Java & Lemons

>On Chapter 12 : Arrays of Objects
>1 month left before I have to come back to supermarket wageslavery where I count hundreds of lemons by hand

What should be my next move for this last month? All I have to my name is £1.5K, a 2.2 Maths degree from 2011 and 4 years of stacking shelves and counting lemons.

semen demon

please tell me she has benis

No you homosexual.

Anyone?

First of all, kys, secondly, lrn2html and js, lastly sell people sites.

>First of all, kys
Oh I'm legit considering that, I'm 28 and have achieved nothing and follow schoolmates' instagrams/facebook watching them live life in high-level careers.

>secondly, lrn2html and js, lastly sell people sites.
Is that even lucrative these days?

sage

Counting lemons could lead to more honest labor. Keep counting, great novice.

Suicide it is then.

Being a code monkey is far worse than counting lemons
At least your job is easy and chill as fuck

stop posting that boy, faggot

>At least your job is easy and chill as fuck
Are you kidding?

It is, I have ~34 customers who pay me €20 a month and I charge €300 at first. I've made ~€10000 pure untaxed profit and I host the sites in Romania which costs me €5 month, so I make ~€6000 a year doing nothing. I use a template I made in high school for a database I put in every site which the customer has access to in a hidden part of the site, through that they can basically change almost everything on the site in an easy way. They don't have access to anything else and the domains and licenses are all officially mine, so in the end they're still my bitches when it comes to their online presence.

Wtf is that?

There seems to be loads of jobs wanting HTML5, Javascript, CSS and PHP, I put off learning them for ages because it's not "real" programming, but fuck it, most are advertising at £30000 - £35000, and it's easy as fuck, if a bit tedious at times.

Also you can get reseller accounts from various web hosting companies for cheap, usually you get a LAMP stack to play with too, and there's a fair markup you can make from doing that, someone told me that they're spending £30 a month for their 3 page site with a contact form, for comparison I bought something with "unlimited" hosting for 80 quid for 2 years not so long ago, so if you get a few people wanting sites then have at it.

Good luck user, i'm in the same boat, but managed to bag an interview for next week, so here's hoping our fortunes will change for the better very soon.

It is a she-turk cosplayer

A cute cosplaying girl.

What's your situation?

On universal credit following a health crisis, I went for their new enterprise allowance scheme where they point you in the direction of how to set up a small business, then leave you alone for a year to see how you get on, so I set up fixing computers and doing websites and other simple IT stuff, picked up HTML5, CSS, and started doing stuff with LAMP stacks for a couple of small businesses. I'm not that great at self-promotion though, so cash flow is a problem.

I have a couple of things in the pipeline but i'm waiting on clients to deliver their spiel about their businesses so I can finish off their websites and get paid. Basically I need more money than what my business is bringing in, so i'm looking for a job.

>universal credit
Is that what they've replaced JSA with?