How to pirate Vidya games

Poorfag here I finally saved up enough to get a decent gaming pc but I spent literally all my money so I have no money for Vidya games. I have tried everywhere for advice but never got a proper explanation and YouTube videos don’t work. Yes I know I’m an idiot but I grew up without owning a pc. I’ve tried extracting all files then mounting with daemon tools but when I click the icon when it’s done I get a “can not proceed pop up with red x etc with something to do with .dll. I really would appreciate any help I can get thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

fast.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Why can’t I just get some advice

I was recommended to get some advice here guess they were wrong. Fuck you

Have you installed directx?

Throwing a hissy fit over a single response isn't going to get you anywhere.

Is direct x necessary?
Yeah sorry I sperged out there if I don’t get any help now I accept it’s my fault

>I was recommended to get some advice here
Now this is a blatant lie orthe person were clearly ironic and you didn't get it.

And to pirate a game, you just install it and copy the crack to the installation folder. If you are getting a .dll error, you are missing some Windows library, I don't know which, you didn't say the .ddl, but I bet it's some VS Redist a.k.a. you didn't update your Windows.

>is direct x necessary?
Yes, it is.

Yeah directx is necessary for just about every game on Windows
Here's another tip, you probably don't need to mount the game to play it - you should simply be able to open the directory with your file explorer or extract it with a program such as 7zip

It would also help if you told us what the error message was.

What is VS redist, so I can’t pirate games because of not updating windows how does that work? I was told to post here because I was told v would look down on me. Ironic

Get the fuck out underage reddit scum.

I ended up runinstalling it after it didn’t work so I would need to torrent a game and check again

Ok first you need to go here and sign up
once you do that ask the forum for
advice on how to gyrate while you pirate some
swingin nigger dick of a vidya game
fast.org/

Not underage just dumb

did you drop the contents of the 'Crack' folder into the installation directory?

No, I was given a YouTube description how to do it with a repack and he said all I had to do was go by the set up and it would work but then I got got the dll error

Should I just give up on pc gaming if I can’t figure this out and go back to being a console scrub?

Or you could save some money and buy the game.

Let me just put it this way: once you've seen the light of 60+ fps 120Hz max resolution max settings gaming , you won't be able to go back

Did you update DirectX and reboot your computer, like anons suggested? What game are you trying to play, btw?

>Sup Forums is not tech support
I will give you one hint. If you are new to piracy, you need to look for reputable Repackers. They usually have just a setup.exe that will do everything for you.
Now gtfo, and don't bring ask this shit on Sup Forums unless it is in the /sqt/ thread.

fitgirl repacks is by far the safest and easiest for torrents
g2a or steam sales for legit

reddit.com/r/piracy/wiki

That’s what I did but I got the .dll error mate.

Is it because I don’t hav direct x installed like said

Trying to play total war games and kingdom come deliverance once I figure out how to do this so I don’t waste time downloading 30 gigabyte for no reason

Post the error message. If it is like 'msvcp###.dll is missing' , then you need to get the right visual studio version for the game. Otherwise, update directx, reboot and pray.

I think that is what it said, what does the right visual studio version for the game mean my pc specs should be able to run the game very easily.

Thanks again for the advice

spazmoid

I will completely admit to all the insults you throw at me as long as I get the help mate

Have you still not installed directx and rebooted? It was one of the first suggestions

Here's the gist. A dll error means a file is broken or missing that the game needs. Performance doesn't have anything to do with it. Again, you need to screen cap the error if you really want help.

use rutracker or rarbg

I would need to go reinstall and torrent a game before I do that, if I returned later and begged for forgiveness for my spergness and asked for help will I get it

Yes

I installed directx but not seeing the image for it on my desktop and when I search for it I only get an option to download directx entinsion explorer directly from windows but it’s only rated 3 stars out of 5

Yes. Just post the error so we can see it.

Don't go to g2a

Fitgirl.
Do NOT pay for digital distribution. People who pay for digital distribution are mentally ill. It is unsettling that people give their money to a company and get nothing in return, and will vehemently attack anyone who doesn't or says something against Valve or paid digital distribution.

cs.rin.ru fag

I figured it out I just used a repack that does everything for me, I apologise for the autism thanks for the help everyone

Go to IRC servers of releasers and ask for it.

What’s the chances of getting a kingdom come deliverance repack?

Why not? Are you a retard who cares about the profits of big corporations being reduced? Or is it because of g2a's shady ways of trying to trick you into hard-to-cancel subscriptions? If it's the former, stop being a cuck, if it's the latter, thanks for caring about my moneys but I'm not retarded and I have avoided all of g2a's tricks and I only ever paid what I needed to pay on the site. g2a is not that bad of a site actually, they have weird password requirements which actually forced me to use a very different password than my already secure main passwords.

There's one on Fitgirl already