So guys, is there any FREE antivirus that does not fuck you up with bloatware/some other undesirable shit?

so guys, is there any FREE antivirus that does not fuck you up with bloatware/some other undesirable shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

clamav.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just buy a Mac and you won't have to worry about it bro

Windows Defender.

wasnt that a meme? im pretty sure it was
well

Gentoo GNU/Linux

Yeah, it's called GNU/Linux

No not really I have never had a virus

Common sense. If that fails you, use malwarebytes

Windows defender.

Otherwise there's ClamAV

Unless you share a PC with your mom who installs every Ask toolbar and clicks on evey "free ipad", stock defender and a lick of common sense will be enough. I would recommend malwarebytes on top of it, but it's been getting progressively worse recently.

common sense it is then

Never had a virus attack on my personal pc.
But... Avg i used in the shared family pc. It could protect from most stuff with malwarebytes. But it still got virus.

Ever since MS made MSE, and later Windows Defender, I've never used any third party antivirus and have had zero problems with virus/malware.

>Otherwise there's ClamAV
Hasn't been free for quite a while.

Windows Defender is pretty neat when it comes to free antivirus without bloat.

>Hasn't been free for quite a while
>clamav.net/

What?

If common sense doesn't work, a script blocking extension on your web browser will help, that and add blockers.

Bitdefender free edition. Limited settings, but good protection.

>willingly installing spyware instead of just using applocker and virustotal

Avast

LMAO

Immunet had a premium plan before that was obtainable through paying, but it has dropped it now and is completely free.

Besides that, MSE and ClamWin.

It's called common sense.

uBlock + uMatrix + Common Sense: Current Year

In an seriousness, if something seems to be a virus, sandbox it in a VM and confirm for yourself.

Windows Defender and submission of suspicious files to VirusTotal is how I do it. Otherwise if I need to use a suspicious program I just throw it at the malware VM

It's called common sense

>antivirus
What is this the dark ages?

Gentoo Musl/Linux

Yes, actually.

bitdefender
comodo cloud
panda
mbam
immunet

just about it, the rest is all garbage