Custom Roms

Custom Rom Bread. What rom are you currently running and what are your favourites youve used. Also what are the best ways to keep a phone secure andf keep tracking to a minimal.

I'm currently rtunning HaruhiOS on my op2. My favourite rom of all time has to be dirty unicorns though the amount of customization built into this rom is awesome. Pacrom and paranoid are also pretty good but i haven't used those in a few years

Other urls found in this thread:

paosp.github.io/
lineage.microg.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAOSP
paosp.github.io/

Atomic OS o

los+franco on my op5

Currently running nitrogenOS on my Nexus 6. Seems nice so far.

Best ROM for Redmi 4X?

Kek trying to look this up on youtube but every single video is some pajeet i can mbarely work out what theyre saying

whats the difference between lte and volte?

crDroid by Razziell for Redmi 4 Prime; i think it's for 4X, too.

VoLTE just means Voice Over LTE.
It doesn't have to switch to CDMA to use voice calling, leading to (supposedly) better speeds and call clarity.

you tell me :)

Marshmallow ressurection remix on nexus 5
fite me

Lineage 14.1 on LG V20, running Focus substratum theme.

i use default oxygen os on my oneplus 5t

Can I get a room recommendation for the TMobile Galaxy s3? It's running Slim now, and it's slow as shit.

I was using LOS but it died in every 2 months and it was unreliable as fuck, went back to stock 4.4

all the ROMs posted in this thread are gay.
Use this instead
lineage.microg.org/

do you have the 1gb or 2gb version of the phone try get a lollipop rom and use greenify to make sure nothing runs in the background. I had an s3 like last year it ran okay with no background apps

2 people have mentioned lineage desu

I posted micro g lineage

isn't that just lineage with a small patch though desu

yes, but small does not mean insignificant.

hai i guess desu. How much does microg spare battery life does it have a significant improvement?

I love Custom Rom Bread.

I already do. Based.

I'm currently runnin LineageOS for mivroG to escape the botnet
It's pretty good so far

Lineage 14.1 on a Moto G (falcon) 3g with no google stuff. Its faster than cm 12 with gapps was.

cyanogenmod started becoming shit near the end still very sad when it died though

XtreStoLite on my Galaxy S6. I hate the name but it's by far the fastest S6 rom I've tried.

On my old Nexus 5 I have unofficial CM15.1 builds just to mess with Oreo, and my SGS3 runs some kind of Galaxy S5 port.

>still no hammerhead

Sultan cyanogenmod 13 on oneplus one but I'm planning to install sultan lineageOS 14.1 on it, cause it seems to be better. Best battery life than all other rom I've tried on it

Lineage 14.1 with Micro G

it makes a googleless phone a reality for people who use their phones for things

i miss my qt nexus 5 it's a shame the battery life was so poor lasted me a good few years though despite that

Is it some type of Android restriction or just lack of interest / ability / creativity that causes EVERY "custom" OS to look basically the exact same as stock android? I know they offer things besides that but at least on older devices I would be interested in trying some custom roms out if they at least offered a different visual experience.

And if they were shown off by people on youtube that were not indian.

the point is usually that it's a blank slate for YOU to customise user

the stupid meme distros like gentoo and arch are the same

Does Google Hangouts work?

yes, but none of the pictures load. That includes profile pictures.

Thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome user!

Moto G5 Plus running stock 7.0 + Xposed.

Who else has a Sprint HTC One M9 here?

I'm looking for ROM recommendations.

Patrician choice. Waiting for Franco Kernel to be released on LOS15.1.