You guys are my last resort

You guys are my last resort

A microdrone invaded a friend's house and got some shots of her naked. The police here in Brazil is useless so they don't do nothing. The guy now is blackmailing her to send more pictures or he will send the photos to everyone she knows.

What can she do? Is it possible to get his IP using the photos or track him with the phone number?

>Inb4 I'm trying to convince her to let me access everything. She's embarrassed, she is naked there after all. If I can find a way to track it she would cooperate.

so you're just trying to get nudes

Post the pictures and we'll figure it out.

Post bobs and vagene

There are methods of injecting spyware into images, that'll seem simply corrupted when opened, but actually infect the computer with spyware that gives you the ability to see everything on the computer.

What's the big deal of nudity?
If she isn't doing something morally reprehensible then what does it matter.
Everyone has seen a nude woman.

tell her to wear motorcycle helmet and shot that guy with shotgun, do not forget to upload it to liveleak.com tho

>Everyone has seen a nude woman.

He invaded someone's house with a "microdrone" and managed to take pictures with it, unnoticed. He's obviously way above your level and also 3rd world police's level.
You're here asking dumb ass questions on how to track the guy's IP through the photos he sent.

You don't have a chance.

That's a good point

Heh, nothin personnel OP

Assuming this isn't the fanciful tale it sounds like, let's put two and two together and get four.

He got a drone into her house at just the right time to catch her naked and then got it back out again.

He knows how to contact her electronically, meaning she isn't some random victim whose open window he happened to walk past.

He knows and has access to her friends, meaning he almost certainly uses Facebook and has her on it.

He's one of her Facebook friends, probably somebody who visits her or lives nearby, considering he needs to know her rough schedule, how to get a drone in and out of her house and ideally the layout of her house as well.

You don't need to track him, there should only be a handful of people that could be, just go around and accuse them all until they crack.

caralho, que ideia genial.
adoro morar num país de macacos.

huehue dá nudos faz favor

>What can she do? Is it possible to get his IP using the photos or track him with the phone number?
There are ways of identifying him electronically but if you have to ask you're probably not cut out for it. They mostly involve sending executables masquerading as other files and hoping he doesn't notice. If you could pull that off that would give you access to his computer which could then be used to identify him one way or another.

Getting his IP address or phone number isn't terribly useful unless the police will help, neither of those can likely be deanonymized more precisely than a city without a subpoena or two.

whats so bad about having people see lewds it's only a naked body

but not hanging like sleeve of wizard

Or some creep who lives in the same general area and walks past occasionally.

Tell her to count her blessing. It could have been worse.

"Oh my god! That's so horrible! I can't imagine anyone doing that! I mean, what would you even do with the photos? Where would you put such awful images? I mean, where, you know?

I am Brazilian and I have seen the federal police get guys that are better than this. Let the police do their job.

you'll end up paying money anyway
just pay the police to get em
and just look at the image's metadata, if there isn't an ip tied to it (why would there be) don't be surprised.

She already went to the police and they just ignored it.

Thats a good alternative worth trying. Thank you, user. Since we live in a very small City (~13k) it doesn't seem so hard.

She already went to 2 police stations and both were useless

well report the fb account/phone number he contacted her from to the police, also who the fuck cares about seeing someone nude lmao

>Everyone has seen a nude woman.
haha, yea.
haha.

seeing a nude person and being amazed is the same as seeing a skeleton and being spooked

you are now spooked because there is a skeleton inside you

I don't think Federal Police get involved in those kind of case

Lei Carolina Dieckmann, I know a guy who almost got arrested by this, he was spying on some people just for fun. He didn't go to jail because he had a good lawyer.

Post pics and we'll help you

So OP's the culprit, case closed

>The guy now is blackmailing her to send more pictures or he will send the photos to everyone she knows.
It's just like one of Japanese doujinshis!!

pics or didn't happen

I said pay them
of course they're useless, you're in brazil

>A microdrone invaded a friend's house and got some shots of her naked
This is some 21st century shit right here

/r9k/ intensifies

convince her to give you access or wait till the blackmailer makes the pictures public and upload here.

>Invader demands more pictures
So you do have a way to contact them?

