/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Apollo Curry Edition

Previous thread All versions of uTorrent 3.x BTFO. While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank works.
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, and restart your client.

>THE BLACKLIST
Allowing 2.x: HDB, BTN, PTP, AHD, GGn, BIB, APL, JPS, BakaBT, MAM, MTV, The[Geeks|Vault|Place|Empire|Occult|Show], EMP
Barring old versions: RED, AB, OT

If this concerns you, consider switching to
↳queueStalledmeme: qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,3224.0.html
↳Deldonteventhinkabouthavingover100torrents: github.com/Laharah/deluge-uTorrentImport
↳Transmission: github.com/mikedld/bt-migrate
↳Headless Autism: btpd, transmission-daemon + Remote GUI
↳Non-curry: rTorrent

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

oldversion.com/windows/utorrent-2-2-1-25302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

linux is gay

MAM is banning Transmission versions older than 2.93.

Fucking gayyyyyyyyy

sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

>MAM
would you like your curry with a cup of juice, sir?

APL: 1 0 0
RED: 0 1 0

Doesn't work since the repo only has the patched 2.84-2 version.

Gayyyyy

just install rtorrent and use it specifically for mam

>doing all this work for a curry-tier tracker
wew

nice meme

Forget the uTorrent ban list. The real hotness is which trackers whitelist Synapse?

how do you know?

Which movie/TV tracker should I join until I'm eligible for BTN/PTP?

mtv

Holy shit you weren't kidding. Fuck them, then. No way am I going to install a second client just for their curry asses.

AHD

path to AHD?

pooploop > x264 > ahd

red > ahd

>red

the ahd requirements on x264 are retarded, the site is dead and anyone joining at this point is going to find it almost impossible to get to elite because no one downloads shit

>tfw have to wait 2 months to join AHD while waiting 5 months to join PTP/BTN
Life is suffering

good
less curry for ahd then

Thoughts on Blutopia?

everyone hates them b/c they're not cabal but as someone who's not in cabal, i like them

I wish I could've joined GGN when they had open signups/applications/whatever it was.

UGC will open up soon, r-right guys?

GGn is pretty easy to get into. RED > GGn takes 1 month.

Their development team is trying to do something new. I appreciate the effort to not just shoehorn in more gazelle shit. That code base is old as fuck.

Sir, I'm afraid that is an expletive, you are banned from MAM. Go wash that dirty mouth of yours with soap!

6TB goes fast.

>uTorrent
user, I...

fuck OFF rukia

Only if you have a seedbox

But 90% of CSS is shit and there are only 8 episodes that are worth watching.

...can't download because STALLED

Or you can upload music

Except the recruiter is literally dead

so go the pooloo/x264 route?

Which ones are they?

why is red slow ass fuck

Seriously this.

Is this what aldy looks like?

Forgive me, /ptg/. I did not realize how out of control the seedbox menace has gotten. When I first joined up a year ago on RED, I worked like any humble ratiocuck, uploading, filling requests, and just seeding everything I could and "pyramidding" with my tokens, and my work paid off and I made PU by January 2017. Then, in May, I got a seedbox for the hell of it and had it until October, and I am set for life on every tracker now, so I canceled the seedbox and figured I could just permaseed on RED and forget the rest. But I just uploaded 5 albums because it'd be cool to make elite and I got no more than 1.0 ratio on every single one, despite ~20 snatches each. I'm not bitching about "wahh wahh I don't have buffer give me some Daddy Zed!" because I am set for life but I must apologize to the poor ratiocucks whom I gave the cold shoulder and said "just upload"

I understand your plight and wish you neon sacks of shit the best

How the fuck did you have a seedbox for 5 months and not make it to PTM?

cuz I only had the data moved, not the uploads

16, 40, 45, 46, 54, 61, 64, and 68

Your favorite tracker and why?
Your favorite staff member and why?

BIB. Awesome request system. I god a few of uni textbooks because of it.

aldy
The golden AB age wouldn't be possible without her

Ummm it's they/them shitface

Oppaitime because this is exactly how I would make a tracker if I was in charge.
Favorite staff member zed because of the memes.

If everyone did like you did we would be in a much better state right now. That and a €10 donation to your favorite tracker.

