/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

apooloo is shit edition
Previous thread All versions of uTorrent 3.x BTFO. While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank works.
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, and restart your client.

>THE BLACKLIST
Allowing 2.x: HDB, BTN, PTP, AHD, GGn, BIB, APL, JPS, BakaBT, MAM, MTV, The[Geeks|Vault|Place|Empire|Occult|Show], EMP
Barring old versions: RED, AB, OT

If this concerns you, consider switching to
↳queueStalledmeme: qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,3224.0.html
↳Deldonteventhinkabouthavingover100torrents: github.com/Laharah/deluge-uTorrentImport
↳Transmission: github.com/mikedld/bt-migrate
↳Headless Autism: btpd, transmission-daemon + Remote GUI
↳Non-curry: rTorrent

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

first for red is curry

Second for someone to invite me to sig

third for tfw not in HDB

>apooloo is shit edition
Hmm.

>APOLLO constantly stepping up to the plate with new features, innovations, documentational open source GAZELLE fork, etc.
>get shit on by the memers on /ptg/ because their name sounds like poop
>/ptg/ constantly trying to put APOLLO down to elevate REDtarded
Really makes me know that I chose the right horse when I decided to go full steam and throw my weight and uploads onto APOLLO. Well done.

anyone a member of SpaceTorrent?

go to their IRC and ask

you can have all your useless "innovations" you want, but all the content is still on RED, because a hard economy is necessary for a good music tracker.

Is it worth joining TTG?

APOLLO the god of music tracker

where do you have access to TTG?

HDB tracker is down anyway. The FED are in.

Does Avistaz have H&R?

I'm already part of RED, is there any reason for me to join APL too?

inb4 funny memes

no not really. they might have some stuff red doesnt though.

APOLLO the god of music trackers is stepping up to the plate and has the most sustainable form of welath distribution via the bonus points(tm) system

>better Staff
>better economy
>innovation and new features
>good quality control
>bonus points for seeding with a cool shoppe you can buy freeleech tokens and things at
>fun contests
>quickly approaching 1mil torrents
>active and engaging forums and IRCd
>friendly and knowledgable users
The choice is clear, user. Let APOLLO ease the pain.

har har

>>better Staff
>>better economy
>>innovation and new features
>>good quality control
>>bonus points for seeding with a cool shoppe you can buy freeleech tokens and things at
>>fun contests
>>quickly approaching 1mil torrents
>>active and engaging forums and IRCd
>>friendly and knowledgable users
citation needed

your memes are off the heezy user

what's this whole narrative about RED being affiliated with a seedbox company? like, are there affiliate links to seedbox providers on RED?

INSANE POOPLOOP SPAMMER IS BACK

issa meme

it's a meme because there are many premium seedbox users on RED?

yes

if you don't have a seedbox you can't compete on red. you will be eternally btfo and soon on ration watch and no leeching for you.

it sounds like you can't even use a cheap seedbox on RED. it has to be 10gbps, it seems

Does OT offer high quality JAV or is it the same watermarked garbage you can find on sukebei?

you're not gonna get hq jav without buying the discs yourself, the only people that buy it and release it are the people that use watermarks

It's exactly the same situation as it was on WCD.
You have two options to build ratio: Upload stuff, or use an SSD seedbox for racing. Seedbox has to have an SSD, an HDD box will get you nowhere real fast.

Best way to BP buffer on Avista?

snatch fl

it's worse than WHAT ever was. I got that FAT buffer on WHAT using a $5/month seedbox.

>tfw I'm not even allowed to import most of the discs because they're haram

WHAT

huh?

Well, you don't need a particularly expensive seedbox with a very fast connection.
The SSD is really the key requirement here, seeing as an HDD just doesn't have enough IOPS to support racing on a site like RED. A good HDD RAID array might be able to perform well enough though, which I assume is what you got on that seedbox.

i downloaded some stuff from RARBG and other public trackers to cross-seed to AvistaZ. there are also some torrents with no seeders, so that's guaranteed leeches.

find, a SSD and then what's the minimum connection speed? 1gps? 250mbps? can 100mbps work?

>can 100mbps work?
Shirley, you can't be serious.

