EDC thread

EDC thread

>tfw grad student essentially lives out of their backpack

and here we have the school shooter starter pack

>HURR HURR DURR DURR
fuck off retard

So you just keep the dildo in your ass all day?

Is there a particular reason why millennials refuse to carry cash in this day and age?
Every single wallet posted in these threads is those autistic 1-panel card holder.
What happens during an outage? Your virtual money doesn't work.

We have a victim here.

>carry a gun for personal protection
>school shooter

t. freedomless eurocuck

fatsos

guns are a racket
you feel the need to buy one because you don't know who else might try to shoot you
same with cars
you're forced into car ownership because your entire country was designed around them

imagine being american and having your entire life manipulated by lobbyists taking part in what would be considered "government corruption" in every other nation on earth.

>you feel the need to buy one because you don't know who else might try to shoot you
No shit, have fun while all you can do is bleed out after Mohamed slams into you with a van

>you're forced into car ownership because your entire country was designed around them
Yeah, because I'm sure you can walk from Madrid to Warsaw easily

>This is actually what Europoors believe

why do you have an iPod shuffle?

if you have a gun pulled on you, there's absolutely no way you can unholster, unsafety and draw your firearm to threaten the attacker.
the simple virtue of you being armed means you won't be leaving the altercation alive because he doesn't want to get shot in the back as he runs away

it's even worse if the attacker has a knife, he would have to be over 21 feet away from you when he starts lunging at you if you want any chance of unholstering and getting a shot in

>unsafety
Well, you just proved you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.
So yeah, any argument would be pointless until you educate yourself.

Why is europe filled with muslims then?

it doesn't even matter if you get a gun pulled behind you or in front
he sees you motioning to draw, you get shot

the only realistic scenario in drawing your weapon is to stop some kind of armed robbery in progress but there's fucking point because surely that business is already insured and robbery is worked into operating expenses as a cost of doing business.

>No shit, have fun while all you can do is bleed out after Mohamed slams into you with a van
racism aside, I don't think you're going to get up and shoot him after you've already been hit

>Yeah, because I'm sure you can walk from Madrid to Warsaw easily
well, no. you would use a train or other form of transportation. Then when you got there you would walk or use another form of transportation to get where you need. Cars are just a mode of transportation. Guns are just a weapon.

If I could I'd buy a fighter jet and that solves both problems.

> I would rather have no ability to level the playing field because I assume there's no chance this theoretical person will kill me anyways.

Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded

>hmm i live in a country where people may or may not have a gun under their shirt
>i better not rob this bank

>nig nog rips off your business
>kills your dog
>rapes your wife
It's okay. It's all insured.

>t. fat american

>hmm i live in a country where people may or may not come to school with an assault rifle
>i better not rob this bank

Is this the daily autism thread?

>hmm why would I risk getting arrested for defending this multi-billion dollar corporation from a petty bank thief who would only be leaving with sub $50k because banks have almost no real cash on hand

>hmm i live in a country where kids shoot up the school often
>i better not bully that weird kid
An armed society is a polite society.

That's plainly wrong though, plenty of footage of people who used their gun against another in self defence. The common factor seems to be training and keeping your own weapon concealed.

>we've had the same gun policy for 200+ years but school shootings are just increasing
>must be the guns that are the issue

Also I'm curious as to how OP and other people in these threads function with only 2 or 3 pens

what kind of person would bully another!?

Anyone know of a good backpack under $30 USD, need to hold a t420 and an x270 and a couple books.

Reported to the FBI

I too would like to know this.
The only bag that can carry all of my shit including two laptops cost me $90.

Imagine being such a fucking cuck you thought any of those were legitimate arguments.

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

Police can always be trusted. What are you, some paranoid right-wing lunatic?

Nanny state non-adult spotted.

>"I need mah ay ar fifteen to protect me from da gubmint".
*gets drone striked*

faggo

It's SO cute when non-adults try and talk about adult subjects.

You tell em, Cletus!

>Continues to lose war in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and countless proxy wars to groups of people with significantly less organization, supplies, and battlefield intelligence & communication.
I'm sure shooting at Americans wouldn't damage enlisted personnel morale.

still waiting for my fighter jet

Is your ipod shuffle really worth murdering someone?

>haha! I'll call the person I don't know anything about "Cletus" instead of refuting the arguments presented! xD
Nanny state education, everyone! :^) This must be why they have all that sway in the UN instead of America.

Are you waiting for shift button and punctuation keys too, Jamal?

Yes, we need more guns in the US so we can have even more school shootings. You Americans are so smart :)

Our arsenal and doctrine are designed to combat the Soviet Union in its heyday. We are prepared to glass the planet, not engage in guerrilla warfare against small pockets of resistance. Wiping villages and cities off the map would rally the rest of the world to support our enemies' cause.

>tfw the AR-15 platform is the Linux of guns

modafinil makes me grind my teeth and lick my tongue raw

>smartphone that can play music
>but also an ipod shuffle

???

good one really showed him ha ha

Cheap open-source firearm.
You can buy as one piece, in individual parts, or even manufacture it yourself.
Simple tools and some free time is all you need.

>we
>You Americans
Pick one, dingus. School shootings are statistically insignificant, just like all the other mass shootings. Stop thinking with your irrational, emotional female brain and start thinking like an adult with inalienable rights. Oh wait, you're not American.

