>his programming skills are shit
every time.

How bout both you double nigger

Do both, it's probably the most hireable double degree

full stack cs

CS lets you Web Dev
Web Dev does not let you CS

Should be easy for you to figure out which one to pick

CS. Should learn you the basics, if you learn python you can make websites with django

This should have been first post.

you can still (f+4)pbp if you want
t. meme DSLs commitee

you dont learn how to program if you take CS, you just learn mundane shit like how to do a mathematical proof or meme shit like recursion

How much of a brainlet are you? Webdev if you're a brainlet, seriously. Do not underestimate how much of a brainlet you are, because you will feel completely different when you're in the thick of things.

neither

>CS
lol
>Web dev
lol^2

neither if you want a job, the party is over

If you want to survive the new economy study to become a plumber or a car mechanic. Not kidding.

Yep, CS graduate here. Couldn't get a job at any tech company so I became a plumber. Better pay and it's fun.

Dis

I'm graduating in May and have web dev job lined up for 80k starting, maybe you guys are just shit?

Funny, but all the jobs have a hefty requirement for soft skills.

>Got meme BS in psychology
>Can't find job outside academia
>Web dev boot camp for 6mo
>Walk into first interview
>You seem to have the educational pedigree to write technical proposals, can you write?
>Tfw writing is the only thing I'm good at
>You seem to have the people skills for this sort of work too. What are you looking for in terms of compensation?

I ended up getting the job, heard back in three days. Seriously, learn some technical shit, then learn to have a conversation about it. Employers will crawl up your ass to get you on board

I am went CS but I'm working on web dev. Web Dev is a lot easier.

t.brainlet

Name a CS program that doesn't teach programming

If you're going webdev, don't forget your emergency rope

Web dev, but only if your working with React or Angular and are a talented designer. If you meet that criteria you will be treated as royalty in most companies.

what is programming