Women and Technology

>order broken gpu from ebay
>buy new gpu from shop
>put broken gpu into new gpus box
>go back to shop
>tell female costumer service gpu is broken (ONLY TALK TO FEMALE CS)
>get full refund

Did this twice already and saved about $1000. Women are so fucking stupid. I love it when they think they know shit about tech.

why is Sup Forums so sexist?
Is it because you guys never get laid?

Nice technology thread :^)

>Women and Technology
>Technology
>gpu
It is you fucking idiot.

>be a nigger

You're acting like the cost of the GPU comes out of her pocket. The truth is that she doesn't get paid to give a shit. I used to work customer service at a big box store, and occasionally junkies would come in to return stuff that they clearly stole. I usually just gave them the refund no questions asked. It's not like there was a bonus or promotion if I stopped them. In other words, it wasn't worth the hassle.

Yes.

>it wasn't worth the hassle
I saved about $1000 and got a brand new high tier gpu.
U MAD?

Sup Forums hates women.

I hope this isn't a small local business, because you're a fucking scumbag.

> store doesn't deal w/ niggers like you often
> when they do you either paid cash (doubtful as its $500-700) for which they have you on camera
> Paid with credit card and thus have your identity
> All boxes/cards have unique serial #'s.
> they pop the card later to survey the return .. find out you swapped
> you just committed fraud dumbass
They'll deal w/ you accordingly if they so chose.
Hope you enjoyed the rant. Youll be getting a call soon. At a minimum, you'll be blacklisted from the store. Max, your facing criminal charges.

Tits or gtfo dumb roastie

If its a small local business he'll likely face serious repurcutions. A big box store wont go to the extent of filing charges. A small local store might. In any case he's on camera or linked via his credit card. They consider this as an act of fraud and a companies internal fraud department deals w/ you. Financial/criminal punishments ensue most often especially above certain dollar amounts and especially if this retard was dumb enough to do it multiple times.

OP here, was like 1 year ago. Still waiting for the FBI to crash my door open :^)

>implying LP keeps camera data for more than 90 days, if that
>implying it isn't more like 1 week

My ex-gf introduced me to Linux, and I'm thankful for that.

She did it so no other woman wants you. Don't be thankful, hate that bitch and what monstrosity she turned you in to.

A lot of Sup Forumsuys are from /r9k/. Been there, done that.

No. I will not conform to your norms unless you give me a reason to. I treasure the good moments and that is enough.

Correction: Sup Forums hates women but loves traps. Big bonus if they wear programming socks.

>doesn't realized they are serialized
>doesn't realize fraud for over $500 is a felony
>doesn't realize the company who he committed fraud against has his information
>thinks he's edgy and cool

Enjoy juvenile detention once they figure it out, Jayden.

>costumer service

>saved about $1000
no, you stole about $1000
/thread

This is some women shit. I used to run a business doing this with XBox360s.

People would bring me their their 360 when it got the RRoD and pay me $50 to do a retail swap. I would go to target, buy a new 360, swap the guts out and then return the red ringed one for a full refund. The drones at target didn't give a shit that I was returning broken 360s several times a month, they just checked that the warranty sticker was intact (which I ensured was with a heat gun) and sometimes plugged it in to see that it was actually broken.

nigger

no thanks, I will enjoy my stay

lol @ all these faggots getting butthurt because they're too beta to do the same thing

Meant to say
>This isn't some women shit
Just lazy big business employee

Lucky for you that GPU's don't have serial numbers burned into them, and that the store doesn't check the component to make sure it matches the original one because golly gee you sure are a genius nobody ever came up with this scheme before. Right?

No it's called avoiding jail. Just how old are you? No way you're over 18. You're not supposed to be posting here.

You thing that dumbass is the first one to think up that "ingenious" plan? You don't think companies aren't accutely aware of that scheme?

He might get away with it or he might end up in cuffs. Being stupid doesn't make you alpha, little kid. Now go back to team killing in CoD or go enjoy some more Tide Pods.

If you want to do a legal scam to make money then buy those fake chinese GPUs on ebay and then file for a refund. You can flash the correct BIOS back in and you end up with a free 450 ti to resell for what you originally paid for it.

>costumer
>not understanding what is saying
Enjoy your "savings". You probably won't ever get it in a legitimate way, as a lack of communication skills really hurts one's chance of rising in the ranks.

Is it sexist if its true?

but is it true?

>why is Sup Forums so sexist?
>Is it because you guys never get laid?
>if you stop discriminating by sex and become equally happy to fuck a man, you can get laid more like me

Why is so much of Sup Forums this obsessed over idpol? most women in tech aren't the "girls who kode" type. they're just normal people who are interested in technology.

Truth is ieven if it was a male they wouldn't bother to even open the packaging, it will sit in a shelf for "processing" for a week at which point the need to offer quality service comes before checking if their customer is a Jew. Then it goes into the compactor and another card is sent out with an email saying you fixed it.

>thinks any store clerk actually gives enough of a shit to check your story
>thinks fraud like that is calculated in the prices
>thinks he weill get away with this forever
Dont come crying when they eventually do catch you, because sooner or later you are gonna make a mistake

>doesn't realize it's a literal sticker that can easily be removed
>doesn't realize the case is actually more complicated than you're making it out to be due to the fact the card that was returned was the same one, but without the warranty so less fiscal harm can be indicated by either the retailer or the MFG. and as such would require serious time in court, far more than what pursuing and prosecuting an individual for losses of $1000 would be worth

Is Sup Forums really this fucking stupid?

>most women in tech aren't the "girls who kode" type
yes they are. if they weren't, "girls in tech" wouldn't be a fucking thing.

This doesn't happen. Most clerks dont give a shit.
The ones that do will check the serial #s right away.

Of course.

This is how you go to prison

> poster here.. you didn't manage to mention this while you patted yourself on the back for being a nigger
> internal fraud departments deal w/ this all the time... you're likely too much a small fry to be an issue
> this is why return policies are niggered btw because of the fraud losses due to assholes like yourself
> implying you know when returns are checked for such nigger tier schemes
> implying you actually waltz in and paid for a vidya w/ cash and not a Credit card
> Ignorant dumbass who doesn't know most companies have fraud groups who look into this

Lol my uncle taught me this trick when I was younger

The voice of reason
is rejected soundly by a troglodyte who has never met a woman other than his mother

>implying that if I did participate in intermediary exchange and fraud that I wouldn't cover my bases and pay with cash
>implying I wouldn't iron off the serial and exchange it with the other card so the only person that could know is the one reading the flash
>that assumes they actually do that when they process RMAs
>by then it's been a month and the footage was wiped weeks ago anyways

>implying that in the worst case scenario that I'd ever even walk into that store again since I can use Amazon/Newegg/NCIX/Tiger Express/Best Buy/Dell/ANYTHING
>implying either MFG or retailer have interest in continued resolution since it'd be a matter of principal rather than profit
>implying it's not insured or otherwise written off as losses
>implying the long dick of the law would pursue it