Why is Linux so hard to use?

Why is Linux so hard to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=698544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's weird, my Linux doesn't give me that mean face on login.

because you don't have a dick

>tfw when you want to make that your terminal background and remember gnome-terminal had the ability to set a background iamge
>try to set background image, no option to be found, I'm sure it was there though...
>search on google, GNOME removed the ability to set a background image in Gnome-Terminal starting with 3.8 and flat out said 'No.' to restoring the functionality with no reasons given.
bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=698544

Fuck GNOME. Fuck GTK.
April can't come soon enough.

It isn't hard. Once installed in GNU, it does all the work for you automatically.

keeps the normies out

because you're too stupid to make it work for you

It's not, quit fucking making threads like this. If you find it hard, learn about it. You didn't drop out of high school cause you found it hard did you?
Contribute something useful you fuck

Using gnome

Install Windows.

Soon Konqi, soon.
Waiting on Kubuntu 18.04.

It runs on a repel brainlet algorithm.

Just get a fagbook
>werks out of the box
>all features missing from wangblows are present without the linux autism

If you have a degree in retardation. Use Windoze.

what happens on april user

GNOME is the best Linux DE, the standard Linux DE
GNOME is way better.

OP just learn how to use linux properly tinkering with gentoo and arch.

then you will have enough knowledge to use computers properly until you fucking die

Kubuntu 18.04

Kubuntu 18.04

But it has less features ever release, soon it will have less features than MacOSX...

>GNOME is way better.

>But it has less features ever release
You don't need those features. Trust them, they are the best UX designers you can find.

enjoy your shit crashing every 5 minutes faggot

Apple's are better.

>But it has less features ever release, soon it will have less features than MacOSX...
Meme, GNOME adds features with every release and deprecate others.
Not an argument
>You don't need those features. Trust them, they are the best UX designers you can find.
Exactly

why aren't there youtube videos of girls dealing with difficult linux problems and getting sad

GNOME remove good features and replace them with less useful ones.
Like what happened to 'type to find' in Nautilus?
replaced with the most useless slow search tool ever (might as well launch a terminal, run updatedb, wait 10 minutes, come back and use locate - it WILL be faster)
GNOME is getting worse with every release.

>Like what happened to 'type to find' in Nautilus?
Werks for me

I don't think it is hard to use.

It's not hard to use. You just didn't grow up using it like you did with Windows.

It is different, but once you learn how to drive it, you won't ever want anything else and going back to Windows feels like putting on mittens and trying to sew on a button.