Rfid implant

So I'm currently thinking about getting an RFID chip implanted in my hand and was wondering what kits are the most used and if someone here has done it. Know that some chips arent rewritable and wanted one that is read and write. Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FODGYfhqb4Q
timdows.com/projects/using-a-mobile-phone-to-clone-a-mifare-card/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd wait until chips are actually useful

you mean like agent 47?

>not tracking how many hands movement per masturbation
pls user

What if the battery dies?

maximum botnet

Not using battery

Why are you even on this board? You can't be this ignorant.

You know I used to think the idea of having machine implants was bad as back in high school.

Then the future happened and it turns out all those cybernetic implants would be used for is for smarmy multinational tech giants to more efficiently mine your personal data and biometrics to push advertisements and spam on you.

well weren't rly thinking about having any personal data on that chip in the first place, also pretty sure your point is invalid since its not connected to the internet at all so don't know how u would think advertisements would even be possible le

>putting the botnet inside your body
cuckold

>putting an RFID chip inside your body
>when there are programmable RFID rings easily available online

Seriously, the tech isn't there yet, and if youw ant to implant something in your body and not get an infection, you'd better learn some serious doctoring.

>Seriously, the tech isn't there yet

Even when rfid does get better, why THE FUCK would you ever implant it in your body.

Well got a some family that are doctors so infection wont be a problem. Well RFID is old tech so when would you say it would be at its finest? Think it already is at its maximal potential

Well, in theory, a ring can be stolen rather easily.
An implanated RFID requires a knife to steal, and you're going to notice.

But owning something that valuable that people would want pickpocket your ring or chop off your hand, and the fact that you'd want to implant the key in your body instead of learning a code or combination is retarded.

Seriously, this mook wouldn't even get the RFID randomizer that cars use, and some jackoff could just clone the signal by giving him a handshake.

What the hell do you need the chip for in your body that a key or ring couldn't do?

I guess you'd never lose the rfid, but still, stupid. Also, I am unaware how human tissue interacts with rfid signal.

The hard part is taken care of biomedical engineers. Injecting yourself with something without getting an infection is so easy that insulin users can do it.

This is the real question.

I'm puzzled then, the only practical application I've read about for RFID implants fall into two categories; NFC for fast security door access and/or wireless payment or as a tracker for high risk people.

Either way your RFID chip has got to be logged and interact with a networked database at some point. Unless this is quite literally you implanting an RFID for a complete hell of it because you can for reasons.There's not enough storage on those things for any sort of data, just a few hundred bytes as I recall.

>Injecting yourself with something without getting an infection is so easy that insulin users can do it.
>Shooting up insulin is the same as having a foreign object in your body for an extended period of time and not having the surrounding tissue freak out.

Well some uses of RFID would just be to have a bus card, gym card or just some random shit on it, i kinda do a lot of pentesting so just copying someone else's card and putting it in my hand would be somewhat convenient. Also kinda doing it for the hell of it

Seems absolutely pointless. Why do you need a RFID chip *inside* you?

All you risk is a loss, immune reaction, or the device getting obsolete while being annoying to replace.

Even on one part of a prince albert piercing or something would be a better place.

also not all systems that are using RFID has to be connected to the internet lets take a door lock as an example. Even tho i would never put a rfid key to my door on it. RFID theft arent rly a huge problem. If someone would even consider stealing something that has to do with RFID/NFC and that would be your credit card that lets you read it in plane text

I have had a splinter in my ankle for years that definitely wasn't put there by a doctor and has never been infected.

make sure you dont put it in your actual palm because you will constantly move it about and it will damage more tissue. If you are gonna be retarded and do this put it in your wrist or somewhere with little contact with anything in your life like laying in bed etc. I did something with a glass tube type rfid in my hand and it shattered from lifting a heavy bucket and got really fucking painful and blistered.

Didn't u put it between the index finger and the thumb?

Immune reactions vary. It is complex.

There were / are also quite a few known people with bullets or mine fragments and things like that. 'cause wars happened all over the place.

