I want to un-botnet myself

I want to replace almost every botnet service I'm using to minimize spying on me. Things I want to replace:
>My Gmail account(I heard that protonMail is good alternative)
>Facebook Messenger (if it's possible. I know that I can't avoid spying while using messenger, but I need to use that to stay connected with my friends. How I can minimize spying, while using it (on phone and on pc )?
>GDrive ( owncloud )?
>Web browser(I'm using waterfox on my main Arch machine, but which one should I use on my phone?)
>Search engine. Is DuckDuckGo safe? And if not, then how much possibly can search engine spy on me?
>Music Player(now I'm using Stellio on android because I bought it in the past and it supports FLAC files and has VK plugin. I hope there's botnet-free music player which also supports FLAC files.
I'm counting on you, Anons

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/
prism-break.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

startpage is just a proxy to google search.
ddg is only useful as a proxy to google search or other search forms.
ddg's own search engine sucks.
disconnect search is another proxy to yahoo or bing search.

So you don't carry a phone right?

>how do you do fellow web surfers

Don't forget your tinfoil hat to deflect the spying waves on your brain.

OP here. I said that I want to replace almost every, not every. I just want to minimize spying on me, I know that it's almost impossible to remove it completely.

>My Gmail account(I heard that protonMail is good alternative)
cock.li

>Facebook Messenger (if it's possible. I know that I can't avoid spying while using messenger, but I need to use that to stay connected with my friends. How I can minimize spying, while using it (on phone and on pc )?
I don't use Facebook but check F-Droid if it has anything available

>GDrive ( owncloud )?
Syncthing

>Web browser(I'm using waterfox on my main Arch machine, but which one should I use on my phone?)
Firefox is least botnet if you can stand it because it's slower than browsers using Blink although it's probably going to be faster by end of year when improvements from project Quantum are ported to Android

>Search engine. Is DuckDuckGo safe? And if not, then how much possibly can search engine spy on me?
Whoever is hosting the search engine can obviously see all traffic that goes through it so it's up to you whether you trust it or not. There are self-hosted alternatives but they're complete shit so best alternative is Startpage.

>Music Player(now I'm using Stellio on android because I bought it in the past and it supports FLAC files and has VK plugin. I hope there's botnet-free music player which also supports FLAC files.
Check F-Droid

>ddg is only useful as a proxy to google search or other search forms.
gonna want a source to that one

>2018
>HE THINKS THERE IS ESCAPE FROM THE BOTNET

As far as free as in freedom music players that support FLAC, you might want to go Vanilla Music. Doesn't really have the social media plugins but it's pretty good at playing music.

This desu. The market has changed from ads to user data collection. BIG money but scum practices

Replace your android with LineageOS
Use cryptomaor on any cloud, You will still be part of the botnet, but the information will e less useful
Use a VPN to geet your ISP from gathering info, though you may just be moving the problem.

>Gmail
Cock.li, ProtonMail, or host your own
>FB
Don't use it don't know
>GDrive
Get a shitty little thinkpad and make it a server machine
>Mobile browser
GNU Icecat
>Search engine
Searx or Qwant
>Music Player
cmus

alternativeto.net/

>I want to replace almost every botnet service I'm using to minimize spying on me.
Too late faggot. You're in at least 10 lists for creating this thread.
>mail account
cock.li
>FB messenger
lel. Use the web version in your browser
>GDrive
lel. Owncloud is OK
>browser
Waterfox is fine. Use Firefox or Waterfox in you phone for add-on support + Lightning browser for quick searchs
>search engine
Ecosia. If you are going to be part of a botnet at least chose one that helps the planet
>music player
Vinyl music player. Fork of Phonograph without the jewish tricks.

>email
Protonmail
>Facebook messenger
Material FBook. You can't make it anonymous. Switch to private alternatives: Riot.im and Wire.
>cloud
Use your own storage/cloud/sync.
>web browser
IceCat, or tweaked Firefox. Make sure you have uBlock Origin, uMatrix, Decentraleyes. On a phone, PrivacyBadger+noScript might be better than uMatrix.
>search engine
Searx > Qwant > DuckDuckGo. Don't use anything else.
>music player
Clementine

And most importantly, avoid any android. Order Librem 5 or something similar.

>My Gmail account
ProtonMail, Tutanota, or cock.li
>Web browser
Brave, Firefox or Lightning
>Search engine
You can use Startpage which is basically just de-botnetted Google search, or Ixquick which uses over 100 different search engines for its results and doesn't use Google at all
>Music Player
PowerAmp

>or host your own
This is virtually always a very stupid idea

I use Arch btw

See also: prism-break.org/en/

cock.li is useless to anyone not a neet. those meme domains undermine the whole project

Just get a proxy you big baby. Find a SoftEther server that you like and is stable and your searches become the poor sod who volunteered's problem.