MacBook Thread

Just ordered one of these bad boys. Non-touchbar 13in.

How'd I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-192649~2.png (1440x1179, 498K)

no touchbar = poor.

Why should we care?

Attached: gay.png (500x522, 101K)

The touchbar is surprisingly useful for programs that properly support it. You're missing out.

SHILLPADS GET OUT

gtfo

>posts no hardware specs
>"how'd I do?"
figures applefags don't give a shit about hardware

>he bought a mac

Attached: 6CE03A9E-3E5C-4762-9009-543FF0FEA81F.jpg (395x281, 18K)

>non-touchbar
you did good. dont listen to fuckasses like

Should've waited 3 more months for the new model.

Whatever, retard.

That boy sure is bad. Not good bad. Bad bad.

/thread

Catastrophic.
Worst laptop keyboard ever.

>I spent thousands of dollars on standard Intel x86 hardware that's soldered and glued together with dogshit thermal management and a fruit logo on the back that uses a chicklet shit keyboard and has only three USB C ports, that runs a trash OS made of the sloppy seconds of NeXTSTEP, FreeBSD, and Mac OS 9 that claims to be certified UNIX but is less POSIX compliant than Linux, and that has battery life so poor that half of the laptop case is taken up by batteries and Applel removed the time remaining indicator from the menu bar, and I wasted all this time and money because I think it makes me look hip and trendy when I take it to Starbucks
You need to be euthanized.

Attached: you.png (217x232, 8K)

That looks just... horrible

Fucking idiot. Should have got a used Mac if you really want macos. Had better ports and freaking magsafe. You can't even upgrade shit on the new MacBooks. It's just all fucking soldered. So yeah you're fucked up big time.

Horrible. Quadcore Pros and sub $1k macbook air refresh with a retina screen is coming out in June.

Honestly, if you're not in need of a system right now, it'd be better to wait 3 months.

*You

>t. poorfag

Attached: 1200px-Apple_logo_black.png (1200x1200, 20K)

I develop applications for iOS and the Mac and was issued one of the touchbar models by a client. It's awful because the way I rest my fingers after hitting a number key was causing me to always hit the escape button when I didn't intend to. The Pajeets thought they were really cool, but I hated them. Given this and quite a few other awful design decisions Apple has made in the past couple years, I'm convinced I bought my last Macbook and iPhone.

>Reminder to stop bumping the bait thread

I don't want to douse water on ya I know how it is to be excited about new tech and I'm sure you're well aware of the shortcomings of that particular Mac, so congratulations. Enjoy it.

How many months left in your payment plan?

Attached: sagesagesage.jpg (800x563, 82K)

I could buy you and all of your fruity toys 100x over.