Suppose I reverse engineered a closed-source program without the permission of the developers and I discovered a major...

Suppose I reverse engineered a closed-source program without the permission of the developers and I discovered a major security flaw in it, and I want to get paid for it, but they have no bug bounty system. How would I anonymously report that I found the flaw and will specify what it is once I get some form of payment (preferably cryptocurrency)?

Is this what a smart contract is for?

That's called blackmail.

Maybe sell it to zerodium instead?

I don't think so - blackmail would be "pay me or I reveal this info to some malicious entity"
this is "there is a critical bug in your software, pay me to show it to you but otherwise I won't reveal it"

Don't want the NSA on it, I'd rather the vendor fix it for themselves.

Just help them and give them the fricking info for free dude, don't act like a kike-nigger

I gotta eat user.

not happening. you can release it as an open source project and hope you get some pity cash in donations and mos importantly hope don't get sued, but knowing your work will live forever even if they take it down.

>get contact info for CEO
>call from a public phone and threaten to exploit in 10 minutes unless he gives you the moni
>if no moni, spread the word to ever hacker forum, raid forum, and chan known to man
How else?

I was thinking an anonymous email from a fresh cockli account on a public wifi network and a premade smart contract of some sort. I'm not gonna do anything that will throw me in jail.

Then get a job, you fucking worthless piece of shit. Kill yourself.

.t closed source dev

1. there's no way for the CEO to know you're for real
2. even if you fuck them up they still won't cooperate the second time because it will encourage more retards to do it

that will probably work and be more legal too.

t. shit for brains

B U T T B L A S T E D

>I reverse engineered a closed-source program without the permission of the developers
>I'm not gonna do anything that will throw me in jail.

Little to late for that, retard. Have fun going to prison and getting anally raped.

tracing your IP as we speak, hope you become good friends with tyrone ;^)

lol if you think decompiling a program and reading the source is a crime

Technically no, blackbox reverse engineering isn't illegal.

good luck, im behind 7 proxies

It's like casing a business but not actually robbing it