>School shootings are statistically insignificant
Peak America

I run with my phone in a locker

>s-school s-shootings aren't actually a big deal
Pfhahahahaha, Americans are so fucking stupid.

>him
You're not smart enough to pull this off, Jamal.
It's true. Kids are fucking worthless anyway.

He's right. They are statistically insignificant. More people die in Chicago due to gun violence every week than in any school shooting. But no one gives a shit about that, just don't go to Chicago if you're not a nog.

How many kids died in school shootings this year compared to the total number of kids? Turn that into a percentage.

I wish I could win every argument by not addressing the argument and pointing out errors in delivery.

is this what it's like to be a stable genius?

i have one of those card holders but it has a money clip on it too that i keep ~20 bucks in

not sure what kind of outage you're talking about tho. if a store loses power they probably aren't going to be open to sell shit. if by outage you mean some sort of bank collapse, then all money is gonna be useless anyway

>edc thread
>thread turns into gun law shit
LMFAO
i think handguns are okay, just doesnt make sense for a civilian to have an assault rifle like an ar-15 or an ak47

Europoors are bad with numbers, those chuckle fucks think 11 million = 6 million.

I bet you wish your dad had stayed around too. Single mommy sure didn't know how to raise boys with rational brains and decent comebacks. Try coming back with something that doesn't rely on sarcasm, you fucking effeminate.

They're not assault rifles. And even if they were, why is it a problem?

I kek'd.

sarcasm is inferior to "ha ha look at how he talks"
gg

you arent going to mow down a large group of people with just a handgun

Handguns kill way more people every year and are functionally similar to scary black rifles like AR-15s. You're getting brainwashed into giving up weapons based on emotion.

Really? Why not?

What I said is "Sarcasm is more effeminate than 'look at how he talks'". Stop being retarded and I'll stop pointing out why what you say is retarded, Mary.

I'm sure many people had access to modern semi automatic rifles in the 19th century and I'm sure gun productions have halted and not increased exponentially since then

Dont try and argue with them. Amerimutt lives aren't important anyways, mass shootings just naturally cull the herd. There's a reason why non-subhumans like the Japanese have very strict gun laws.

Gun ownership has gone down as mass shootings have become more common. The problem appears to be crazy people.

>when mass shootings have only been a thing for 25 years but access to semi automatics has been a thing far longer
Not sure what you thought you were going to prove.

Why doesn't the US have a state sponsored program to get all virgin incels laid so they won't feel totally alone and go on to become school shooters?

It doesn't hurt that post-modern spiritual emptiness and the 24 hour news cycle can coincide to turn any lonely faceless mentally ill person into a famous person for a couple months.

>When you want to claim moral superiority over unenlightened neanderthals on the internet, but your wife needs you to prep the bull
Hop to it Hans, don't want to let her down.

Outdated puritanical notions about sex. Also, rewarding people for things they haven't earned is detrimental to both the individual and society.

I’m glad I’m not American

Non-adult who can't argue detected.

Peak liberal propaganda

We're glad you're not American too, Mary.

>dude, deviance is only medically supported if it lets me fuck other men
The sad part is that people who were born after the Berlin wall fell have no idea what normal society used to look like. They'll never understand how bad the brainwashing got in the 90s.

The gun % seems to move in the same down trend with the % of white americans lmao
Don't less gun owners doesn't mean less guns

>for 25 years
>what is the University of Texas '66 mass shooting
>postal office shooting of '86
>Mcdonalds shooting '84

Those are all in the top 10 worst mass shootings. Australia hasnt experienced any mass shootings for the last 20 years after their "assault" rifle ban. Kind of odd how taking away deadly weapons creates less deadly situations huh

>I just used wikipedia

>Don't less gun owners doesn't mean less guns
Don't think less gun owners mean less guns*

uhhh damn this guy got me good i know ill post epic reaction image thatll show him

nobody cares anymore. a country that lost a war to emus doesn't deserve guns.

>Those are all in the top 10 worst mass shootings.
And they were all far less infrequent than recent events.
>Australia hasnt experienced any mass shootings for the last 20 years after their "assault" rifle ban
Australia is a culturally different country with dissimilar values and circumstances. Maybe if they were exposed to our cultural norms and had literally any responsibility on an international scale they'd have similar problems. Or if they weren't total nanny state cucks. Kind of odd how correlation isn't causation, huh? Come on. Grow up. Put on your big boy pants and make non-fallacious arguments. We're counting on you.

There was a 30 kill shooting in the early 2000's in the USA.
It was at a school on the east coast I think. (No-gun zone.)

Virginia Tech. He got posted earlier.

>gun
Syria?

Im aware of the cultural differences between the two. I remember even writing a college paper on why gun control wont work in the US because of systematic loop holes. I just find it funny the infatuation people have with guns as the thought of taking guns away causes a deafening cry for some like taking a pacifier away from a baby

Thnx.
Got to watch out for those assault pistols my dude.

Being one of the fundamental foundations of a country tends to endear people to tradition.
Guns are to protect the other freedoms.

It has a lot to do with us valuing independence due to being a sovereign state as the result of a rebellion rather than an island of commonwealth cucks entirely peopled by the descendants of broken criminals. We're not fans of people attempting to take away our independence.

Taking away guns from Americas would be like taking away drinking beer and huffing petrol from Australians.

oi, only the coons huff petrol

Except it works.

"muh gaymes" tard detected. I haven't installed a linux distro in the past 5 years that didn't work as well as Windows.