone so stick to whatever platform allows you to play Angry Birds in HD

lightphone 2, apparently
OP is a massive faggot for not typing the name

Pricing? Specs?

>250$
That's 200$ more than it's worth and even then it's battery should be 0.8-1Ah.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

PROPOSED SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions: 91mm x 55mm x 6.5-7.5mm thick
Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wifi, GPS
Memory: 1 GB DDR3 RAM / 8GB eMMC
Sensor: Proximity
Battery: 500mAh
Color: Black/White
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Weight: 80g (estimation)
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8909W
Display: E-Ink
Battery: 5 days standby; A few hours talk time.
SIM Card: Nano SIM
Connector: USB-C
Language: English
Other: Vibrator, Loud Speaker, Headset jack

PRICING
$250 - you will be one of the first to get the Light Phone 2 ($150 saving!)

So it will cost 400$ after the campaign is over.

lulz, the yotaphone 3 is infinitely better

I bought a device with product photos that looked similar to this a while ago. It was under $20 so I can't really complain, but it's not even a feature phone. It's 2G so only T-Mobile network in the US, has a truly tiny monochrome OLED screen, and a touch keypad not a touchscreen. It would be a reasonable mp3 player and FM radio but the MicroSD capacity is very limited, and it forces you to use a weird nonstandard analog audio over MicroUSB plug scheme. At least it's dual SIM though.

No woman ever looks at what phone a guy has. In the long run it doesn't matter what you carry, it's what you give her. That is assuming you have no other appeal aside from earning power.

I think my penis and ballsack would implode with cum on this woman if I ever touched her irl.
pebble watch was e-ink and thing was 100x better than apple watch and far more reliable. They failed when Apple farted out a shitty unreliable watch and the company died.

Too big to fail apple logic, destroyed the little guy.

tfw I still have my pebble square, and pebble 2 and they both have a week of battery life, while the apple watch 3 lasts 28 hours idle if lucky, and constantly swaps my watch face to buzz lightyear.

who else is /e-ink masterrace/?

Actually had the first Light Phone when it was a call-only device. Enjoyed it, but the battery was too small to handle more than a few calls and the call forwarding was a pain. Seems like they listened to my requests, looking forward to the end product. Glad to support it even memesters fund the majority of it. E-ink phone for sms and calls is my grail.

Protip: no actual hipsters, ironic or otherwise get this stuff. t. Uses a feature candybar phone and gets ragged by even the most DeMarco'd Brooklynites.

Perfect phone for me, but I realize I'm in the minority. Price makes it a no deal though. :/

Hopefully a minimalistic android rom starts being modded by someone/some people that allows a minimalistic experience on a cheaper phone.

My pebble watch failed on me after 1 year of semi regular use.
My Apple Watch didn’t, because I don’t own one. I’m not gonna pay this much for a “watch”.

They're completely different purpose devices. And in a different price range. Both are overpriced.

What so special about her?

she has 2 X chromosomes

Thanks friend.

>removable battery for privacy

You're either a paranoid schizophrenic or you're peeling the eyelids off of kids that you've got chained up in your basement.

I want something like this so bad, but I use my phone to download music from Google Play Music.

That’s literally all I’d need, a dialer, maybe some way to text and add contacts, and then a way to play music off Google Play Music app.

Is there some stripped down, locked down android ROM that would let me do something like this? I don’t want really any other apps

t. nsa agent

>circle to select the thing you want
>drawing circles around your selection is not intuitive
>making a circle gesture with your pointer and thumb to mean OK does not make sense
>crossing something out with an x doesn't make sense

t. shit for brains

Last time I checked, you mark things you want on a menu with X and mark mistakes with a circle.

You circle answers with a circle

>e-ink display
yuss
>minimalist design
looks good
>new version has texting
good compromise
>both headphone jack and USB-C
WAVE OF THE FUTURE BOYS
Just needs a SD slot and a built-in PMP and I'm ready to disconnect.

>$400
oh fuck this hipster garbage

>like this literaleah
I would ditch my iPhone in a heartbeat but the SE is cheaper
Would you look at that

Wait for the chink to make a $50 knock off

Hm, looks breddy gud, if it has a decent battery life and a decent price it might be a neat feature phone
>$400
dropped

This'll sound weird, but if this thing had a button that activated a built-in hotspot, I'd buy one instantly.

I am far from nice.
Capitalist shill gtfo. Planned obsolescence is about profit regardless of how your infinite spin machine tries to sell us otherwise.

No prob, loser.

>modified android

>PRICING
>$250
Do these jews actually think they can get away with this?

They already did.

I think the more squared designs are much nicer looking than what ended up becoming popular.

This

Soylent technology

Have one that runs android 2.3
It's sadly garbage

>get laid
best. argument. ever.

The problem with these types of devices is not many people need a dedicated "phone" phone anymore, and those who do probably just have a free phone and separate line from work and don't care about some minimalist aesthetic.

It looks nice but I'd personally have zero use for such a phone. Even if I wanted to "disconnect" a little bit and not care about any social media or browsing or email, I'd still need their "messaging" to be Line, would need some type of map application, and would like a camera.

the position would be the same actual brainlet

Or he's a dealer. Ever think of that?

Neither. I'm not some cuck that loves having big government's cock rammed balls deep in my asshole every waking moment like you do. Go on gay boy, bend over and spread your cheeks for the botnet.

Your thumb naturally bends down. You have to put it straight to hover over the east button which is too close to the edge of the controller anyway.

E-Ink is great until you have literally any type of animation whatsoever.

what phone is that

bump i would also like to know, looks really nice.

some xperia

nah i found it its the Fujitsu Arrows NX F-04G

Unlikely, given that a better device didn't seem to succeed.

Nope, the camera on that is in the wrong place.
sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/xperia-x-performance/

And it has the xperia style side button

It's the xperia z5 compact.

fyi the Arrows isn't that small, but the other japanese alternative would be the aquos xx2 mini.

They "elegantly" solved this by keeping you safe from the phone having any features in its software, for only $250.

Remember when people were constantly distracted by email? This solves it.

Aren't there slightly higher refresh rate e-ink screens at this point?

I can't imagine when using the dialer on this phone, every key press will make the whole screen refresh with some long ass animation.

> Aren't there slightly higher refresh rate e-ink screens at this point?
youtube.com/watch?v=MsbiO8EAsGw

You'll see what it can do early in the video. Not sure if there's more than that.