This sucks

this sucks

according to an user from the other thread about 30 minutes ago, you can just hit skip until you get to the "verify" button. haven't gotten a chance to try it myself yet tho.

I have to redo them constantly. Sup Forums lets me post without interruption for about 30 minutes, then I start getting 1-2 stage captchas for another half hour or so, and after that I start getting 4-8 (yes literally 8 page captchas) for every single post.

I fucking hate captcha.

100% for sure does not work. If you just skip until you hit a verify, it'll make you do it again.

none of those are street signs though

If I get one like that I just get a new challenge until I get one that takes 3 clicks or less and the button says 'verify' instead of 'next'
almost always saves me clicks in the end

why even use googles captcha?
anything else would be more preferable, hell even 20s mining crypto per post would be better

How long until we have to click individual pixels to train their stupid AI?

Wrong, I've been doing it all day. Just did it for this post: skip, skip, select all store fronts, click verify.

Doesn't work for me. I skip a few, it never says verify, and then I skip one too many and it just says "please try again".

Fuck google and fuck captcha so fucking much

>tfw when training image recognition AI for free

I want my legacy captchas back.

Just wiggle your cursor on the captcha box before cliking on "im not a robot"

Plebs

>he gives money to gooks

>captcha's purpose is to train AI
>AI tells you when you're wrong as if it already knows

>Click all X until there are none left
>Square takes 4 seconds to fade away after you click it

I'd rather give few imaginary money (bitcoin) to Hiroshima than train Google's AI every time I shitpost

If it looks like it'll take too much effort I just skip it and do another one, werks every time for me.

the audio captchas are now usually faster, but i have to pause the music otherwise i can't hear them. fuck you google.

Use the noscript captcha. You'll have to do something every time but it's at most 4 clicks.

rebotnet is the ultimate in faggotry. gookmoot will get aids

lol i live 5 minutes from there.

it's in marseille, france.

here, found it

So why don't you just get a pass?

INSTALL THE 4CHANX BOTNET AND FORCE NOSCRIPT CAPTCHA

THE HOLY GRAIL IS NOT ALLOWING ANY JAVASCRIPT FROM Sup Forums OR GOOGLE TO RUN AND STILL HAVE THE SITE FUNCTION

try this one

>he's not using audio capatcha
>2000 + 19 - 1
>he doesn't want to feel like an ultra h4x0r posting to 4chins
casuals

>does not work
>If you just skip until you hit a verify
Idiot. You're not supposed to click blue button like a monkey and magically avoid solving captcha.
You skip captchas that has a skip button and SOLVE only captcha with verify button.
In this method at worst you get to solve 2 captchas. In most cases one.

Solving captcha with skip button doesn't bring you closer to verification. You're not getting checked. Your just feeding their database that verifies other people.

I have already made 7 post without captcha.
I have umatrix blocking googl's cookies. How is this possible?

the audio captchas are so clear, they should be easily solvable automatically

read the entire thread dumbass

proof

It took me almost a week to get my first captcha. It's definitely tied to posting frequency.

>train AI
>AI
There is no AI here, dummy It's dead simple.
>100 random people around the world gets the same pic and has to mark squares with a sign
>there is skip button but 80 of them do it anyway because they're sheep.
>everybody do not pass and get next captcha
>64 of 80 people marked squares B3 and C3, that must be it.
>only 2 of 80 people marked A1, etc. that must be irrelevant.
>Now Google knows B3, C3 are solution to this pic and can add this pic and solution to database
>Next guy gets the same captcha with "Verify" button. If he marks B3 and C3, he passes.

Well, do you have a spare $20 goy?

use Sup Forums X

>technology board
>not understanding how captcha works