On your way to your Sup Forums-related job

>You go into Starbucks
>See this guy in front of you in line
What does he order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a nintendo switch

soy latte, with mocha (which contains soy lecithin as an emulsifier) hot, with a plastic stirring straw in a plastic lined paper cup

cake pop

"Please let me use my custom mug"

I just spent a minute pretending to take a selfie in this pose to see what it felt like and it felt pretty gay. What is that pose supposed to represent? Shock? But how can you be shocked when you're the one taking the picture? Please help me understand.

Trick question
I'm never at Starbucks "coffee"

>I'll have a sweetened coffee flavored milk
>Like every other manchild who drinks Starbucks

He's waiting for a dick to fly into his mouth.

He then downs said drink with estrogen pills to fight his white male privilege.

I always thought it was an ironic smile

the resemblance is uncanny

>You go into Starbucks
>going to Starbucks
Is this what you do, OP?

duh, the meme is based on that expression...

>64971345
Is that Blahino?

I spent five minutes in the mirror trying yo achieve this expression. No luck. I have no clue what it means.

nigger cum and diarrhea

S O Y
O
Y

One problem i never go to Starsucks

I wouldn't go to Starcucks. They support importing rapefugees.

coffee is for fags

He orders pic related, with extra soymilk in it.

Only cunts drink Starbucks.

Based on this, afaik

Nah mate, I would never go in to Starbucks. It's literally overpriced swill, I'd much rather have a proper coffee before I go out and actually get shit done instead of sitting in some overcrowded, overpopulated cesspool of a coffee shop. I once went in to a Starbucks and asked for medium black coffee and they started insisting I use weird Italian words instead of medium, I kid you not. I spent about 15 minutes acquiring a coffee and sipped about two times before disposing off and was left feeling deflated as fuck after my interaction. As for the guy I guess I don't give a fuck, the experience is shitty enough this guy doesn't change that much...

Probably coffee.

>that cum near his upper lip

We'll take 3 Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte's please.

>You go into Starbucks

If I really hated myself that day, perhaps

>>You go into Starbucks
Nope.
I have one of these.
I'd rather drink water from a muddy puddle filled with dog piss than drink infinitely worse Starbucks diarrhea.

I can't drink black coffee anymore on account of what it does to my stomach.

patrician

>arch snapback
you must be over 18 to post on this board.

Soyboys always make that face because they're excited someone actually wants to take their picture

nearly vomited thanks user

they're prepping for the bull's cock to fly into their gaping mouth

who are these faggots?

>tfw california has no dunkin donuts
i usually just make coffee at home. a couple years ago i worked at starbucks at let me tell you, the customers are insufferable. everyone thought they were special for their specialized faggot-tier drink

well he looks like he's had a 20 year love affair with ham,
so prolly order a ham sandwich and tea

A large coffee.

You need to go back.

I don't go to Starbucks or go to any coffee place, I only drink coffee while I'm at work and it's free

>You need to go back

top zoz

Oh man I have not seen this cap in ages. Thanks for that.

youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

>Half Caff,
>Ristretto,
>Venti,
>4-Pump
>Latte

At least make your order make fucking sense. This order has enough caffeine to knock all the dudes in your picture out.

bald head + beard is such an ugly look

Has to do with basic biology. Monkeys have been observed making the soy face at higher-caste monkeys as a "i'm a good boy don't hurt me" expression

Yep, unironically true, the beta males usually smile or make these kinds of faces when confronted or around alphas or perceived alphas. Well, if you're a cuck, why would you want to make a threatening face to an alpha? Sounds like wanting to get your ass beaten.

I never go to Starbucks. In college I went and they boy I was with asked for a large something or other and the barista belittled him by saying something like, "Ugh, do you mean venti? We don't have a large" Since then I hated the place. I'm not big on coffee spinoffs in the first place. Any time I get coffee I drink it plain because I don't like it when it's too sweet. I had to go pick some Starbucks up for my boss once and he wrote down what he wanted for me and I recited it into the drive through window and the guy seemed like even he didn't know wtf I ordered. The elitism at Starbucks really throws a guy off imo

Drinking coffee is beyond soygoy tier. Chlorogenic acid, a main component of coffee, is antiandrogenic. You'd be better off getting caffeine from something else. Plus the watery nigger tastes like shit. It's just one of those drinks that are drank just out of social convention or being a poser.
>inb4 dood i relly like it becuz stockholm syndrome

>implying bald and no bear is better