Be me

>be me
>talking with gaymers
>explain them that they don't need to update to every intel gen cause moore law is essentially over
>they still don't believe it
Are gaymers ignorants or just consumerist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=/RTa1ewCeUwA
youtube.com/watch?v=RTa1ewCeUwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PC gamers spend all their time masturbating to comparison pics and begging for ports of 15+ year old console exclusive games that will NEVER EVER get a native PC release, then buying up and blindly praising the first of ANY formerly console-only franchise that makes it to PC even if it's the worst in the entire series.

How do I clone a bike?
Asking for a friend (she's a girl).

go back to Sup Forumseddit/ dumb consolecuck

'Gaymers' As you refer to them are at the cutting edge. Using a 20 year old thinkpad with decade old cumstains on it just won't cut the mustard.

I upgraded from i5-3450 to i5-8600k. This allowed me to run Rising Storm 2 Vietnam at max settings at constant 60 fps. On i5-3450 it was stuttering even on lowest settings. Well, maybe upgrade to 16GB of DDR4 (2900) from 8GB of DDR3 (1333) did something too.

Because it really makes difference for games.
youtube.com/watch?v=/RTa1ewCeUwA

You can argue that all you want. If they keep releasing titles that have specific hardware requirements where the supposed "older hardware that is good enough" does terribly, there's going to be a need for such new hardware. It's not a matter of placebo, and it's only consumerism in the aspect that they try to get newer titles that are not probably that good and sometimes they don't even play and use for benchmarks instead.

I mean there have been quite a few titles with updates with higher requirements years after release while being exactly the same shit. Valve is known to have done this for generations now.

You wouldn't download a bike.

Are you talking about CS GO or Dota? Dota got a new engine and it got more optimized for CPUs with multiples threads. CS GO keeps getting more demanding because they are releasing more detailed maps and models to keep the game relevant.

>PC gamers spend all their time masturbating to comparison pics
i've yet to see such a comparison pic can you post one so i can masturbate to it?
>and begging
(((begging)))
>for ports of 15+ year old console exclusive games that will NEVER EVER get a native PC release
that's not really true though if you take games like disgaea or final fantasy
>then buying up and blindly praising
are you actually that retarded? most of those shitty ports get shat on because they are shitty ports
>the first of ANY formerly console-only franchise that makes it to PC even if it's the worst in the entire series.
i wouldn't know of any examples for that
>Are gaymers ignorants or just consumerist?
both and it's not a gaymer thing it's a normie thing because they are too retarded to see that what matters is the gpu

>Because it really makes difference for games.
for shitty games like mass effect andromeda for example

Your link is broken senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=RTa1ewCeUwA

t. missed the point

Not really.

Thanks.

Is Moore's law really dead?

Forgot to mention that everything but the 8700k is overclocked to 4.5GHz

>implying hardware is designed for your neet thinkpad purposes
get with the times old man