Which sites tho? There's so many of them. Which site specifically?

t.soyboi fag

Weird... reminder that time they banned Youtube from Brazil because of some nudes? Lol

Remember*
Fucking pajeet Samsung auto correct

i'm gonna need to see these pics to better asses what camera was used

tell her not to respond and the blackmailer will hopefully go away. contacting everyone she knows is not worth the effort if he isn't getting nudes anyway

laywer up, dont fucking give him anything. He already commited a crime, its only a matter of time till you can figure out who he is or either by doing what the other user said or by his mistake.

also, manda as ft aí tio

girls cannot be friends and stop beta orbiting her, let her figure it out by herself

>brazil
>women embarrassed over couple of naked pics
fake and gay. your women are showing their bare bunda all the time on public.

Here in Brazil is normal to use tiny bikinis and tiny clothes, but we still have a taboo with nudity, even topless. The only time is ok to get naked is if you are a hot mulata at carnaval.

>An update:
She gave up, changed the phone number and blocked the guy. I advised her to not do that since it is the only way of contacting him, but she did anyway.

I won't be surprised if he just do it again some time from now. But since she is giving her contact to less people it will be easier to discover.

To those who helped, my thanks.

>Brazil(tm)

>Brasil
Just shoot him, boy. And post the beheading video here.

In this day and age, nudes don't mean shit anymore. Just reject the retard

it was me
i'm comin' for your nudes now.

no but seriously, you should probably deal with this now before your womyn (who evidently wears the pants in your cuck relationship) decides to kill bill the guy and gets shot.

>implying there is a problem

what's the big deal about some random she knows leaking her pictures??

that was the right desicion monkey man. why would he go through the effort of finding the contact info of her friends and sending nudes to them?

jesus christ white knighting mtherfucker i really do hate guys like you. all you're telling us is literally coming from her mouth you don't know any of it to be a fact you don't know if she fucked some guy who took pics of her and leaked them and all she's doing is laying out the story to justify the existence of these. also it's a picture of her naked? if that's all it is then what's the issue of this idiot leaking them? everyone has genitals and literally no one cares how they look. maybe she shouldn't walk around the house naked with the windows wide open?

She's a teacher at the school I work in. I see no problem AT ALL of pictures like this falling in the student's hands (middle school, worst age)

that's life, all she has to do is deal with it. you keep coming up with bullshit to justify why this is so bad. this in a country where people use curse words as a comma. tell her to fucking grow up it's a non issue unless you live in saudi arabia

>people you know see you naked
So what?

Middle school students absolutely don't need nude photos to jack off to her.

this, shell probably end up fucking one of them to

>NEWS:
The stalker send a message to her husband saying that "nobody needs to be shot for this" and for her to be cool and cooperate.

You know the meme about the 'town rapist'? There's a guy here that has been assaulting women and she lives in the same neighborhood.

I don't want to die for this but I'll keep you guys informed.

I don't know how some of you don't see a problem in this. You fight for privacy and stuff but keep saying that is just 'nude photos'.

*Sight*

Offer him 1,000 pesos (or whatever amount is enough to make him agree) and at the meeting just van him, take him into a warehouse and rape his anally videotaping everything then reverse blackmail him with his rape video.

Just offer him some sopa de macao and he won't be able to resist.

oh fuck off with this shit

>ip data from a picture
>a picture taken from a quadcopter
>ip data

you're fucking retarded OP.
The image taken would only contain camera information and since you know it's a drone it doesn't help with shit because the camera aren't uniquely numbered.
Lastly modern applications wipe picture information before sending.
Fucking retards seriously.

Wtf even is this thread

>Who gets naked with the windows open? You get spied on while doing that it's because you wanted to get caught.

You know who did this and the cops won't do shit? Fucking go beat that guy's ass and take his computer. Fuck it, break his drone. If the police are as shitty as you say then they won't care.

UMA

>The guy now is blackmailing her to send more pictures or he will send the photos to everyone she knows.
Doesn't that reflect more poorly on the nerd with the drone as a peeping tom than the woman? Unless she also did something actually incriminating.

He’s probably gonna get beheaded now or some shit good job user

Shitzilians are still savages