Play?

Play?

06/03/2018

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/j2GFRcJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks. Maybe on /x/?

The decoded message is 768 characters long.

whyd you scale it up like that?
i got this. I think it's hex code dumped into a image. I made a translator program for that A while ago I'll try to use after I've scaled it back down.

Viewing the image at full res?

Really, a caesar cipher... cmon...

Go back to your AMD vs Nvidia threads

>i tried both left to right and up to down
>just got garbled mess
maybe my idea was shit. fcuk.

tho theres obvious pattern in it. maybe my self-made tool is just not the right tool for extraction, there are obvious repeating bytes (as seen by the y with two dots over it, that keeps showing up).

i made a batch of numbers who's byte values should be outputted in order to get the answer(if im right), by simple converting the file(un-scaled) as a ppm.
if anyones interested-- here's a pastebin.
pastebin.com/j2GFRcJ6
i haven't done it yet, but it might lead to the results we want. if not, i can try reading it in a different direction. how OP formatted his image is pretty much what we'd be guessing.

(those are colours of pixels. If they are done into hexedecimal values, they may be two-digit ones, whereas you concatenate them. I dont know.)

Oh yeah, because this is huge in quality.

wrong board faggit

Scaled with no interpolation to 16x16 and converted to 24 bit bitmap. tried BMP and RGB, there are some patterns here but the biggest conclusion I'm lead to is that OP is a faggot.

Decent effort, don't give up so easily

Not really, plenty of coders here who may fancy a crack at this if they're looking to kill some time

Gonna need a hint. I'm getting no data from this.

Lorem ipsum. Now go away.

Can someone tell what's this?

hint please

I REMEMBER ONCE WHEN LEE DID IPTABLES MINUS F AND FUCKED THE SERVERS THAT WAS A GOOD ONE I GUESS IT WAS A GOOD JOB HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING THE OTHER NINETY NINE PERCENT OF THE TIME ANYWAY IM JUST TYPING RANDOM SHIT NOW TO FILL THIS OUT LOL SO FEEL FREE TO STOP DECING HERE IF NECESSARY BECAUSE I AM JUST WASTING YOUR TIME LOL

gg. i really enjoyed to be honest with you.

Maybe try BGR or HSV?

I'll show my work.

This returned 24:
convert -scale 16x16 solveme.png -depth 8 rgb:- | xxd -ps -u -c 1 | sort -u | wc -l

It was pretty obvious that it was a caesar from there. Old latin.

Thanks doc

can we have a hint please? i adjusted the levels in photoshop but there are no instructions in it anywhere.

Outstanding.