You getting one Sup Forums ?

You getting one Sup Forums ?

You're all Neo types here aren't you.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/166521
faq.whatsapp.com/en/s40/21099128
youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is neither actually a usable sex toy in terms of shape, nor is it open sauce. It's useless.

Too expensive for what it is really.

Why bother with the slidey cover?

i bet the old one is better

>no full disk encryption

I'l stick with Android/iOS thank you very much

But does it run the superior os Linux ?
انت حيمار

I would like it if the cover was useful. Like a panel or something.

Is the sliding cover spring loaded?

I'm going to buy one to go to the beach this summer.

This
This
Yes
This
No
No
Get kill yourself OP

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING
BANANA PHONE
(doo doo di doo di doo)

newgrounds.com/portal/view/166521

If only there was such a thing as a dumb phone with WhatsApp support.

This. I'd buy it in a heartbeat

It's not spring loaded dumbasses

Are you Chinese or ten years old? Nobody uses that garbage

Old symbian phones did

It's very popular in some places and once everyone is aboard one mode of communication, everyone has to use it. It's garbage, but I'm pretty much forced to use it. Oh well, it could be worse, it could be Facebook Messenger.

I want the complete opposite: a full touchscreen, with buttons sliding out of the back. I don't see the point of the sliding cover in this design.

Dutch guy here, 90% of text-based communication on mobile devices here is via Whatsapp, the rest is email, text, and apps like Signal. I've even had jobs (shitty jobs for a student, but still) where the main tool for planning and communicating things like schedules is a Whatsapp group chat.
A dumbphone with Whatsapp would be pretty good.

faq.whatsapp.com/en/s40/21099128

Isn't it

We use sms a lot here in north america because its a lot more reliable than data networks. Sure if you're in a city all the time it doesn't matter, but 95% of north america is vast open landscape, where cell networks (or at least 3g/lte) can be kind of spotty.

I also like to communicate with people like my boss/colleagues, potential/existing clients or girls I'm not super familiar with yet through text because its not as feature rich (cant see read messages, cant see when Im typing, no profile attached to it, the messages last forever, etc) and it almost feels more formal than using social media.

But absolutely no one here uses apps like whatsapp or kik for anything other than random hookups or buying hookers.

if it didnt have that dumb fucking curve to it i would consider it. although since the 4g wifi version only works in china its fucking useless anyways

If they'd just start making the old ones again I'd get one

I already own a nokia 7110

just get a used nokia or something

>No whatsapp

Pass!

>look mum it's my first post on four-chan!

Interesting, here sms used to be very popular until Whatsapp completely replaced it. A pain in the arse for providers since they could overcharge for texting and Whatsapp took away their sms profits. They even tried to charge people for using apps like Whatsapp and Viber, but the government prevented that. Now most phone plans have unlimited text messages. I don't use sms anymore because Whatsapp simply has more features, group chat being the most important. But even apps like iMessage are impopular despite the popularity of iPhones.

>t.OP, the assmad faggot

>its not spring loaded
Pass

It is kind of pricey for a dumbphone. I really just want a hiptop with physical keyboard.

>the hard life of a terrorist
and they say nurses have it tough

Why was there never a sequel to this?

Anything can be a sex toy user, anything.

Not if it is too hot or cold.

I am thinking of getting one because it's running KaiOS, which is based on Firefox OS. If the battery is good, then it might be worth to have as a backup.

It's been a while. (a really long while).
The creator might be dead (long dead).

dead

things like this make me angry at stupid people jizzing all over themselves for this flop of a product
it looks like it's very hard to carry in your pocket since it will basically dig into your leg with two points of contact. the sliding lid has no function since the mic is under the keyboard anyway. it's just stupid and deserves to fail.

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, bananaaaaaa phone.

I like the concept, but I don't like the design. It looks tacky.

saved

I'll get one but it has to work in the USA. The 3310 3g is trash in the US. T mobile only has 2g bands available and AT&T only has 3g bands since they sunsetted 2g.

Unlimited text plans became popular here when we were all using feature phones. These days unlimited text plans are so cheap everybody is expected to have it.

>Pandering. the phone.
It almost says so on Nokia's official page.

>Blackberry Priv style devices will never go mainstream.
kill me.

