Wat builds do u guys use

wat builds do u guys use kodiapps.com/builds-chart

bump

I use vanilla kodi to watch media off my fileserver because I'm not a faggot.

I didn't know builds like these existed for kodi, This looks autistic af.

what is kodiapps?
i've only ever used the built in app repository.

I don't use a build. Got Kodi off the appstore, and just use whatever plugins I need.

Mostly using Fantastic, if I'm not streaming from my PC.

this because I don't have severe autism and I don't make threads about kodi builds

>autistic

It's actually for the incredibly lazy who are happy watching biitstarved trash.

>doesn't work with multimonitor
>buggy as all living goddamn shit
>doesn't work half the time
>horrible interface
Why do we accept garbage software?

vanilla jarvis.

I used arm64 and amd-64 versions.
Waiting on the kodi wayland support on the next release for my HTPC (AMDVK)though.

There's multiple themes to use.
I preter Titan and Transparency for their horizonal UI layout. (I remove all submenus)
Monitor support is OS related grandpa.
Works fine on Linux based OS's.

>multiple themes
Any theme has the same problem in that it's all tied to kodi's ass-backwards way of doing anything.
>os related
Use primarily on GNU and it's shit, have tried on Windows and it's the exact same shit. Dumb kid.

I don't want to pay for a VPN so I don't use KODI.

Bundling Kodi with a collection of 3rd party shitstream apps that the intended end user is too inept to figure out how to download themselves, I can get my head around.

But why do all these have the most garish themes? They're all using 2002 GeoCities fonts for some reason

kodi 17 vanilla with sonarr and radarr feeding it media.

Hyped for netflix support in 18 though.

Fucking this. Every time I've given one of the pirate streaming plugins a shot, they've had awful quality.

That, or they didn't work worth a damn.

>kodi =/= pirating box

Dude I have all of my blurays on my NAS to preserve them physically and to allow streaming to all of my kodi clients.
I also have a OTA HDTV hooked up to the NAS with DVR and I can handle 4 simul channel recordings/viewings.
Also muh streaming services like hulu/flix/amazon ect.

>He pirates like tyrone.

Regular people don't expect much so awful quality is considered good. Thus people advocate streaming because 'it's exactly the same as torrenting'.

Same. It reads mkv files and just works. Use to use it for streaming and it was an absolute mess.

Just use it on one monitor like a normal person.

mpv /mnt/trash/Torrents/Kinographies/

If I can't afford a VPN how the fuck am I gonna afford something as frivolous as a blu-ray collection.

Metropolis is also great.

Is there 10-bit full support yet?

/thread

>Tired of that default look of your Kodi skin? Finding it annoying to find exactly which addon is best for what? Or maybe you're just a bit overwhelmed by it all.

No? Kodi by itself works fine unless your a streamfag then yes it can be overwhelming. Just torrent/DDL and build up a decent collection like a normal person.

Is there any way to get Kodi to not be all fucky in dwm? I'm just trying to track my show progress, but it doesn't even act like a window.

this