Don't trust Facebook!!!

I hated Facebook after my posts on some Linux group were censored. Moreover, Facebook was recognized some of my posts in some C++ group as spam. In addition, Facebook was requesting my personal phone number. Moreover, Facebook started spamming me by adverts. The content of adverts was based on content of my posts and Messenger talks with friends. Actually, Facebook was spamming me requests about true firstname and lastname. I use pseudonym. Please, don't use Facebook. Facebook collect a lot of info about us and don't respect privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

spideroak.com/articles/facebook-shadow-profiles-a-profile-of-you-that-you-never-created/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Using Facebook in the first place

Even normies are starting to wake up.

>1992+26
>realizing social medias collect personal data

oh my god a companies trying to maximize profits fucking hell that's out of order that is there was me thinking facebook had my best interests at heart

you're preaching to the choir, bydlo

Why would you use FB for anything at all?

2018: unironically using facebook

Nice Facebook post.

>TFW my band uses only Facebook to manage rehearsals and shit
What should I do?

Join a band that respects your freedoms.

Guess how I know you're new around here?

Lurk before posting, faggot.

go for a solo career

I got rid of my account in like 2012 and haven't looked back. Family and friends just include me on email and call or text my phone if it's really important. Things are more simple and quiet now, with less drama and more peace. I sit at my desk and do some casual programming or read books in bed for fun, and occasionally shitpost on image board sites or update my NeoCities site. Feels great to not be addicted to phones and social media like a filthy normie.

>implying music is good

faggot

>still using facebook in $currentYear
the hardest thing about using facebook is telling your parents you have downs

what advantage does facebook offer? switch to email or some shit.

2005 called and is laughing at (you).
> I fucking told (you) so nearly 15 years ago.
> (you) stupid, stupid fuck.

Nobody open their mail clients anymore. Now, email are mostly for receiving activation links for some shitty sites.

>trust
>Facebook
spideroak.com/articles/facebook-shadow-profiles-a-profile-of-you-that-you-never-created/

>Please, don't use Facebook. Facebook collect a lot of info about us and don't respect privacy.

so you don't have a job and are under 18

MODS

Is this thread a timegate to 2010