What phone dosen't pander?

You're right, but if I wanted something that panders to hipsters I'd get an iPhone or something.

I'm going to consider it, given 2G/3G sunset is going to fuck everything over and even older 4G smartphones are going to stop being usable due to lack of VoLTE support so I likely won't be able to go back to the older one I used briefly before switching back to a dumbphone. It's not like there are that many other options on the market currently.

>>Blackberry Priv style devices will never go mainstream.
At least be happy you can still use them for a good while longer. Unless a company puts out a new 4G landscape slider phone (dumb or smart) that supports VoLTE, they're all going to be deprecated and unusable in under 2 years in the US.

BOOP A DOOP A DOOP

It's a fork of Firefox OS, so yes.

>dosen't work AT ALL in the United States
This pisses me off the most. I want it so bad.

Neo types?

>went blind
>maybe had never been laid before Trinity
>worked a shit job

Hm. Well

As long as I can use Gmail on it and look update actually address and maybe a GPS ill be buying one!

It's a phone with appeal.
>> Cry laugh and OK hand emoticons.

>> Kill me please I'm dead inside.

What are you talking about? It supports band 5 which is used by all major cell carriers in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring bananaphone

boop boop be doop be doop

I'm getting one. It'll be rooted eventually.

But it has KaiOS and you'll probably be able to install WhatsApp in the future if you can't right now

Unless the euro price is higher than anticipated, yeah I'll preorder one as soon as I can.

Just for the 4G and tethering. I haven't even watched Matrix in like 12 years and never cared much for it.
The design is kinda fun tho, the sliding cover is probably a nice way to answer calls and whatnot.

>sliding cover is probably a nice way to answer calls
prolly not
mic is not in the sliding part like in original sliding nokias

I'm preparing for it, even. I want to ditch smartphones. A 4g capable featurephone with GPS and email is perfect.

literally

The sliding part is rather tacky in my opinion, actually. Unnecessary and adds fragility.

Why is this phone being associate with nu-males and spybots?

Fpbp

Soyboys*

>nobody's gonna ditch a smartphone for it so it'll be a fashion accessory for those who buy it
>muh matrix was 19 years ago nostalgia of balding cucks

>upvote posting in a way that gets through my filter
fuck off to reddit

>>nobody's gonna ditch a smartphone for it so it'll be a fashion accessory for those who buy it
You do know there are posters on here who don't carry a smartphone, and with the 2G/3G sunset approaching in the US those anons will have to upgrade to something that supports 4G.

>there are posters on here who don't carry a smartphone
jesus christ

What’s so bad about not having a smartphone? All smartphones really do is let the NSA spy on you and make Silicon Valley extremely wealthy through addicting apps.

WhatsApp has been superceded by Facebook messenger, Facebook owns WhatsApp after all.

The slider is dumb. The microphone isn’t on the slider, but rather behind the slider which makes it pointless to even have. You also can’t accept calls without sliding like you could with the original 8110. The thing exists to please nostalgiafags. I’d still buy it if it comes to the United States.

ESPECIALLY if it is too hot or cold

>I’d still buy it

Depending on the battery life i might buy one as a backup emergency phone.

> (You)
>
>Are you Chinese or ten years old? Nobody uses that garbage

Whatsapp is the only messaging app that everyone is using in my country (Belgium).

Why don’t you just SMS like we do in the US?

> (You)
>Why don’t you just SMS like we do in the US?

Expat, texting to my friends and family in another country is expensive.

Planning to own this one because the price will drop after it's release.

if i can use it as a mobile hotspot and cheaper then fuck yes!

also for FM Radio

>2018
>no touchscreen

Nokia tried to make phones like that with touch screens before. It didn't go well. Screen's too small for touch.

>for anything other than random hookups or buying hookers
How do you do that?

Why would I want one? The software available for them is shit with most of it being spyware, and unless you install a custom ROM like LineageOS (or Cyanogenmod back when I used a smartphone) you most likely won't be getting security updates. You couldn't even get a browser that supported a plugin for decent script controls other than global on and off until very recently, which is a feature I started expecting to be able to utilize about a decade ago. I'd rather just bring along a small laptop for times when I might actually want the "capabilities" that a smartphone offers so I can actually have a device that actually does those things well.