Mac OS High Sierra image download?

Anybody have a link to download a mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) image?

I don't have a mac to download off of but would like to install a Mac VM on my linux PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ynPoQluSPz2RWtD2mKCtEhxCZKE30eIj
youtube.com/watch?v=tQHiFfyGt4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ubuntu.com/download/desktop

If you don't have a Mac, you don't have the right to macOS High Sierra. Try walking around Mumbai for an Apple repair store and maybe you'll find a cheap Apple computer.

Two things:

1) Default Ubuntu is trash, at the least recommend Xubuntu.

2) That's not a mac OS image

Why would you use Mac? Linux for Sup Forums and Dev, Win10 for gaming is the master race. Mac offers literally nothing.

Xubuntu doen's look like macOS

Wrong board
being literally legit 100% right now, swear on my unborn child's life

r u sure

install gentoo, faggot

10.13 is shit. You want 10.13.3

It doesn't work like that, my friend.

macOS can't be used genuinely unless you're using an Apple purchased device with the right hardware key.

>Sup Forums - mactoddler tech support

/thread

bullshit. they can.
search on google, it's easy to find

I think the keyword was genuinely. Stick to Windows or whatever Linux distro.

give me like 5-10 mins and I'll throw it on a MEGA

your fucking wrong.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ynPoQluSPz2RWtD2mKCtEhxCZKE30eIj

Okay, then I'd like you to show me how to install an unmodified official macOS image on a VM. Don't refer me to any of that tonymacx86 modified image shit, show me how to do use the image straight from apple and install it on a VM with no modifications

i'll be waiting

Hey user, people can see your stuff. All they gotta do is click on the organisations name on the top left....

>jtssolutions.org
nice domain, i think i'll buy it, seeing as it's available

ok so you can install the image on mac by using a clean iso of it or using a usb installer (clean image) and booting with usb passthru on virtual box (I've tried both and with success). You change a string on virtual box to change your cpu to an ivy bridge model and away you go. (This is a different user). This meets your criteria of installing an unmodified offical mac image. Stop being so damn angry.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQHiFfyGt4s

open virtualbox

create a mac os X vm (not with the sierra or high sierra in the end)

add whatever memory you want, when making a hard disk click on "use existing hard disk" and look for the downloaded (and extracted) hard drive file

Close Virtualbox (its important to not have it open for next step)

type in each piece of code in command pront (administrator)

cd "C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\"
VBoxManage.exe modifyvm "Your VM Name" --cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
VBoxManage setextradata "Your VM Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct" "iMac11,3"
VBoxManage setextradata "Your VM Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion" "1.0"
VBoxManage setextradata "Your VM Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct" "Iloveapple"
VBoxManage setextradata "Your VM Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey" "ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc"
VBoxManage setextradata "Your VM Name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC" 1

Then close cmd, repoen virtualbox and open your vm (if you get an error then allocate more ram, cpu cores and video memory)

I used no guides to make this, Now stop being such an angry prick and say thank you