The logical thing to do regardless is not to implant unnecessary objects.

hey man, It's fine if you don't want one but don't tell other people what to do with their own bodies.

Don't tell other people not to tell other people what to do with their bodies.

Also: Bring really dumb pointless ideas here, and you can expect to be told it's a really dumb pointless idea.

kys

Well my question were what type of kit and chip to buy, not answering what the fuck im gonna use it for

kiss your sister?
well, ok. if shes cute.

that's true, by telling you not to tell other people what to do with their bodies, I was really telling you what to do with your own body by trying to make you stop communicating in certain ways
please accept my apology

> answering what the fuck im gonna use it for
That would almost certainly still be a decisively important bit of information, even if I couldn't already tell from afar that this is going to be some ridiculous shit.

The people who are willing to help will obviously still need to know.

I see. Then I apologize that I pretty much don't care that you'd prefer to live in a ego stroking circle jerk that will never doubt you're some very competent person that has almost everything figured out, rather than the more critical conversations which are typically held here.

Facebook is reachable up there in the address bar, BTW.

yeah but we're all DYING to know why the fuck anyone would want an RFID chip today

user, do you know something we don't, or are you just unabashadly droolingly autistic.

either way, its going to be really interesting or pretty damn hilarious. It might even make a few incels rage.

So spill it

Well i were wondering what type of chipset is the most used when it comes to the implants. Just gonna store common RFID/NFC stuff in it anyways, weren't looking to start a discussion of what im gonna use it for

well like i said i do pentesting so just copying someone's card while im in the field and put it in my hand would be somewhat convenient

Also i like to work with electronics so why not use it for some of those projects as well

mark of the beast

>tfw the Left will require RFID implants matched to your guns in order for them to function.

Its happening unless we stop it.

then you will definitely need write access that RFID. But yeah if you were getting into some super high security shit I could see that. They search you, nothing. Yet you still get through doors.

feels bad to live in the us then ;)

jupp much easier to clone someone else's card with a scanner in a laptop bag and just hold my hand where i have the small writer and have instant access than taking out a card

> common RFID/NFC stuff
About as specific as common vehicle stuff,

> copying someone's card while im in the field and put it in my hand
Hey Mr.Bond, have you considered that tags don't just clone themselves?

I'm not going to say you couldn't possibly implant a whole RFID reader/writer if you had a surgeon and stuff (likely someone needs to modify both you and the device). Or maybe smuggle in a reader externally.

But then having a tag yourself is so extremely superfluous, you already have the data on your reader.

Also, this doesn't let you defeat any sort of secured RFID, which anyone with anything actually worth securing should be using by now.

Got the reader/writer in my bag so i just need to get in range of about 2 meters from the victim, after i get close enough i get a Notification on my phone that the data has been captured so i just hold my hand close to the other side of my bag so it would write the data to my hand and get an instant copy. This is for penetration testing purposes. Also you would be surprised of how widely nfc/rfid cards for employees are used. Sometimes they would have a passcode at the door as well but they mostly don't have them

> it would write the data to my hand and get an instant copy
This isn't really different from just using the writer from your bag that has the information stored.

> Also you would be surprised of how widely nfc/rfid cards for employees are used
Yea, MIFARE, J3A, and other secured cards that you'll not manage to clone, Mr. Secret Agent.

If were just NDEF cards, you don't even need to sikrit test anything at all, they'd obviously be penetrable no issue.

Fortunately, I don't think anyone you want to penetrate is likely to have these.

Havnet even looked at the video But here u Go youtu.be/FODGYfhqb4Q certainly possible to clone a mifare card

Also here u go again timdows.com/projects/using-a-mobile-phone-to-clone-a-mifare-card/ here u got the whole structure of how an mifare card operate

took me 2 seconds of searching just to provide u some links even tho i have worked with mifare cards before

Yea, that's the MIFARE Classic... shit, you're saying burgerland is still using that for security somewhere?

Granted that doesn't even require testing then. Crypto-1 is about as secure as ROT13 at this point.

Sure, but the problem isn't these long deprecated things or even Mifare Plus or Mifare MF3*, it's the current MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2.