Ubuntu user

ubuntu user
gnome is a joke so im considering either switching to kubuntu or mint. im leaning towards mint because the last time i used kde plasma it was super buggy. does kubuntu offer any serious advantages over mint?

Just run tasksel and chooses the KDE desktop option. Log out and at the login screen choose the KDE. No need to switch distros.

ubuntu mate is a better mint.

this is an xfce board

stay a billion miles away from kubuntu. literally everything breaks on it for some reason

>topbar and taskbar
why?

whats the point of reinstalling when you can just do something like sudo apt install kubuntu-desktop

and purge gnome 3

>switching
UBUNTU IS NOT FUCKING MARRIED TO ITS RETARDED DESKTOP

sudo apt install kubuntu-desktop
select sddm
reboot
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU HAVE KUBUNTU
DONT LIKE PLASMA?
sudo apt install xfce4
LOG OUT
SELECT XFCE

HOLY FUCK WHAT A CONCEPT

>he wasnt invited to ubuntu and gnome's wedding
missed out lad

it has presets to look like mac os or windows
or just customize it yourself you lazy cunt
ubuntu's kde maitainers are fucking monkeys. install opensuse or kde neon

I tested out 6 distros yesterday. Kubuntu is by fay the most fun and versatile. I've used Kubuntu before and a couple of the others I retried.
Ubuntu is bleh, Don't know, it doesn't spark passion.
Mint was plain. Very business like. I've used that before too. Just try kubuntu in a virtual machine.

WOW

WHY ARE THERE FIFTEN THOUSAND FILE BROWSERS NOW INSTALLED????

falling in the apt-get jewery

NOT EVEN ONCE

xfce

i will skip 18.04 and get 20.04 instead

Truth

Acceptable options. Xubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Ubuntu Budgie, Neon

lol gnomefags

If you can't use Gnome you almost certainly still suck at using the other options. Just stop complaining and fucking use it. It's not hard.

Ubuntu is a joke, go with Debian with nonfree repos enabled, or go full (Free|Open)BSD when you get sick of Puckerup/systemd

Install arch

How's Ubungu M8?

Is there something like this wm but for mouse users?