Tablet thread?

Tablet thread?

Tablet thread

iPad is the only tablet that's not completely shit desu.

IOS is completely shit

I have mipad2 and I installed win10 on it lastnight.
Seems stable enough till now. Far better than android and no version upgrade higher than 5.1.

this

I have a non hd amazon rire. It sucks dunkey dick. I need something that I can read my manga on and stream some 2d qt videos without it shitting the bed. Torn between the Huawei m3 and the Galaxy tab A. I don't mind spending a little bit extra as long as it last for a good few years.

2gb RAM is poo

test

>hasn't used current ios on ipad

Give me 5 reasons its not gay and aids anymore.

multitasking
file management
dock
splitscreen
drag and drop
top tier stylus shit if you get the pro

You mean everthing Windows and Android did over 5 years ago?

Yes but combined with programs that are actually specifically written for tablet use, not a disgusting does nothing quite right hybrid like windows or the suboptimal leftovers of a fragmented phone OS.

iPad apps arent just scaled iPhone apps

nice thread lol

Thanks! Haven't made one on Sup Forums in a while. Hope you enjoy it!

This.

>lagPad
>not completely shit

Currently running a Nexus 9 (wifi) with lineage. Runs nice, I have a custom kernel and disabled the by-default encryption to speed it up. It runs nice but it's definitely not by any means a top competitor these days. The front-facing speakers are wonderful.

Tablet? Thinkpad X2XXT FTW

Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 was a great package at a great price. Pajeet OS compatibility is icing on the cake.

Who /nexus7/ here?

Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 here. I love this fucking tablet.

Posting from a tab s3. I fucking love this thing.
The aspect ratio is perfect for a handheld and the stylus is really good for writing and drawing

I have the second one, haven't touched in ages. Considering seriously putting it to use pretty soon one of these days. Going to de-goog and turn it into a powerhouse remote for my dorm.

have a mipad 2 the screen is really good has the same panel as iPad mini I guess.
>no microsd
>miui
I don't use it much because of these. should probably give it to someone else.

Galaxy Tab A 2016 masterrace
bought it new last year for just 140 bucks
the battery life is perfect. thats the most important thing.

Best tablet, that is actually also laptop.

Install Windows 10 on it.

>runs windows anyway

Fire HD 10 does everything I need.

>Huawei m3
M3 is comfy, except for EMUI 5. Either pick that or the upcoming M5.

This. Apple has obliterated the tablet market.

>This. Apple has obliterated the tablet market.
Taking them down with it?

Nexus 7 3 when?

How's the Huawei tablets?
I have the Mate10 and it's greet, and I was looking to get a tablet in the 10" range screen.
What do you recommend?

I have a 10 inch samsung tablet for watching videos, I bought it because it has an OLED screen, it's kinda old now, I would buy a new tablet but no one even makes a 10 inch oled tablet with a newer SoC. Even without the OLED no one even makes tablets with the latest mobile SoCs, then they complain they don't sell.

Still using my Tab A 10.1, it's decent if a bit bulky, and I realized I don't need the pen as much as thought I would. Looking for something in the 7-8 inch range.

Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 8" seems to be cool

/thread
Mobileshit can't even compete.

Why you need tablet when most phones are in 5"- 6" range?

Still small for full page documents, comics, chink cartoon girls.

>text reflow
>zoom in
>VR

meme features, all.

>a large screen with internet you can carry around
>read text and look at pictures
How is an iPad better at these things than any tablet you can buy for $150?

It's a merchant bullshit to sell you ipads.
People keep throwing around "muh lack of tablet optimized android apps" but as long as you're using your tablet for full screen media or web browsing, it doesn't matter.

>file management
is a pain in the ass that still wants you to depend on the cloud
>splitscreen
not supported by all apps
>stylus
great feel and low latency, but annoying to have to pair it every time

I got a refund on my pro and bought galaxy book, life is much better now

>stfu
>stfu
>stfu

You misspelled x86/x64 windows tablets

I have the 16 gigs variant big mistake

those are mostly atom unfortunately which is pure shit, still better than ios or android though because you can run real software on them

Ok, but what if I want use tablet for drawing?

I'm not a big fan of Apple products but I'm afraid there is no alternative for iPad Pro. Windows tablets are too clunky, has shit battery life and good ones like Surface Pro cost more than an iPad.

Considering the pen has the drawing technology not the digitizer Id imagine those are pretty bad for drawing compared to a conventional drawing tablet desu

What kernel are you using on yours? I need to flash SOMETHING to help with the garbage lag

Hey Sup Forums. I'm going to buy an android tablet to use at work to access Slack, Confluence and JIRA apps, as well as all the usual crap like watching YouTube on the toilet and reading comics.

I have been stalking the Lenovo Tab 4 plus 8" with 4GB RAM, any anons have experience of this device that they can share?