Donald Glover is an American rapper, actor, writer, comedian, and producer. He was born in Edwards Air Force Base, California, and raised in Stone Mountain, Georgia. His father is a postal worker and his mother runs a daycare center. He is, despite rumors, not related to actor Danny Glover. Graduated from New York University with a degree in Dramatic Writing in 2006.\r\n\r\n\r\nGlover first came to attention for his work with Derrick Comedy and for working as a writer for the NBC comedy 30 Rock which he also got a Writers Guild of America Award nomination for in 2009. He is best known for his role as Troy on the current NBC comedy Community in which he plays an athlete in a rather odd study group, opposite Chevy Chase and Joel McHale.\r\n\r\n\r\nGlover signed to Glassnote Records under the stage name Childish Gambino after releasing several albums and mixtapes himself; his first album for the label, Camp, was released on November 15, 2011.\r\n\r\n\r\nGlover auditioned for President Obama on Saturday Night Live in 2008. Though he didn\\\'t get the role, for a while rumors were circulating. His stand-up special aired on Comedy Central in March 2010.

another day another

BakaBT is the new pooloo

A few years ago I got banned on GGN. A friend had lended me their account to fetch a game and then invited me a few weeks later, and unfortunately I wasn't thinking and logged in on the same IP. The account was in an about-to-be-disabled status for a while before it finally was.

I really want to get back on the site, and have good standing accounts on most of the cabal trackers. I am a reformed man. But I'm afraid to go on GGN for fear that if I ask the IRC for help, they'll cabal ban my ass. How serious is this infraction? It happened when I was much less knowledgeable about things. Now I really know my shit, and can probably demonstrate this.

Alternatively, if I were to just make a new account on GGN, would they even figure it out? Are they constantly cross checking IPs with other trackers or what? My IP has changed since, at the least, but I'm sure my new IP is tied with all other trackers I use.

tfw this shit general is finally dying and the great non daily generals will be coming back soon.

It’s actually been more active

You waited until the lowest activity hour of the lowest activity Sunday morning to say this?

poor grammar stopped me from reading it all but i believe it boils down to "seedboxes! waaaaaaah". epic post.

Is Bib actually worth it? I'm on MAM and have no problem using XDCC and libgen. Is the quality/selection worth making the effort to get in and to maintain ratio? I download quite a lot of books.

>not having such superior record collection to rip that you have to rely on shitty bandcamp v0 or flacs
lel, seeding from home (because switzerland) with my NAS and being ™ feels pretty good

what channel do you use for xdcc for books?

is the utorrent 2.2.1 still the best for windows?

Yup.

no

Which is true?
I'm planning to move to another program because I got a very slow response when I open a new torrent. The utorrent right now shows up after a minute or two when it usually show up after 2 seconds a week ago when I click a magnet.

You lose ratio with anything under a $50 seedbox

switch to qbittorrent

Is TVV still useful in this day and age?

Is cabal still a thing?

Which trackers are cabal?

A cheap €5 seedbox gets me max 1 ratio on GGn, is this normal?

Yeah, new uTorrent sucks. They've never known what they were doing and the massive security vulnerability found a week ago has them running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I wouldn't be surprised if they broke 10 other things in their attempt to fix it. (I mean, why did they take OUT net.discoverable when that setting should have been left in and just properly disabled the RPC server that was the cause of the whole fucking issue?)

Which is true? See if Mr "no" can beat my 2.2.1 stats.

that error came from 2.2.1

real cabal: PTP, BTN, HDB, BiB
cabal cucks: RED, GGn, AB
chad: ipt, torrentleech, speed.cd, desitorrents

No you don't, I get at least 1 ratio from home 500mb. Any dutch 1gb seedbox has you making ratio out the ass.
Secondly you don't need any kind of huge ratio for TM/PTM, just 500 tranacode uploads and a ratio of 0.65 which even the sketchiest of seedboxes will get you.

So fix your shit.

I tried uninstalling andclearing all names with utorrent in it in regedit. then installed again, same problem appears. I was wondering here if someone has the same problem and able to solve it

>being a wincuck

Is this auto fetching everything, or only popular releases?

oldversion.com/windows/utorrent-2-2-1-25302

Try again.
If it doesn't work then something is probably fucked up with your Windows. Try a repair or some shit.

All 2018 CD and select WEB.
If you can't set good filters you shouldn't be autosnatching, let alone telling others you need expensive seedboxes.
Optimise what you have rather than throwing money/hardware at it.

why is this general so gay on Sundays?

Wisdom

>2018
>downloading a 10 year old win32 executable over unauthenticated http
the absolute state of utorrent babies

You started posting.

>only gay on sundays
good one

fix your fonts, stupid nigger

Is this screenshot from a virtual box? Looks awful

another day another 40mb uploaded to red

another day another 2tb uploaded to bib

BASED VINNIE WANTS YOUR SHEKELS

>weaboos
>masculine men
pick one

>public trackers

red fl tokens when?

next christmas

>red
>fl
begone thot

Mayday. Only to be used on morris dancing FLACs.

>We accept these cards: Visa (credit and debit cards), MasterCard (credit and debit cards), American Express and Discover (US only).

why do you hate high levels of retention, new uploads and request fills, sir?

i just want to build up some buffer
there's no better way than to use some fl tokens on new hot 2018 flacs the instant they're uploaded