>can 100mbps work?
Probably not, but you wouldn't be able to find a decent seedbox at 100 Mbps anyway. 1 Gbps should be plenty, though.

How long does the APL recruiter take to respond on AB?

Which one is it? I'm not on AB so I can't check.
Why not just take the interview?

>he didn’t get in on the day two freeleech
Must suck being a 4 digit uid pleb lmao

Also hello from Sup Forums, you’re all a bunch of cucks

>Why not just take the interview?
I don't want to wait in a queue anymore. I also don't have time right now to brush up on the material because of school so I'm fine with waiting for an invite from a recruiter.

Can we get some more PoC on HDB...?

gross no

Fuck off alt-right fascist nazi bigot

proud of it.

go away, memer

How soon can we expect more FL tokens on RED? Asking for a friend.

soon i hope but i doubt it

lol, are donations on red low again?

>hard economy
>red had almost constant freeleech since beginning

> all the content is still on RED
tons of useless singles ripped from local libraries that nobody ever downloads and bandcamp shit

stay butthurt redtards

>APL gives tokens in exchange for seeding
>this ruins the economy
>RED gives tokens for doing literally nothing
>this is perfect

unfortunately that's true, i always hated pth/red but was rooting for nwcd, wish they picked up the tempo.

>i always hated pth/red but was rooting for nwcd

people like you never become successful

grow up

i'm on both and personally i don't care about bonuses and stuff, what makes me go to APL is community and people. i like RED too btw, because of the content, though stuff i listen to is available on both.

red is all about donations and seedbox selling, no news there. grab the content.

>what makes me go to APL is community and people
ew. apollo is a bunch of retards and red is a bunch of autistic elitists. i miss wcd.

it's not about speed, red is a dead tracker except the few main seedboxers, so what you see is the effect of you competing with them.

I waited almost a week

I'm surprised they din't already gave out 200, 300 to everyone, hard economy is a bitch.

i have how they give out loads at once. like youre supposed to download everything at that time and no other time of year.

Can someone post proof they're on ptp/btn? I don't believe people can actually get into those..

not necessarily evidence of a hard economy working better, given other factors, but that's a conversation for another day

it's called game theory son, ask the staff about it some time. they know how to 'game' an economy

lol

can you anons tell me what is the best tracker right now? and why is it ipt?

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!1

Until what

How to torrent in Germany?

Is VPN enough?

Anzeige ist raus!

i got it in less than an hour

Some of both. Most of it is just mirrored content from sukebei but sometimes I've stumbled across some A One shit likely from MTeam that wasn't on EMP/sukebei. IMO it's one of the few trackers that are better to have and not need, just because the security is good enough that it's not a huge risk if they get btfo unlike other supplementary trackers.

Is there a script for making a large number of torrent files automatically? It's really annoying having to make each one manually.

the red economy is already ruined in a sense so it's just a very occasional food bank

they don't actually exist, you've been memed hard

Germans are homosexuals

or you could just try and get on mteam

Good luck with that

That's the modern toilet restaurant in Taipei, I've been there

until you lose your virginity

But I want to become a wizard

deluged / qbittorrent-nox / rtorrent / transmission
which one, and why, is the best client? other clients need not apply

I actually prefer green curry for the most part.

What does Otb. means on russian torrent sites? Complete Downloads? Seeders?

rtorrent if you're a man
others are for little girls

don't know what russian sites but i guess it's otvietov - replies.

Thanks. That checks out.

Soon as he’s done watching his adult cartoons.

look what happens when the pooploop number of users dips below redacted

I fixed it!

lel

>butbutbut muh graphs
lel

what happened?

What if BTN pulls its annual month down Now? I don't have a 2nd back up.

/marked/

>Really makes me know that I chose the right horse when I decided to go full steam and throw my weight and uploads onto APOLLO.

How's the unfortunate excuse of quality control there treating you, sweetheart?

>What if BTN pulls its annual month down Now? I don't have a 2nd back up.
then i guess youll miss the bachelor

>obsessed pooplooping redturd
if you're going to kill this general with your unfunny shit could you let us know the endgame? what will it take for you to get a new meme?

>stay butthurt redtards
Butthurt? About what?
If we wanted to be in APL, we'd be in APL.

What do you think of the planned annexation of Taiwan to China in 2020?