Got fired three months into my Data Analytics job because my boss hated me

Got fired three months into my Data Analytics job because my boss hated me.

What do I tell employers? I've only got 12 months experience. I feel like I'm fucked.

Just say there was a layoff due to financial reasons. You're good lil nigga.

You could always not put your past job experiences on your resume? I mean sure, it looks better to have job experience. But if it's going to impact you negatively then why list it?

What happens when they ring his references? Dumb frogposter.

Don't give a reference... Or give one for someone you can trust to lie for you. Whether that's an employee you're close to or your friend.

Wtf did you do to not be liked?

Not allowed to give any negative detail. They're only allowed to mention that he worked there and whether he completed his aforementioned duties (don't say you built space dildos when you didn't).
If his previous employer cock blocks him, he could be sued.
As for your interview, keep it professional and say something benign. If you let loose that your previous employer was a dick, your interviewer will inevitably think you were the problem.. because you're probably an autist anyway.

Some people are a bag of dicks. Who cares. Go on about your life. Unprofessional shit eventually catches up with you and kneecaps your career.

Personal conflict.

IIRC all they can really ask is "did this person work here and would you hire them again".
OP, get a refrence from one of your coworkers if you can

Tell your new employer he was a cuck

You're fucked.

Tell them that you were asked to suck dick and you did it

The only real choice these days is starting your own business. Corporate shitfuck places are so institutionalized and antagonistic towards outsiders that it's almost impossible to find a job and impossible to keep one for any length of time.

My OCD couldn't hack doing things in the shit way my boss made up.

I tried doing it her way but made some mistakes.

Also I'm an aspie and couldn't stand the BuzzFeed memes she loved

female boss, holy shit thank god you are away from there

If you're putting in references you can't trust at a company you got fired from you're already fucked.

>because my boss hated me

this shit would be funny if i didnt see things like it all the time its never the persons fault its always "my boss hated me" or "the teacher had it out for me" or worse as a kid "this game cheats it didnt let me win" take some personal responsibility and stop being so bloody pathetic

>nobody has ever been screwed over by somebody else
lmao

My boss doesnt like me because I always go in his face about his mistakes and how we could do it better, but he is professional enough to know he cant fire me because it would hurt the company.
Seems to me the boss not liking you is only a problem is you are expendable.

most people dont care enough about you to give you two seconds of thought after they see you most bosses deal with lots of people who are not you you are not that important get over it and suck it up if you got fired irs because you sucked at the job period

This.

>waaah my boss was mean, i was literally bullied

Chances are you are probably a sack of shit indeed, OP.

>nobody has ever screwed over multiple people at once
>nobody has ever worked in a small company or attended a small university course
It gets better!

its doesnt matter how small unless you gave them some reason to give you negative attention they simply dont care enough to single you out the sooner you admit all of your problems are your own fault the sooner you can start fixing them

>you need to single somebody out to fuck them over
This is a shitshow.

>the sooner you admit all of your problems are your own fault the sooner you can start fixing them
You can act like things are your fault while acknowledging they are not.

I just applied for a new job even though I've only worked my current one for 8 months.

I'm miserable working here, so far away from family and friends.

What will potential employers think? I havent resigned or anything yet, but I will if I get an offer.

>he still cant admit he had any wrong doing and just blames others for his problems

its like talking to a wall

>claims it's "always" people placing their problems onto others
>my responses all criticize you for asserting this has never happened
>somehow come to the conclusion that I'm saying I'm personally never to blame
Learn to fucking read, no wonder you think it's always your fault, it is, you can't even comprehend English text.

your problems are always your fault period

>nobody has ever fucked anyone else over
Here we go again...

no they have not you allowed yourself to get fucked over

>nobody has ever had significant power over somebody else
You're a laugh a minute, really.

>waaahh why are people bullying me surely its them and not me

Why are you fixating on my personal experiences? All I'm saying is that sometimes people cause things to happen, and sometimes things happen to people. This is not a outlandish claim and it has nothing to do with my personal experiences. If you must know: off the top of my head all my current problems are self created, but I've had external problems in the past.

Oh no, I definitely made some mistakes which I'm aware of. It's just tricky to explain away in interviews. Perhaps I can omit it but I feel like I'm so short on experience I can somehow explain this away and come out better.

I've literally never been fired from any job and I've been working for 12 years. You must have been a special kind of retard to fuck that up.

But yeah just don't use them as a reference.

On your written applications, you simply state "end of contract."

When you get face-to-face, your oral explanation needs to be reasonable and believable. Something like:

My immediate supervisor and I had a personality clash. I was attempting to resolve it, but he seemed more focused in escalating the situation so he had a opportunity to start over with a new employee. 90 days was an unreasonably short period of time to work out a problem like that and still meet performance expectations. I chose to focus on job performance. And, honestly I didn't realize his intentions; he didn't really indicate how unhappy he was until the last few days.

The structure of our organization didn't give me many options to go over his head. There were no previous issues during the year prior to that, as the experience on my resume should indicate. The rest of the company was more than happy enough with my job performance that I was promoted after my first 9 months there. I requested the option to resign or move to another position but, regrettably, my previous supervisor refused to accept those solutions.

Go over the wording and do your best not to accuse your old boss of being an asshole. Just lay out the breadcrumbs. The industry is full of assholes that shouldn't be in a supervisory position, through lack of temperament &/or lack of training. Remain diplomatic and calm. Having this sort of experience once or twice is pretty much expected anymore. How you deal with it, let it go, don't be angry or hold a grudge ... that will be considered a plus for a nice, calm, hardworking employee with solid experience and skills. Get the conversation onto your skills as fast as possible and keep it there as much as possible.

Realize that you will be under unusual scrutiny if you get hired, so up your game and have perfectly immaculate and unimpeachable behavior & work habits until you are no longer a new employee. You know, like well past your first performance review.

This, if you're not spouting memes, being unprofessional, or telling your higher up to eat dicks and not do what they ask you to do, why would they hate you?

Why does your boss hate you??

We had a personality clash. I made some mistakes because I thought I was hired to code but they wanted me to work in Excel at break neck speed.